Truth Revealed

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Humans make mistakes. Every mistake they made deserves to be forgiven. But to Hwayoung, Jane and Bill can never be forgiven after what they had done. The fact that she was adopted only because of the wealth angered her.

But the person who is most angered by this is Mrs Park. Not only because of Jane and Bill beating her sons up, but also because of their selfish-ness and how they treated the twins badly all these years only to take the inheritance away.

Mr Park tried calming his wife down but it was too late because she was already marching off to the bar with the twins following behind. 

"Jane! Bill!" Mrs Park shouted as soon as she stepped into the bar. Hwayoung was beside her while Hyoyoung trailed behind slowly, her eyes still burning with tears. 

Jane came running as she heard Mrs Park's voice. "Oh Mrs Park, how nice to see you here." She gave an anxious smile as her eyes wandered to the twins. "Did they gave you any problems?" 

"How dare you beat my sons up and is planning to take my twins' inheritance away from them!" Mrs Park practically screamed at her in english. "What are you talking about?" Jane laughed, trying to act as natural as possible.

"I don't care. I'm making sure you and your stupid husband will rot in jail! I had enough of both of you! This bar is closing down and I'm taking the twins with me!" Mrs Park stood her ground, eyes burning with hatred.

Jane widened her eyes as she gripped her hands. "What?! You can't do that! You don't have any evidence and you can close the bar but the twins are under my custody!" 

Mrs Park smirked. "Let's take this to court then. Better get a good lawyer because the twins are coming with me. You will be having a hard time of winning after the crime you did to my sons." Jane gritted her teeth, boiling with anger. Hwayoung smiled slightly, actually happy to get away from this hell-like place.

Seeing her anger wouldn't work, Jane grabbed onto Hyoyoung's arm, begging for forgiveness. "You can't leave omma right?" Hyoyoung turned away as Mrs Park snapped her hand off Hyoyoung's arm.

"Leave my daughter alone. You're not her mother, you're just a fake, selfish woman. Come on girls." Mrs Park grabbed both the twins and pulled them away.

Jane couldn't let them slip away as her mind wasn't in the right mind anymore. She had to do something, she glanced around until she found one of the empty wine bottles.

She gripped her hand onto it and went towards Mrs Park as she raised it above her head. Hwayoung felt something moving from the corner of her eye as she turned and gasped. "Omoni! Watch out!"

CRASH!

Hyoyoung clasped as she watched the glass bottle shatters. "H-Hwayoung-ah!" 

Mrs Park turned around and found Hwayoung hugging her from behind, blood  dripping onto her forehead. "Omoni.." 

Jane's body trembled in fear. "I didn't mean it. Y-You weren't suppose to be.. I.." Hyoyoung snapped her head towards Jane as she glared at her for the first time in her life. Jane suddenly felt scared as she saw the deep hatred and anger in Hyoyoung's eyes.

"Hyoyoung-ah.. I didn't mean to-" Hyoyoung raised her hand and slapped Jane across the face.

"You're not my mother anymore. You and Bill can just go to hell."  She gave Jane one last glare before she helped Mrs Park to support Hwayoung up. "If anything happens to my twin, not only your bar is gone, but I'm making sure that you and your husband will never appear on earth again." With that, the three of them left the bar.

Jane collapsed onto the floor as Bill came down from upstairs. "What happened? I heard shouting." Bill yawned, showing no care at all as he eyed Jane on the floor. Jane turned to her husband. "It's over."

 

~~0o0~~

 

"They are staying with us?" Jinyoung blinked in happiness and got up abruptly, forgetting his aching head as he fell back down groaning in pain. "Aish! Hyung, be careful!" Sandeul shook his head, munching on the apples Hwayoung had  cut and peeled for him.

After Mrs Park and the twins left, Sandeul woke up with Mr Park waiting beside him. When they arrived back in the hospital, they immediately went to the doctor and waited outside the emergency room again. Luckily, Hwayoung's wound wasn't serious. The doctor cleaned and stitched up the wound on the top of her head.

"Sandeul's right, what if your injury gets worse?" Mrs Park scolded him as Jinyoung gave his mom a slight pout. 

Hwayoung had a playful smirk on her face. "Omoni, oppa is just too happy because that means Hyoyoung unnie will be there to take ca-"

"I want apples too! Peel some for me, my sweet Hwayoung~" Jinyoung gave Hwayoung a tight smile as she stuck her tongue out at him. Hyoyoung blinked at them in confusion.

Mr and Mrs Park laughed seeing their kids' playfulness. "Hwayoung-ah, is your head okay? You shouldn't have covered up for me." Mrs Park asked with a guilty face.

"I'm fine omoni, but.. are we really allowed to stay with you and abeoji?" Hwayoung asked, hesitating as she did so.

"Of course you can. We'll win that custody over in no time." Mr Park answered on behalf of her wife as he smiled softly at the twins. "What about Jane and Bill?" Hyoyoung bit her lip. She still cares for them. 

"We'll let the judge decide after what they did." Mrs Park replied, giving Hyoyoung a warm smile. "Oh and please call us Omma and Appa. Don't be so formal with us since we're going to be your real parents soon." The twins nodded at her.

Jinyoung blinked at Hyoyoung as he secretly reached out from under his blanket to grab her hand as he pulled it slightly back into his blanket, giving it a light squeeze.

Hyoyoung widened her eyes at him as he grinned playfully. 

Mr Park noticed the stare Hyoyoung was giving to Jinyoung as he peeked and saw what was actually going on. He coughed loudly and shook his head at his son.

"Don't you think it's unappropriate to do that even though you want to make her feel better? Do you two have something going on?" 

Everyone in the room turned to both Hyoyoung and Jinyoung as Hyoyoung pulled her hand away quickly and hid her face.

Jinyoung felt the softness of Hyoyoung's hand disappeared as he pouted at his father. *Meanie appa.* 

"Don't look at me like that. You're more childish than Sandeul. Aigoo.." Mr Park tsked and shook his head at his eldest son. "Oppa's always like that when it comes to Hyo-" 

"Ah I'm hungry! Where's that apple?" Jinyoung gave Hwayoung a look, trying to shut up.

"Hwayoung is here to only serve me, hyung!" Sandeul frowned. "Yah oppa! What am I? A servant?" Hwayoung gave Sandeul a glare as she slammed the plate of apples she was cutting, onto the bed.

"I'm not doing it anymore!" Hwayoung crossed her arms and turned away. Hyoyoung chuckled at her twin and watched Mr and Mrs Park laughing. *I feel like we're really a family now.*

Hyoyoung smiled at the sight in front of her. *So this is what a real family feels like.*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OuO <3 I feel like my readers are dead now OTL ;O; ARE YOU STILL THERE GUYS? XD