Infiltrating The Enemy

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie!"

Hyoyoung's head sprung up. *What happened?* She blinked the tears away, trying to clear her vision. Her eyes bulged out as soon as Daehyun stepped in.

"Hwayoung-ah!" Hyoyoung gasped, glancing at Daehyun. "W-Why?" Daehyun took interest at the floor as he had no intention of locking eyes with Hyoyoung. "Answer me, Daehyun!" Hyoyoung shouted as Hwayoung ran towards her. "Unnie, I'm sorry I'm late."

"It was my idea." Bill walked in, grinning as he proudly wave a silver suitcase in front of the twins' face. Hyoyoung had agreed to call their parents as Bill promised to not hurt her twin but for Bill, promises meant to be broken.

"You got your money! Let Hwayoung go!" Hyoyoung shouted with Hwayoung hugging her. "No. It was my fault, I was impatient so I brought the money here without waiting for the others. I'm so sorry." Hwayoung spoke up, her voice soft.

"What? But why would you do such a thing?!" Hyoyoung scolded as Hwayoung hugged her tighter. "I'm sorry. I know it's my fault but I just couldn't stay still with the others when you're kept here and Kwangmin kept mumbling the possibilities of what Bill would do to you and-"

Hyoyoung backed away slightly, staring at her twin, stopping the fast-forward explanation. "Wait what? Kwangmin?" Hwayoung nodded. "He and Youngmin know. It was a long story and Youngmin was visiting you at home and then he heard the phone conver-"

"Wait, Youngmin went to our house to visit?" Hyoyoung blinked, feeling slightly shy all of a sudden. Hwayoung nodded. "Yeah, it was weird but-"

Bill cleared his throat. "Well, this is the first time I ever witness people who are so calm when they're being held hostage." He laughed. "But it's fine, I guess you both should have your 'girl talk' for the last time."

"What do you mean 'last time'?" Daehyun interrupted, squinting his eyes at Bill. "We can't keep them alive. At least not one of them." Bill spoke as Daehyun grabbed his collar. "What the hell do you mean? You said they'll be fine!"

"Calm down, loverboy. Hyoyoung's safe, but I can't let Hwayoung go." Bill smacked Daehyun's hands away. "W-Wait, n-no." Hyoyoung stuttered, feeling an immense fear surrounding her. "Not Hwayoung. Just no."

Bill chuckled, setting the suitcase onto the floor before crouching in front of the twins. "Then what about Sandeul?"

The twins felt their hearts drop at the mention of their oppa. "If not, then Jinyoung?" Bill muttered. Hyoyoung felt her heart squeeze.  "One of you need to die so that the other would suffer just how I did." Bill whispered, but made sure the twins heard every word.

 

 ------

 

"Are you sure this is safe?"

Kwangmin nudged his brother. "Stop being a scaredy-cat, we can't just let Hyoyoung get killed." Youngmin rolled his eyes before crawling under the broken fence. "Yeah, well I don't want my Hwayoung to get hurt either." Kwangmin mumbled, following his twin.

"Did you just said 'My Hwayoung'?" Youngmin raised an eyebrow. "Well-" Kwangmin's face heated up.

"Look who's joining the party, hyung!" Sandeul chuckled as the twins got up to their feet. "What are you two doing here?" Jinyoung stepped forward. "We're here to save our friends." Youngmin replied, staring back at him.

"It's dangerous for kids here so go home." Jinyoung glared down at him. "I wonder who's the 'kid' here." Youngmin smirked.

"Hyung, let's argue later. Right now the girls need us." Sandeul jumped in, breaking the glares. "I don't want them here." Jinyoung hissed. "If you insist us to go back, we could 'accidentally' spill the info about this place to your parents." Kwangmin grinned in a not-so-innocent way. "I wonder if they'll come and put theirselves in danger as well. But it'll be no deal since they're adults."

"Try if you dare." Jinyoung gritted his teeth. Sandeul sighed, pulling his brother away. "You two can help."

"Sandeul!" Jinyoung fumed. "We need the extra help, hyung. At least if there's four people, one of us have a higher chance to escape and get help if we're caught." Sandeul remarked. Jinyoung sighed in defeat. "Fine, but if they do something to make the twins get hurt, it's your fault."

Kwangmin grinned in victory before raising a hand to high-five his brother. Youngmin ignored him as he followed Jinyoung further inside. Kwangmin started to withdraw his hand awkwardly until Sandeul slapped his hand on it. "I guess we both are stuck with the same kind of brothers."

Kwangmin smiled slightly. "Yeah." Sandeul grinned before throwing his arm around Kwangmin. "Let's go and save the twins!"

The four made their way through the deserted area. "You sure this where they're kept?" Youngmin asked. "Bill used to gamble here. He once showed me this place, trying to get me bid some money from him. That stupid bastard." Jinyoung mumbled.

"How long have you two know the twins?" Kwangmin turned to Sandeul. "Since little. They're just like our little sisters." Sandeul replied, kicking a few stones along the way.

"We're here." Jinyoung halted, gazing at the tall, old building. "Let's go." The four stepped in. "This place looks like it's been here for 100 years!" Kwangmin coughed, the dust tickled his throat. "What's that smell?" Youngmin covered his nose with the back of his hand.

"You two wanted to come here so stop complaining!" Jinyoung scowled, earning a glare from Youngmin. "I were just asking. Thanks for the 'kindness' though."

"Now now, you two need to get along cause we need to work as a team to save the twins." Sandeul interrupted. "I don't need their help." Jinyoung muttered before making his way towards a room.

"Let me go!" 

The boys' head perked up. "That's Hyoyoung." Sandeul muttered as panic surrounded them. Jinyoung slightly shuffled his feet quietly near the entrance of the main room. "Be quiet." He whispered as the four peeked inside.

"Let me go! Daehyun!" Hyoyoung struggled as Daehyun kept a firm grip on her arms.

"Daehyun?" Youngmin's eyes widened. "I should've known, that little-" Jinyoung pulled Youngmin back before he ruined everything. "Stay still, stupid. Do you want Bill to know we're here?" Jinyoung whispered harshly.

Youngmin didn't say anything as he kept his eyes on Daehyun.

"I'm sorry." Daehyun said before tying Hyoyoung onto a pillar. Bill appeared soon after, pulling a half-conscious Hwayoung. "Hwayoung!" Kwangmin whispered, twitching slightly feeling the urge to rush inside.

Bill threw Hwayoung onto the floor before pulling a heavy gun out from his back pocket.

"Wait, no! Hwayoung-ah, wake up! Hwayoung!" Hyoyoung panicked. "Daehyun, stop him! Daehyun, please!" She begged, tears flowing down her face. "Hwayoung." Kwangmin unconciously ran inside, grabbing Bill's attention. "Well, well, look who we have here."

"That fool." Jinyoung whispered, trying to think of something before Bill realized that Kwangmin's not alone. "Hyung, I have a plan." Sandeul glanced at Hwayoung and the gun in Bill's hand. "But we need another distraction."

"I'll do it." Youngmin stared straight at his twin. "Kwangmin's in there too. I'll do it."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-YO~

JJustBeingME : Here's the update you wanted~ :3 Hope it's good! Thanks for commenting!

rumourhasit : I'm not good with angst >.< But I'll try! ^^ Something will happen in the next chapter! :3 I don't know if it'll be good, but I'll try my best for you! :3 Thank you for reading and commenting!

iloveBLUE392 : Hai! Thank you for commenting and reading! :3 Well it's obvious who'll save them XD But I couldn't choose between Youngmin Kwangmin or Jinyoung Sandeul so I thought "Why not four of them? That's better than two." So here's the chapter! They'll be saved in the next update, hopefully... Haha <3

SoShiJiSica : Wah thank you! ^^ I hope you'll continue reading! Thank you for commenting!

madihoney : *huggles back* Updated! Thank you for coomenting~ <3 :3

minty_melon : THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! SINCE YOU'RE USING CAPS LOCK, I'LL USE IT TOO! HAHA XD YES YES, BILL IS AN IDIOT! *AGREES* XD I'M AFRAID SOMEONE WILL GET HURT~ *CAN'T KEEP MOUTH SHUT* YOU'RE WELCOME AND THANK YOU! WE'RE BOTH JJANG! <3 *SLAPPED* XD BUT YOU'RE MORE JJANG-ER! IF THAT'S EVEN A WORD~ HOHOHO *THROWS COOKIES AS I GET CRAZIER BY THE MINUTE*

 

Thank you for the comments <3