Too Much Revelations In One Day

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Days went by after the call from Seunghee. Kwangmin was getting more anxious by the day. Sometimes, he couldn't sleep, thinking about Seunghee. He spent the last few days living like a zombie. 

Hwayoung on the other hand, wasn't upset when Hyoyoung broke the news about cancelling the date to her. In fact, she was relieved because she thought that she needed more time to prepare. Her wound healed with time and she now could move more freely. However, she and Kwangmin didn't talk or meet much after Kwangmin cancelled their date. Hwayoung shrugged it off and thought that maybe he was busy with school.

As the time passed, Hyoyoung and Hwayoung was more than ready to get back to school. As a result, their parents contacted the Principal and informed him about it.

Now, the twins are on their way for their first day of school after the mayhem their 'secret' caused. 

Hwayoung was excited at the thought of meeting her friends and Kwangmin again. She still didn't tell Hyoyoung yet about her newly-found 'crush' on Kwangmin though. Well, she thought that Hyoyoung deserves a rest from unexpected changes. After all, the latter still needs time to adjust to the weird feeling of having a boyfriend now.

"Yo." Youngmin greeted blankly when the Ryutwins arrived in front of the school's gate. The students around them whispered. "Those troublesome twins are back?" Youngmin, who heard them, glared at them and they immediately scurried away.

"Hello, brother-in-law." Hwayoung teased as she earned herself a smack from Hyoyoung. "Ow! Unnie!" She pouted.

Youngmin cleared his throat. "By the way, why did you texted me to go to school first?" He started. Hyoyoung shrugged. "Is it wrong?"

"But I told you that I'll give you both a ride, didn't I?" 

"It's not that far to walk here." Hyoyoung reasoned.

"It's considerably far." Youngmin argued stubbornly. Hyoyoung was about to open .

"Not really since Jinyoung oppa drove us halfway." Hwayoung interrupted. Youngmin's right eye slightly twitched. "You'd let Jinyoung drove you here and I couldn't?"

Hyoyoung glared at Hwayoung for a while as her twin gave a small apologetic smile. "Well then, I'm going to leave you two alone." Hwayoung slipped away from the quarelling couple before they both explode. 

 

"Phew.." Hwayoung heaved a sigh of relief after escaping. "Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned Jinyoung oppa." She mumbled to herself, realizing that she might have to face Hyoyoung's wrath when they get home later.

"That's her? Why is she back?"

"I can't believe they still dare to come back."

"I wonder what they did when they worked at that bar."

"Maybe she and her twin served more than drinks to the customers."

Hwayoung wished she brought earplugs with her. She thought that the hateful whispers would have stopped by now but it didn't.

"Yah! Stop it! So what if they're back?! They're still much prettier and smarter than any of you dummies!" Eungyo shouted and crossed her arms. Hwayoung widened her eyes and turned to her friends.

"Hwayoung~!" Jiyeon ran forward and gave Hwayoung a tight hug. The girls surrounded her, protecting her from the students. "Where's Hyoyoung?" Eunjung asked.

"I'm right here." Hyoyoung appeared beside the group. "Hyoyoung~!" They pulled Hyoyoung into a big hug. Soomi then noticed a figure near them. "What is he doing here?" She pointed at Youngmin.

Hyoyoung blinked. "Oh. Well.." It was hard for Hyoyoung to explain to her friends and seeing that she was hesitating too much, Youngmin got annoyed. He then took the initiative by swinging his arm around her neck and pulled her to him.

"I'm her boyfriend now so deal with it." Youngmin stated firmly.

The girls went silent for a while as Hwayoung glanced around to check their expressions. Hyoyoung also did the same while trying to hide her face due to the embarassing situation she's in.

 "Oh.." The girls chorused. Hwayoung tilted her head at them. "That's it?"

Her friends nodded until they suddenly froze for a while. "Wait!" They snapped their heads towards Youngmin. "What?" They shouted loudly while pointing at his face. "You!" They then directed their fingers to Hyoyoung. "And you!"

"Are dating?!" They finished. Hwayoung snapped her fingers. "Now that's the reaction that I expected." She grinned while Hyoyoung just gave her twin another glare. *Not helping!* She thought.

"I can explain." Hyoyoung squeaked.

"Noooo!" Eunjung pulled Hyoyoung away from Youngmin. "But you're mine!" Even though it was obviously a 'friendship' kind of affection that Eunjung was showing, it still annoyed Youngmin. ( As if he wasn't already annoyed. )

"Let's just go." He grumbled as he easily took Hyoyoung away and dragged her with him towards the school's entrance. "I'll explain at lunch!" Hyoyoung managed to say before she disappeared inside with Youngmin.

The girls gaped as Eunjung dramatically fainted while Jiyeon caught her in her arms. "This is impossible! I thought they hated each other!" Qri gasped.

"But they're the devils who tortured my unnies." Hyewon spoke almost at the same time. "How can unnie be with one of them?" 

Hwayoung who was in the middle of them, raised her hand up slowly. "Girls, I have a confession too." Jiyeon paid attention to her, still looking a bit shocked. "Don't tell us that you're with Kwangmin too." 

Hwayoung rubbed her neck. "I'm not with Kwangmin." 

The girls sighed in relief at the same time. 

"But I have a crush on him." Hwayoung finished quickly before running into the school. The girls blinked. "Oh." Until the realization hits them in their heads. "What?!" 

 

----

 

The lunch bell rang as Hwayoung packed up her things. She turned to an empty chair next to her. 

When she thought back about it, it was weird seeing Youngmin without his twin earlier in the morning. Now it's clear to her that Kwangmin didn't even come to school. She didn't exactly have a joyful feeling about it so she decided to ask Youngmin later.

But before Hwayoung could exit her class, her group of friends blocked the doorway. "Uh-oh.." Hwayoung muttered. She managed to slip away after she confessed but she should've known that her friends don't give up that easily.

"Explain." Eunjung stated.

"Fine." Hwayoung sighed as the girls gathered around while she told them everything that happened. Even the tiniest details including the ones related to Hyoyoung and Youngmin situation.

"So, Youngmin AKA the Ice Prince actually has feelings?" Chanmi raised an eyebrow. "Everyone has feelings, unnie." Eunkyo said. "It could happen." 

The other girls seemed to agree except for Eunjung. "How do we know? We can't know for sure, right?"

"Let's just be happy for them." Soyeon shrugged. "We have a bigger problem here that is Hwayoung liking Kwangmin." 

Hwayoung groaned. "Why do we have to make this a big deal?" 

"Because, you don't know whether Kwangmin likes you back or not." Soyeon added. "We just don't want the same thing to happen twice." Even though Soyeon's words might sound harsh, but the girls couldn't help but to agree with her.

"I don't really care, I just want to enjoy liking him for now." Hwayoung lied. 

"We know you, Hwayoung." Jiyeon patted Hwayoung's shoulder. "Don't make it hard on yourself." 

"Then what am I supposed to do? I can't stop liking him." Hwayoung stared straight at her best friends. "Easy. Make him fall in love with you. And this time, we'll help you." Jiyeon smiled.

"How? He's not even here." Hwayoung's shoulders slumped.

"First, we need to go and find out where he is." Soomi said. "Come on." The girls pulled Hwayoung out of the class and straight to the cafeteria.

"What about Hyoyoung unnie?" Hwayoung asked. Usually, they would meet up with Hyoyoung near her class first before going to recess. It was their routine. Eunjung pouted at the question. "She was gone when we got to her class." 

"She probably went ahead with that devil-like boyfriend of hers." She huffed.

 

----

 

"Stop staring at us like that." Youngmin said flatly.

Hyoyoung didn't even dare to move especially not with Youngmin's friends staring at her as if her face was made of crystals. 

"Uhm.." Hyunseung snapped out of his daze and cleared his throat. "C-Can you repeat what you said?"

Youngmin rolled his eyes, a bit irritated. 

"Hyoyoung and I are dating. I just wanted to introduce her officially to you guys in case you hyungs or Minwoo have any new ridiculous plans to try and get us both together." He said before glaring sharply at Minwoo in particular.

"And no more touching her." He finished.

"Well then, welcome to the family!" Donghyun clapped his hands. "When are you two going to get married?" He joked.

Judging from the cold stare Youngmin gave, he concluded that it wasn't really funny. 

"So, Hyoyoungie-" Minwoo started but after feeling a burning stare on his skin, he changed his tone and his words, "-shi. Hyoyoung-shi. So, Hyoyoung-shi, how's our Youngmin? Is he a good boyfriend? Cause it's actually the first time for him-Oww!" 

Minwoo rubbed his forehead and picked up a wooden chopstick from the ground. "Who threw this?" He turned to his hyungs and they all hinted to Youngmin with their eyes.

Youngmin went on to focusing on his lunch as if nothing happened. "Hey, Hyoyoung. Do you have an extra pair of chopsticks I could use?" He casually asked out loud.

Minwoo gaped in disbelief. 

"Why did you do that?" Hyoyoung frowned. 

"What?" Youngmin turned to her. "You can't do that to your friend!" She scolded. "So?" Youngmin shrugged.

"Apologize." Hyoyoung ordered. "No." Youngmin answered.

"Fine. Then, I'll just go home with Jinyoung oppa." She crossed her arms, confident that he'll obey her. Hyoyoung figured out on how to use Youngmin's jealousy over Jinyoung as an advantage. 

As she expected, Youngmin's head perked up at the mention of 'Jinyoung'. "You're gonna call for your 'oppa' again?" 

"Yes, I'm gonna call for my oppa again." Hyoyoung tried to stiffle a chuckle.

Youngmin scrunched up his nose momentarily before he turned to Minwoo. "I did it. I'm sorry."  He said in his robot-like tone.

Minwoo's jaw dropped even more at the apology and so does the other's. "What?!" They chorused.

Hyoyoung smiled proudly and patted Youngmin's head, which earned her a cold glare but she didn't care. 

Donghyun stared at both of them in amusement. "This is more interesting than I thought it would be." 

 

"Hyoyoung unnie!" Hwayoung appeared as her eyes searched down at the table where her twin is sitting. *So he really didn't come to school today.*

"Hmm? Oh!" Hyoyoung  looked surprised to see her twin and friends. "What is it?" 

Eunjung pouted as she crossed her arms and sat beside Donghyun who turned to her with a confused face. "What's with her?" Hyoyoung asked Hwayoung in a whisper. "She's still upset." Hwayoung said.

Before Hyoyoung could reply, Jiyeon interferred. "But nevermind about that, we have to look for Kwangmin-hmph!" Hwayoung practically slapped her hand over Jiyeon's mouth.

"Kwangmin? Oh yeah, I was wondering about where Kwangmin is too." Hyunseung turned to Youngmin. The others followed suit. 

Youngmin blinked at them. "What?" 

"You're his twin. Tell us where he is." Soyeon insisted. 

With the stares everyone were giving, Youngmin had a hard time concentrating on his lunch so he sighed. "Fine. Kwangmin is meeting Seunghee noona. They're on a date."

The others' eyes widened but the one who froze into a complete brick was Hwayoung. 

"S-Seunghee noona?" Jeongmin stuttered out. "Who's Seunghee?" Eunjung leaned towards the table, suddenly interested. Youngmin dropped his lunch box on the table and grumbled. "You guys won't let me eat in peace if I don't tell you, huh?" 

The others nodded eagerly, even Hyoyoung.

He sighed again and prepared himself to tell the story about their past. "To make it short and simple, when we were kids, Seunghee noona was one of us. She's the only girl in our little group of friends."

"Seunghee was born with a weak body and couldn't play much but we always took care of her. We were very protective of her especially Kwangmin." Donghyun continued.

"At the age of eight, she was diagnosed with a fatal disease. We didn't know then so everything went normally but when it was her 16th birthday, she confessed to Kwangmin. Without even thinking about it even for a second, Kwangmin asked her if it was a joke and said that there's no way they could be together in a romantic relationship." 

The girls gasped lightly. "Then what happened?" Soyeon asked.

"It wasn't Kwangmin's fault. He was young and stupid back then." Youngmin defended. *Even though he's still a bit dumb.* 

"Seunghee said that it was real and that the day afterwards will be her last day in Korea cause her family was going to move to UK for a better treatment. Kwangmin took some time to think and when he got to their meeting place, she was already gone." Donghyun stared down at his lunch.

"Kwangmin was depressed for a few months. But he got his spirits back somehow." Youngmin added. 

"So.. are they together now that noona's back?" Jeongmin asked, he was curious about Seunghee's health now that's she's allowed to move around.

"Kwangmin still has no feelings for her but after what he did to noona, I wouldn't be surprised if they are together by now." Youngmin picked up his lunch box, getting ready to eat as he reached out to steal Hyoyoung's chopsticks.

"Then we can't let that happen! Come on, Hwayoung!" Jiyeon pulled Hwayoung's arm but the latter didn't budge. "But.."

Jiyeon sighed. "Come on! You don't want to coward out now, do you? That blondie clearly stated that his twin has no feelings for that Seunghee girl, it's just guilt. You need to at least try!" 

Youngmin ignored Jiyeon when she called him 'blondie' and tried to focus on his lunch.

"Let's go! Let's all go!" Hyewon jumped up and down in excitement. "Want to come?" Eunjung asked Donghyun as he glanced at his friends. "Sure. We haven't seen Seunghee for a long time now." 

The others grinned. "Time to skip class!" 

Hyoyoung blinked at her friends as she didn't know why they were eager to stop Kwangmin but she shrugged it off and decided to ask later.

Everyone pushed and pulled the stiff Hwayoung until she was out of the school. Youngmin was ready to stuff his mouth with his homemade food but it didn't even reach his lips when Hyoyoung pulled him up before dragging him with her.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the grammar or spelling errors TT Lazy to check. The next chapter will be the ending! ByeBye~