Falling for You

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Gather up! Today we'll be testing your climbing skills. See these ropes here?" The coach tilted her head slightly to point towards the ropes that hung from the ceiling. "You'll be having a bit of a competition today. Don't worry about plummetting onto the ground, I guarantee you that the soft matresses here are thick enough to support you. Enough chit-chat now, let's begin! Girls first!"

The coach rounded up the girls while the boys stood behind to watch. The girls got into three lines and Hwayoung was the first to go for the second line. She blinked and gulped at the sight of the rope as she raised her head and saw how far the ceiling was from her head. She felt nauseous at the sight.

She raised her hand slightly but the coach didn't notice and was about to blow the whistle. "Ready! Star-" "Coach!"

All heads turned to the voice as they saw Donghyun near the door panting for air as if he just ran for his life. "Hyunseong! You have to help him! Ppalli!" The coach rushed out without a word with all the students following as curiosity hits them.

Donghyun managed to shut the door before the twins ran out too. He grinned at his dongsaengs and slung his arms around them. "Where are you two going?" Kwangmin tried to escape from him. "Hyunseong hyung is hurt! We have to go and see him!"

"He's fine. Don't worry! Oh look! That Hwayoung girl is going to climb the rope! Interesting, let's go watch!" He dragged both the twins near the Hwayoung and Hyoyoung as he grinned at the girls like a goofball.

"Let's go and follow the coach Hwayoung-ah." Hyoyoung got a hold of her twin's hand but was blocked by Donghyun before she even managed to take a step. "Whoa there! The coach practically ordered you to climb and you don't want to see a disappointed coach, do you now? You both are the aces in sports , don't want to ruin your reputation right..?" 

Donghyun grinned at the girls again as Hyoyoung rolled her eyes. "No, in fact-"

"I'll do it." Being the competitive one, Hwayoung accepted the challenge. Hyoyoung snapped her head towards her twin, she bit her bottom lips as she raised her hand. "Ani. I'll do it instead of Hwayoung." 

"No unnie. I'm the one climbing." Hwayoung rejected Hyoyoung's offer as she took a hold of the rope. "Yah what are you doing? Stop it." Hyoyoung approached Hwayoung to pull her away instead she was the one who got pulled away by Donghyun.

"Why are you so dramatic? Let your twin do it, tsk tsk." 

"Hyung." Youngmin pushed Donghyun away from Hyoyoung slightly. "What's wrong with you, you're acting weird hyung."

Hwayoung started climbing as Donghyun avoided his dongsaeng's repeated questions. "Look! She's really climbing, she's good." 

"No! Stop Hwayoung-ah!" Hyoyoung widened her eyes as she just realized her twin was halfway to the top. She was about to run towards her but got pulled back by Donghyun.

"Why are you so worried?" The three guys were confused as to why Hyoyoung was acting so paranoid. "She is afraid of heights you moron! She can't climb! She won't be able to come down afterwards!" Hyoyoung finally snapped at Donghyun making him flinch. He didn't actually expect Hyoyoung to actually call him 'moron'.

"It can't be that serious right?" Donghyun tried to remain calm while his dongsaengs started to panic. "Hyung!" Kwangmin stared back at Donghyun, giving him the what-have-you-done look. "What? It wasn't suppose to be like this." Donghyun exclaimed.

The loud tapping of the ceiling snatched the attention away from Donghyun as four of them raised their heads and found a grinning Hwayoung who reached the top. "I made it!" 

Hyoyoung was restless. "Hwayoung-ah! Come down!" Hwayoung stood silent as her grin was wiped off her face the moment she looked down. "Aaah! Unnie!"

"Hwayoung!" Hyoyoung started to get jumpy, she snapped her head towards Donghyun again as the poor guy almost stumbled backwards. "You. Get her down." The cold tone coming from Hyoyoung somehow scared him.

"Hwayoung-ah! The mattresses won't let you die!" Kwangmin mentally palmed his face with his hyung's way of persuading someone.

Hyoyoung was too busy bickering with Donghyun while Youngmin stood still and watched them, trying to avoid any skinship happening between the two- Yeah, that's all he cared about. Typical Youngmin.

On the other hand, Kwangmin was busy looking straight at Hwayoung who was quivering in fear. "Don't look down!" "Yeah thanks for the obvious advice!" Hwayoung answered back as she closed her eyes tightly.

Kwangmin stepped onto the mattresses, just right below Hwayoung. "Hey! Look down!"

"You told me not to you idiot!" Hwayoung shouted back, going crazy with fear of her breaking her bones if she ever fall. Her body starts to tremble, she could feel her hands getting numb.

"Just do it! Trust me!" 

"How am I supposed to do that?!" Hwayoung refused to open her eyes as Kwangmin sighed in frustration. "I'm right below you!" 

"Mwo?!" Hwayoung debated with herself whether to open her eyes or just stare into the darkness until someone eventually come to save her and she decided to go with the first option for some reason.

And he was right, he was just below her. "This doesn't make me feel better!" Hwayoung shouted as the dizziness from the height starts to invade her head. 

"Jump! The mattresses and me will catch you!" Kwangmin opened his arms wide and made cute grabby motions.

"This isn't the time for jokes!" The motions irritated Hwayoung as she wished she could kick Kwangmin's face. "I'm serious!"

Hwayoung looked down again and saw those sincere eyes blinking at her. "Damn you and your aegyos." She muttered to herself as she slowly slid down bit by bit.

"Just jump!" Kwangmin started to get tired with his arms wide opened. "If you avoid me, I'll kick you to Mars!" She warned while the guy below her stomped his feet. "Ppalli!"

Hwayoung shut her eyes tightly as she sent her silent prayers quietly. *If I'm going to die by hitting the ground, let me just kick Kwangmin to Mars first before I go.*

She let go of the rope and fell right on top of Kwangmin. "Oof!" Kwangmin's head hit the mattress as his arms naturally wrapped around Hwayoung's waist. He slightly raised his head to take a look at Hwayoung who was laying lifelessly on top of him. 

Hwayoung soon after raised her head slightly, still not opening her eyes.

"See, I told you I'll catch you." Kwangmin grinned proudly.

"Am I dead?" Hwayoung refused to open her eyes. "I see the light. Are we both dead?" Kwangmin couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction. "Open your eyes and see for yourself." 

Hwayoung opened one eye and then the other, the first image that greeted her was Kwangmin's grinning face. 

"I'm alive!" She brightened up and squealed forgetting the position she's in. For the first time ever, she felt safe with Kwangmin. 

"H-Hwayoung-ah..." Hyoyoung's stutter snapped both heads towards the three as they found their shocked sibling's faces and an awfully happy guy in the middle- You can guess who that is.

Kwangmin and Hwayoung snapped their heads back at each other and took a moment to realize their faces were an inch away from each other. They blinked a few times as silent took place to only hear their hearts skip a beat.

"AAAAHH!!" Hwayoung jumped away and stumbled onto the mattress. Kwangmin also scattered away as the blood rushed through their faces. Their fast heartbeats wouldn't stop as they almost forgot they weren't alone.

Both of them turned their heads back to their twins. "It's not what it looks like!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah wait~ :3 This is not the end of the Hyunseong + Donghyun's evil plan mwahahahaha XD

Tune in for the next chapters as the story continues! ._. lol I feel like I'm hosting a drama show or something XD Oh and did you saw what I did with the title? ;3 you know, 'falling' as in falling~ eyh eyh? OTL XD WELL SEE YA <3 LOVE