Mixed Feelings

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"...and it's more than liking you as a friend." Youngmin finished. 

He stood still, waiting for Hyoyoung's reaction but all Hyoyoung did was tilt her head and blinked. "More than a friend?" 

She went quiet for a while. 

Youngmin was wearing a calm mask to hide his frantic heart. He was panicking inside. He was afraid that Hyoyoung might not want to be anywhere near him after this. But, Hyoyoung just smiled as if she figured out something. "Oh! You mean, as best friends?" 

Youngmin sighed. *She's such an idiot.* 

The Hyoyoung who was in front of him actually reminded him about the time when he didn't have any feelings for her yet. In the past, Youngmin would always think of her as a stupid, clumsy girl who everyone worshipped. 

But at this moment, even her stupidness seem so cute to him.

"Are you always this naive?" 

"Naive?" Hyoyoung crinkled her forehead as Youngmin waited for her to react again but she didnt seem to be getting the hint. Youngmin rolled his eyes, getting annoyed.

"I meant I like you, stupid!" He almost bursted. 

Hyoyoung frowned, she thought that he could have repeated the sentence in a nice way. "I know, you already said it." She was getting hurt by the word 'stupid'.

Youngmin almost face-palmed himself. *Since when is it this hard to confess to a girl?* 

"Nevermind. Let's just go home." He sighed deeply before trudging away as Hyoyoung followed him, thinking *What did I do wrong?*

 

Youngmin stopped his steps when they're a few feet away from the gate. "Go in. My mom told me to make sure that you get home safely." 

Hyoyoung nodded, shuffling her feet to the gate and before she could enter, she halted. "Want.. to come in?" Youngmin stared at her back as she didn't turn around. "Why should I?" 

Hyoyoung shrugged. "I don't know." She truly didn't know why but she felt the need to ask him still. She felt guilty even though she should have felt angry after getting scolded by Youngmin for an unknown reason. "Then.. are you coming in?"

Youngmin contemplated at Hyoyoung for a while.

"Sure." 

 

"You're here." Jinyoung said blankly after seeing Youngmin. He knew about the 'lunch date' that Hyoyoung had with Youngmin so he wasn't surprised that Hyoyoung was with Youngmin.

Jinyoung surely wasn't happy though.

Hyoyoung passed by Jinyoung to check on Hwayoung. "Take a sit. I'll be back in a few minutes." She said to Youngmin and disappeared upstairs.

"Did you two fought?" Jinyoung questioned before giving a chance for Youngmin to sit. "No. Why?"

"Hyoyoung seems different."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I know her more than you." 

Jinyoung's words struck Youngmin. It made the latter grit his teeth. "Right, Because you're her brother."

Jinyoung's heart clenched as his competitive side clicked on. There was tension in the air.

"What if I don't consider her as a sister?"

 

--------

 

"Hwayoung-ah!" 

Hyoyoung got inside her twin's room only to find her holding colorful clothes while standing in front of a mirror. "What are you doing?"

Hwayoung kept her eyes on the mirror. "Trying to pick a suitable outfit for my lunch date." Hyoyoung widened her eyes. "When? Aren't you still injured?" Hwayoung finally turned around but only to take a new set of clothes.

"Yeah but the doctor said that it'll be fine for me to walk around after a week so I told Kwangmin that we should go have lunch next week."

"So why are you choosing your outfit now?"

"Just in case." Hwayoung shrugged. She then turned around, holding a cute blouse. "What do you think?"

Hyoyoung blinked before nodding slowly. "It looks good on you." Hwayoung grinned and decided that her outfit will include the blouse for her next week's date. She set the blouse on her bed, along with a pile of clothes. 

"By the way, how was your date? Did Youngmin said anything?" Hwayoung's eyes glimmered. Before Hyoyoung stepped out of the house to meet Youngmin, Hwayoung called Kwangmin to ask if there was any chance that his twin was going to confess but even Kwangmin didn't know.

"Nothing really. He just said that he likes me more than a friend." Hyoyoung huffed. "Why do you ask?"

Hwayoung's shoulders slumped. "Oh. Well I thought-" She paused before her body straightened. "Wait what?!"

"He said he likes you more than a friend?!" She squealed. Hyoyoung nodded, confused as to why her sister is so happy. "Why?"

Hwayoung gaped at her twin's short question. "You asked me 'why'? Unnie! Don't you know what this means?" She squealed again. Seeing a blank expression from Hyoyoung, Hwayoung continued. "It means he has a crush on you!"

Hyoyoung scrunched up her nose. "Ey, I'm not an idiot y'know." 

Hwayoung slapped her forehead. "Oh my god! How can you be so clueless? Even Kwangmin told me that Youngmin likes you! Okay, fine, here!" Hwayoung handed her phone to Hyoyoung. "Call Kwangmin if you don't believe me."

Hyoyoung blinked before raising her hands up. "Woah wait a minute. Let me process this in my head." 

"I can't believe you're number 1 in your class." Hwayoung scoffed and shut up when Hyoyoung glared at her. 

Hyoyoung stood quiet for a moment, matching the pieces in her mind. She then jolted up as if she had completed the puzzle. "Now it makes sense! So that's why he called me 'stupid'!" Hyoyoung gasped. 

Hwayoung nodded excitedly. 

"So what now? Youngmin's here. Should I reject him now or-"

Hwayoung was taken aback. "Wait what? Reject? WHY?" 

Hyoyoung shrugged. "I don't know, I'm not that close with him and-"

"But he saved you! He even got hurt for you!" Hwayoung crossed her arms, not approving her sister's words. "Don't you feel anything for him? Even the slightest one?" 

Hyoyoung sat on the bed. staring into space. "Well, his smile is cute." She thought back to when they ran from the principal. "At that time, I thought that I would do anything just to see him laugh again."

Hwayoung clasped her hands together, her grin couldn't get any wider. "Anything else?"

"He consoled me once." She remembered when the rumour started, Youngmin hugged her and made her feel better. The scene made her blush. "And he was weird." Memories of them together within the short time they met came into her mind one by one. "I thought that he was the cold-prince type but after getting to know him, he's warmer than I expected."

Hwayoung couldn't hide her excitement. "So? Are you still going to reject him and let him go to another girl?"

The thought of Youngmin hanging out with another girl did bugged Hyoyoung out. But still, she wasn't sure of her feelings. She got up of the bed and ran out of the bedroom. "I'm going to confirm if I like him or not!" She shouted before exiting. 

Hwayoung was left alone but still her excitement didn't fade. "Hwaiting unnie!" She shouted back. *And please, I would really like it if you two are together!*

 

When Hyoyoung got down, Jinyoung's back was facing her. She glanced around but Youngmin was nowhere to be found.

"Oppa, where's Youngmin?" She asked as Jinyoung turned around slowly. "He left."

"Without saying goodbye?" Hyoyoung thought that it was rude and unusual of him to do that. "Why?" She questioned. 

Jinyoung couldn't seem to face Hyoyoung properly. "Because I told him that I love you and that I already confessed to you. I guess that made him a bit confused and angry so he left."

Hyoyoung widened her eyes. "Why would you do that?"

"Because that's the only way for him to leave you alone!" Jinyoung bursted. "You don't seem to like him so I-"

"Who said I don't like him?" Hyoyoung cut in. Jinyoung froze. "What?" Hyoyoung drew a deep breath. "I wasn't sure so I came down to confirm for myself." 

"So, you like him?" Jinyoung's heart squeezed. "I'm not sure yet." Hyoyoung looked down to her feet. 

As a brother, Jinyoung told himself that he should let go in order for his sister to find happiness. But no matter what he tried to convince himself, it still hurts. "You can still catch him." 

"Huh?"

Jinyoung sighed and turned away. "He left just a moment ago. You can still confirm your feelings if you go now."

Hyoyoung pondered for a while and decided that she should give it a go. *I could regret this.* She thought and went for the door before stopping and turning around to give Jinyoung a small hug. "Thanks oppa." She whispered before dashing out the house.

Jinyoung's head dropped and he could feel his heart aching in his chest but he was a bit relieved. *As long as you're happy, I'm happy.*

 

---------

 

Kwangmin rolled around in his bed. "I'm so bored! Hyung is lucky to be going out on a date right now!" He ruffled his hair as he grumbled to himself. He just finished his assignments and was out of things to do.

Even his parents went out on a date together so he was left alone in the house.

Kwangmin snapped his fingers suddenly as if he remembered something. He got his phone out and dialled Hwayoung's number. "I bet she's bored too." He mumbled and as he was just about to press the last digit of her number, a message popped up.

He tapped the message icon and his eyes widened at the content. 

 

From : Unknown Number

 

 Kwangmin-ah. I came back to spend my holidays in Korea. UK was really boring without you guys.

I missed you the most so I'm going to pay you a visit at your house next week. 

Make sure to empty your schedule okay! Keke~ And remember, I'm still waiting for your answer. ^^

 

- Cho SeungHee

 

"Seunghee noona is back in Korea?" Kwangmin froze.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\O/ HyoYoungMin couple is going to be together soon and HwaKwangMin is going to have another obstacle before their happy ending ( *cough* Maybe~ *hides* ) well you never know unless you keep reading! Btw, for F-VE DOLLS' Fans! I bet you already know who Seunghee is right? ;3 She's gonna make a special appearance! I hope you anticipate her character in the story! Bye~