Hanging Out With The Girls

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Hyoyoung smiled and dragged her twin. "Hey guys~" The group of girls turned around and faked an angry expression. "Yah! Where were you two?!" Hyoyoung smiled apologetically. "Mian~ we had something to do just now.."

The girls' angry expression turned into a worried one as they glance to each other.

Eunjung turned to the twins. "We know that you two are keeping something from us.. We're your friends and we know that there's something wrong.. Especially you, Hwayoung.."

Hwayoung widened her eyes. "n-ne?" Jiyeon raised an eyebrow. "We weren't born yesterday.. You've been frowning for ages now.. And before we split up for class, you looked like you would cry. What happened?"

"Nothing happened!" Hyoyoung tried to defend Hwayoung but failed when the girls gave a warning look. Hwayoung sighed, defeated. "Let's tell them, unnie.." Hyoyoung also sighed as they both tell the whole story.

 

(2 minutes later)

 

"WHAT?! Oppa rejected you?!" Jiyeon burst out. "I outta-"

"It's fine.." Hyomin snapped her head towards Hwayoung. "No its not!" In the midst of chaos, Soomi calmly smiled. "Come on, girls." Hyoyoung cocked her head curiously. "To where?"

"It's been a while since we hang out together. The twins had many rough times so its the time to let their minds free."

Eunkyo blinked. "What about class?" Hyewon jumped in excitement. "Forget about that, now is the time to let our unnies have fun!" Chanmi shrugged. "I always get good grades anyway." Hyomin scrunched her face. "Show-off." The girls giggled as Hyomin and Chanmi start their daily arguement.

 

 

~~0o0~~ 

 

 

The girls arrived at the mall, hands locked together making a long line. "Come on!" Qri cheered as the 12 of them got into the bulding with their hands still locked together. It was a good thing the mall was wide, or the girls will get bruises for bumping everyone with their long line formed by them. They walked and shopped till they drop until they stopped in front of a salon.

"Hey, let's style our hair!" Boram suggested. They all nodded and got into the salon. Hwayoung and Hyoyoung was first. They were thinking on what hair style they should pick. "Should we get a same hairstyle?" Hwayoung beamed and nodded.

Eunjung then cut into their conversation. "Yah! Don't do that! Its already hard enough to differentiate you two!" She joked as they all laughed.

"I think the wavy hair suits you already." A lady who was assigned on Hwayoung said. Hwayoung froze.

 

(Flashback)

 

"Oppa, who's your ideal girl?" Hwayoung asked shyly as Sandeul made a thinking face. "Umm... You." Hwayoung blushed. "I'm kidding." Sandeul chuckled as Hwayoung slumped her shoulders in dissappointment. "But you're close to my ideal girl.. It's just that your hair is straight. I prefer wavy-haired girl."

And since then Hwayoung styled her straight black hair into a wavy one hoping Sandeul would notice but he just said "Pretty" and walked away.

 

(End of Flashback)

 

Hwayoung tried to contain her tears as she turned to the lady. "I want to cut my hair short." The lady got suprised at the sudden request. "O-okay.." The lady left to get her items. Jiyeon gaped. "But-" Before she could proceed, Soomi put her hand out signalling her to stop. "I think I know why.."

The girls understood as they all stayed quiet. The lady came back and took out a scissor as she cut Hwayoung's hair out into a short hair with an even fringe. Hyoyoung stared at her twin sadly. She then cheered up and smiled. "I want a short hair too!" The girls including Hwayoung stared at Hyoyoung, shocked. Seeing no one came to cut her hair, Hyoyoung took a scissor as she cut her own hair. "Unnie.."

Eunjung sighed sadly. "At least cut it properly.." She got near and helped to cut Hyoyoung's hair into a short hair with a side-bang covering her right eye. "Waah~ You're great at cutting hairs~" Hyoyoung beamed and turned to Hwayoung. "Now we have the same hair.. Except for the bangs.."

"I purposely cut it into different hairstyle from Hwayoung so that we won't mix you two up." Eunjung cut in. "Mwo? I thought you were joking about mixing us up! We're friends since little, and yet you can't differentiate us?!" Hyoyoung faked an angry expression to brighten up the atmosphere as Eunjung grinned. "Mian.."

"Unnie.. Why.." Hwayoung was about to burst into tears. She knew Hyoyoung loved her old hair since their mom used to have the same hair as hers. "What? I was jealous of your cool new hair and wanted to cut mine too."

Lies.

Hwayoung was touched. Deeply touched. 'What would I do If I lose you..

 

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I'm back!!! Miss me?? I'm using my ipad since my computer is sick for the past weeks... :( I hope this isnt boring for you to read and sorry for the jo twins dissappearance again,, LOL they will be on the next chapter~ Commentsss<3

and

hyoyoung cut her hair because she felt the pain her twin was feeling and wanted to share the pain.. ^^ thats why she wanted to lose her hair so that hwayoung will know that she isnt alone~