Plan B?

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let Hwayoung go." Kwangmin stood his grounds although he was honestly afraid himself. "Let them go." Youngmin walked to his side. "Hyung?" Kwangmin's eyes widened. "You came for me?" His eyes started to sparkle.

"No, you idiot." Youngmin whispered harshly. *Ouch.* Kwangmin sulked at his twin's remark.

"Oh look, we have another twin here! What a surprise! Did you came to see my precious princess die?" Bill laughed, not threatened at all. "We're here to save her!" Kwangmin spoke up, glancing at Hwayoung.

Bill laughed, mocking the twins. "You two? Don't make me laugh!"

"Well you already laughed." Youngmin replied, not amused at his reaction. "Ah, I see you're a cold one." Bill smirked. "Well, you can stay and watch as I slowly take your friend's life here." He aimed his gun directly at Hwayoung who was still lying on the ground.

"No!" Hyoyoung slipped under the ropes that tied her to the pillar and ran to Hwayoung's side. "Daehyun." Bill shut his eyes in annoyance. "Get her away or I'll shoot both of them!"

Daehyun immediately obliged as he dragged Hyoyoung away. "Let me go!" Youngmin pulled Hyoyoung behind his back when Daehyun wasn't paying attention. "You." He hissed as Daehyun glared at him. "Give her." Youngmin sniggered. "Like I'll obey you."

"Just ignore it, Daehyun. It's not like he can run away with her." Bill lazily said, aiming his gun once again. "No! Hwayoung! Kwangmin, Youngmin, do something!" Hyoyoung shouted, about to run forward until Youngmin held her back.

"Just stay quiet." Youngmin whispered as he glanced at Kwangmin. "You too." He mouthed as Kwangmin nodded silently.

As he was about to pull the trigger, Hyoyoung buried her face in her hands, afraid of the outcome.

"Yo!"

Snapping his head towards the voice, Bill laughed silently. "You're here too? Why didn't you just bring an army here?" He mocked.

"Well, lookie lookie what I got here~" Sandeul waved a silver suitcase at Bill as Bill recognized the suitcase immediately. "Where the hell did you get that?! Give it back!" Bill shoot a bullet at Sandeul but missed as Sandeul managed to duck before it hit him.

"Whew~ That was close! Well, see ya!" Sandeul grinned before disappearing with the suitcase. "Get back here!" Bill bellowed before throwing another gun at Daehyun. "Stay with them!" He said before running off to catch Sandeul.

Daehyun swiftly caught the gun and aimed it at Youngmin. "I'm in charge now so give Hyoyoung back or I'll blow your brain into bits." He growled as Youngmin rolled his eyes. "I see someone is obsess with his one-sided love." Youngmin coldly mumbled.

"It's not one-sided! Now give her back!" Daehyun shouted, threatening to pull the trigger. "Stop." Hyoyoung stepped forward, walking towards him. "Hyoyoung!" Youngmin furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's true. It's not one-sided, I like Daehyun." Hyoyoung muttered before going to Daehyun's side. "W-What? Y-You do?" Daehyun felt delighted as he turned to Hyoyoung. "You like me back?"

Hyoyoung nodded. "But promise me you'll never hurt Hwayoung?" Daehyun grinned, nodding rapidly. "I promise! I won't let Bill touch her!" He pulled Hyoyoung, hugging her tightly.

"Let my twin go, you sick bastard."

Daehyun fell to the ground as Hwayoung threw the metal away. "Nice one! I was thinking of stealing his gun away but that works too!" Kwangmin shrugged. "Good thing you did it sooner or hyung would have gone berserk on that guy." Kwangmin whispered at Hwayoung closely as they glanced at Youngmin who was obviously fuming in anger.

"Why? It was his idea." 

~~~

"Hyung, Hwayoung's awake. I saw her signalling something when you were arguing with Daehyun." Kwangmin whispered. "Sandeul will be here to distract Bill soon, I already told Hyoyoung what to do. She and I will make sure that Daehyun don't notice you two so just do something when he's not looking. I don't care what." Youngmin whispered back, making sure no one heard.

"What about hitting him until he's unconscious?"

Youngmin silently rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't care even if you stabbed him to death."

~~~

"I doubt that he's angry about you hitting him in the head." Kwangmin shrugged. "Then?" Hwayoung blinked, obviously confused. Kwangmin glanced at his twin before whispering to Hwayoung. "Actually my twin likes your twin."

Hwayoung gasped loudly. "WHAT?!"

The other three flinched at her voice. "Shh!" Kwangmin covered , laughing awkwardly at Youngmin and Hyoyoung. "She's just a bit crazy. You know, the effect of the drug."

"Are you okay, Hwayoung? I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything to protect you." Hyoyoung went to her twin, feeling guilty as if it was all her fault. "Don't worry, I'm fine now right?" Hwayoung grinned. Hyoyoung nodded slightly, still feeling bad.

"We can go home now!" Hwayoung squealed. "And I have a lot to tell you!" She glanced at Kwangmin who made an 'X' with his arms. "What is it?" Hyoyoung asked as Hwayoung hesitated before shaking her head. "Nah, you'll know soon."

Hyoyoung pouted. "I wanna know- Hwayoung!!" She screamed as she felt blood dripping out near Hwayoung's waist.

"You really think you can play with my heart like that?" Daehyun got up, grabbing the back of his head. "What the hell you just do?!" Youngmin scowled, grabbing Daehyun's arm, trying to twist it until Daehyun pulled back slightly before shoving Youngmin onto the wall.

"Hyung!" Kwangmin put his arm around Daehyun's neck, choking him from behind before throwing him on the ground. Youngmin hurriedly kicked the gun away before Daehyun manage to grab it.

"Hwayoung!" Hyoyoung cried, her hands shaking at the touch of Hwayoung's blood. "Don't worry, I'm fine." Hwayoung said after she got through her shock. It was sudden, she didn't really expected the bullet coming.

It was better when she was ready with Bill rather than feeling the piercing pain through her flesh suddenly like this.

"No! It's not fine! You're not fine!" Hyoyoung shouted, her body trembling. Hwayoung felt her knees getting weak, the blood draining out of her face. "Unnie, can I sit down? I'm tired." She chuckled slightly.

Hyoyoung quickly helped her lie down, supporting Hwayoung's head by lying it on her thighs. "We need to call for help." Kwangmin finally spoke after keeping his silent. He didn't know what to say at first, the panic wouldn't let him. *You can't die. You cannot die, Hwayoung.* He wanted to say those words but didn't dare to. He was afraid that if he did say it, she'll really leave him.

"Aaah!!" Daehyun screamed in pain, feeling the heavy burden on his wrist. "How do you feel now?" Youngmin smirked, pressing his foot harder. "Let's see if I can kill you just by using my foot."

"Hyung! Stop it." Kwangmin pulled his twin away. "It's not the time to try and break someone's wrist. We need to get the twins out of here."

Youngmin glanced at the Ryu twins and nodded. "Let's go before Bill-"

"Too late." Kwangmin mumbled after seeing a smirking Bill leaning against the door. "I think you forgot this." Bill pulled Sandeul out before throwing him onto the ground. Sandeul coughed, clutching on his stomach as blood drizzled out from the corner of his lips.

"Oppa!" The Ryu twins gasped. "You're lucky I didn't shoot him. Well, not yet." Bill chuckled. "And I can't believe you lost to a bunch of weaklings, Daehyun." Bill clicked his tongue, disappointed.

Daehyun got up slowly, walking towards the gun but Youngmin was faster as he kicked the gun out the door. "Nice kick, but you missed." Bill laughed.

Youngmin gave him a sly smile, cocking his head to the side. "No, I didn't." Bill laughed, shaking his head. "Yes, you did. Kids these days." He turned around to retrieve the gun until he flinched suddenly as he found the gun aimed at his face.

"I don't think he missed." Jinyoung smirked.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I can't reply right now! I'm in a hurry! ^^ Bye! Thanks for reading and commenting!