Confession

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Author's POV

 

Hyoyoung and Hwayoung sat on the bench near the fair their going to have a date at. 

 

"Looks like we're a little early unnie." Hwayoung beamed at her twin. Hyoyoung smiled at Hwayoung. She was happy to see her dongsaeng so excited for her first date ever. Well, double date to be exact.

 

"Hyoyoung-ah! Hwayoung-ah!" Both the twins turned and saw their dates coming towards them. Hwayoung quietly slid behind Hyoyoung to avoid seeing Sandeul. Hyoyoung chuckled seeing how shy and cute her twin was acting.

 

"Yah! If you act like this, how is Sandeul going to even notice you?

 

"Shh! Unnie! He'll hear you!

 

"What are you two whispering about?" Jinyoung appeared in front of them. They both jumped in suprise. "Nothing!" Both of them said in unison. 

 

"Wah~ Oppa~ You and Sandeul oppa look really handsome~" Hyoyoung decided to change the subject. Jinyoung shyly scratched the back of his neck. "Really? Thanks.

 

"I'm always handsome~" Hyoyoung scrunched her face in disgust. "Ugh! I shouldn't have compliment you. I take it back. Jinyoung oppa look handsome and you, are not.

 

Sandeul proud face got replaced by an angry one. "Yah y-

 

"Ok then! Let's go and have a nice, peaceful date without you two arguing." Jinyoung then got between Hyoyoung and Sandeul. "Hwayoung, why are you so quiet?

 

"Um.. nothing.." Sandeul went near Hwayoung as she step backwards. 

 

"L-Let's go!" Hwayoung dashed inside the fair. Sandeul turned to the other two. 

 

"Did I do something wrong?" Both Hyoyoung and Jinyoung shrugged although they clearly knew the reason. They two then followed Hwayoung into the fair with Sandeul still thinking what he has done wrong.

 

 

~~0o0~~

 

 

"Hyoyoung unnie!!! Yah! UNNIE!! DON'T!! DON'T YOU DARE T-"

 

Too late. Hyoyoung threw the red ball in her hands towards the big switch beside Hwayoung. And as the the top ace in sports, the ball accurately hit the switch. 

 

The circle below Hwayoung's feet shrank making her tumble and fell into the tub filled with flour. 

 

Sandeul and Jinyoung clapped and were amazed how accurate Hyoyoung's first throw was. The trio laughed when Hwayoung head shot up from the tub. Her whole body as well as her hair were white all over. Hwayoung glared at her twin.

 

"Hehe~ Mian~ I wanted to win that panda~" Hyoyoung pointed at the black and white panda on the shelves nearby. The man in charge of he game took it from the shelves and handed it Hyoyoung as she hugged the panda tightly.

 

"HAHA!! Yah! You look like an ahjumma!" Hwayoung's eyes shot another glare but this time, at Jinyoung. She then smiled menacingly as she got up from the tub. "Unnie~ I want a pink panda so that we could match~ Can you get Jinyoung oppa here?

 

Hyoyoung's eyes lightened and smiled. "Yeah~ Great idea! We could match the pandas~" She innocently turned to Jinyoung as Jinyoung gulped in horror. 

 

"I don't think I shou-" Hyoyoung pushed Jinyoung forward. "Aww~ Come on oppa~ Please~

 

Jinyoung gave up and groaned. "Fine.. But let Sandeul shoot the ball."  

 

"Why me?

 

"Because if either the twins did it, I'll surely fall."

 

Sandeul crossed his arms and pouted. "I'm good at sports too!"

 

"Never mind. I wanna do it~ It's my turn." Hwayoung picked up a red ball and smirked. Jinyoung nervously got on the white circle. "You know.. white really look good on you.. And my shirt is brand new an-ahh!!"

 

Before Jinyoung even had a chance to prepare himself, Hwayoung's hand acted fast and immediately threw the ball in her hand. As expected, the ball hit the switch as the circle where Jinyoung was standing at shrank.

 

Jinyoung disappeared into the tub. After a few seconds, his head shot up. "Yah! At least let me prepare myself!

 

Hwayoung laughed and ignored the angry Jinyoung as she took the pink panda she wanted. "Now we match, unnie!

 

The twins both hugged their pandas lovingly. 

 

Jinyoung and Sandeul stared at the twins, horrified. "Girls are scary..

 

Jinyoung nodded weakly in the tub. 

 

Hyoyoung smiled. "Come on. We need to get both of you cleaned up." Jinyoung got up with his green new shirt becoming white. 

 

 

~~0o0~~

 

 

"Sorry oppa~ I'll buy a new shirt for you~"  Hwayoung felt guilty for ruining Jinyoung's new shirt.

 

Jinyoung smiled and patted Hwayoung's head. "It's ok.. I'm used to getting my shirts ruined." He turned to Sandeul who looked confused. "What?

 

They all laughed. Then a pair of twins caught Hyoyoung 's attention. "Oh! The devils!" She pointed to the twin. 

 

Hwayound as well as Jinyoung and Sandeul curiously shot their heads towards where Hyoyoung was pointing at. As soon as Hwayoung got a look at them, her finger also pointed towards them. "Oh! You're right, unnie! What are they doing here?

 

Jinyoung tilted his head. "Who? Those twin? I felt like seeing them before..

 

"Yeah... Wasn't they the one we bumped into last time?

 

"Oppa.. You bumped into those devils before?"

 

Jinyoung frowned at the memory. "Yeah.. Why are their nicknamed as the 'devils'??" Hyoyoung frowned. She glanced at Hwayoung and pondered whether wanting to tell Jinyoung and Sandeul or not about the threat.

 

But before she could explain, the twins they were talking about came near them. 

 

"Yah! Stop dragging me to these places!!

 

"Aww ~ But it's fun! Oh!" Kwangmin stopped and notice the four person in front of him. 

 

"Slaves!" He grinned widely. Jinyoung and Sandeul's eyes widened. "Slaves?" Kwangmin turned to the two boys. "Oh? Are you four on a date or something? I think I saw you two from before..

 

"Come on oppas!!" Hwayoung then took hold both of the confused boys' hands and tried to drag them away. 

 

But Jinyoung shrugged off her hand and faced the twins. "What do you mean 'slaves'?

 

"Oppa...

 

Kwangmin smirked. "You haven't told your boyfriends about being the slaves for keeping you secret thing?

 

"Mwoh?! What secret?! Hyoyoung-ah! Hwayoung-ah! What is he talking about?

 

Kwangmin shrugged and turned to his back. He noticed his hyung has disappeared. "Aww~ Not again! Youngmin hyung is so not fun!" He stomped his feet and went searching for his twin. 

 

 

~~0o0~~

 

 

After the long explanation, Jinyoung tried to calm himself down and try not to kill the Jo twins. 

 

"Please, oppa.. Let us become slaves for a while and when we're ready, we'll tell the other students.. Please.." For the tenth time, Hyoyoung begged, Jinyoung still kept quiet. 

 

"Sandeul oppa.." Hwayoung turned to Sandeul hoping that at least he'll let them.

 

"Come on, hyung. The twins want to do this. You should think about what they want." Jinyoung ruffled his hair in frustration and groaned.

 

"Fine. But if they try to hurt you, let me know.

 

The twins beamed. "Thanks oppa!

 

"Now enough of that! It's getting late and our date is almost over so I think 'someone' have to confess right now." Hyoyoung clapped and glanced at Hwayoung. 

 

Hyoyoung took hold of Jinyoung's arm. "Oppa and I are going somewhere for a bit. Sandeul oppa, take care of Hwayoung for a while, kay!" And they escaped leaving the other two. 

 

"Confess? Do you think that Hyoyoung is going to confess to Jinyoung hyung?" Sandeul excitedly claimed and turned to Hwayoung.

 

Hwayoung took a big breath. "Anni.. I'm the one confessing.." She stared at the cement floor.

 

Sandeul tilted his head. "What do you mean? Are you confessing about the time you broke my watch when we were little? I already know about that so-"

 

Hwayoung's head shot up. "I like you Sandeul oppa!!

 

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Hope you like it!! :D