Fights And Argues (Real Update)

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Chapter 6 - Fights And Argues

 

 

Yay! My dad found another charger in the drawer~~~ I'm so happy~~~ 

(At the Hospital)

 

Hyoyoung's POV

 

I opened my eyes revealing blurry images. "Hyoyoung-ah! You're awake!" A voice made me turned towards the person. "Jin.. Young Oppa?" Oppa smiled at me softly.

A worried voice then rang into my ears. "Unnie! Thank god you're awake! I'm so sorry for nagging at you! I didn't know! I'm sorry! You always keep your problems to yourelf unnie! I'm really sorry!" Hwayoung bursted out.

She suddenly hugged me as I mouthed a 'What happened?' to the boys. They shrugged. "She's just worry about you. And she thinks that it was her fault that you fainted." Jinyoung oppa muttered out.

"I.. fainted?" I blinked at them, obviously confused. All I remember was that the other twins threatening us, and everything became blurry afterwards.

Jinyoung oppa widened his eyes. "You don't remember??" I shook my head at him. "It's ok. You should rest more. The doctor said that you were fine. It was just stress. And you lack sleep. Hyoyoung-ah, are you sure you're fine? Are there any problems that you've been hiding from us?" He patted my head as I shook my head again.

"No. I was just stressed from working at the bar. That's all." I feel really bad for making Hwayoung and the others worried. But I can't help myself from stressing out lately especially with the old men at the bar that's been constantly bothering me.

"I told you, you should stop from working there!" Jinyoung oppa pulled his hand back and stared at me. "Don't start with me oppa." I mumbled out, obviously tired to even argue with him. I could see that oppa was flaring with anger. "Hyung, Hyoyoung is still sick, stop it." Sandeul oppa tried to pull Jinyoung oppa away slightly.

Jinyoung oppa walked towards the door and slammed it hard as Sandeul oppa followed him.

"Unnie.."

"I know.. But I'm still not going to quit from the bar. You know I can't leave mom and dad, right?"

Hwayoung scoffed. "They are not our parents!" Hwayoung raised her voice. I widened my eyes, she never raised her voice before.

"Yes they are! And why are you acting like this!" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Acting like what?! I should ask you that question, unnie! Jinyoung oppa carried you here! You should be grateful to him! I understand him if he's angry cause even I, your twin couldn't stand your behaviour unnie!! Why are you making our lives as worse as it is! They tortured us and you still considers them as parents! You should wake up unnie!" Hwayoung stormed out of the room as I kept my silent.

I know. I already know everything Hwayoung said is true. But I couldn't help to think them as our parents. Even if they tortured me to death, I still can't hate them. Even if I tried, I still can't.  

I got up slowly and opened the door. I then saw Jinyoung oppa leaning against the wall. 'Jinyoung oppa carried you here!'  I flinched as I remembered Hwayoung's words. "Oppa.." I called out carefully.

Jinyoung oppa snapped out of his daze as he turned towards me. "Oh? Hyoyoung-ah, you shouldn't be up." The softness of his voce made me realized that his anger has gone. "I'm.. sorry." I mumbled out. "What?" He looked confused, maybe he didn't heard what I said.

I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry." I said louder. He widened his eyes. "And.. thank you.. for carrying me here.." I stared at the cement floor.

"Oh..sure.." The awkward silence was making things really.. umm.. awkward. "Where's Sandeul oppa?" I broke the silence.

"He.. went to comfort Hwayoung. Did you guys fought?"

I sighed. "Mian oppa, I'll explain later. I'll go search for Hwayoung."

"But you shouldn't walk around."

"I'm fine." I said and went to search for Hwayoung while Jinyoung oppa followed behind maybe afraid that I'll faint again.

 

Hwayoung's POV

 

I sat on a near bench outside as I sighed deeply. I felt guilty. Hyoyoung unnie had many problems and I added another one by shouting at her. I face-palmed myself. "Why the heck did I do that?" I mumbled as I heard a cough. I turned and saw Sandeul oppa sitting beside me.

"Oh, oppa.." I smiled bitterly.

"You fought with Hyoyoung didn't you?"

"No... well, yes.." I sighed again.

"Wow, I never see you girls fought like this.." Sandeul oppa widened his eyes slightly.

I nodded slowly. "What should I do, oppa?" Sandeul oppa made a cute thinking face. "Hmm.. Easy. Ask for forgiveness." 

"But what if unnie is mad? Maybe she hates me now.."

"Hey, you're twins. There's no way she'll hate you." Sandeul oppa patted my back.

"Oppa, have you had a fight with Jinyoung oppa?"

Sandeul oppa made the same cute thinking face again. "Yeah.. There were times when we fought but it didn't last long though cause both of us doesn't stay mad for long." I nodded. "Thanks oppa. You know, for the advice." He smiled. "No prob! Anything for my dongsaeng!" He patted my head. I frowned a little. "Dongsaeng.. huh..." I mumbled. 

"What?"

"Oh! Nothing!" I smiled awkwardly. Thank god, he didn't hear that or it would be really embarassing!

"Hwayoung-ah!" I turned around  and saw Hyoyoung unnie's pale face. "Unnie.."

"Hwaiting!" Sandeul oppa got up and dragged Jinyoung oppa with him. "Wait, Hyoyoung might faint again! Yah! Let go of me! Sandeul!!" I chuckled. I thought Jinyoung oppa was the mature one. "Hwayoung-ah, I'm sorry." Hyoyoung sat down beside me. I shook my head. "Ani. I am. It was my fault for raising my voice at you, unnie. Forgive me?" Hyoyoung unnie nods her head as we hugged. I smiled. 

It was a good thng that we fought only for a little while. "I thought what you said and.." My eyes lightened up hearing unnie's words. "You want to quit from the bar, unnie?" I asked, hoping for her to say yes.

"No.. But I think YOU should. I'll talk to mom to let you live with Jinyoung and Sandeul oppa." Unnie smiled. I frowned. "What? No! I won't leave you unnie!"

"But..." She started before I cut her off. "I won't leave you! Stop asking me to leave you!" Hyoyoung unnie softened. "Arasso.. But are you sure you'll be ok?"

"NE! I'll stick by your side always unnie!" I nodded as Hyoyoung unnie smiled. 

"Yay!!! Everything is back to normal again!!" Sandeul oppa appeared from behind the bush making us jumped in suprise.

"Oppa! When did you hide in there?" I blinked my eyes at him. "Just now." He simply grinned at us.

"And.. Jinyoung oppa?" Hyoyoung unnie asked. "I'm here." Jinyoung oppa popped out from the same bush while fixing his shirt. "Yah! Sandeul! You're going to buy me a new shirt! The exact one!"

"Hehe~ Mian~" Sandeul batted his eyelashes innocently. Jinyoung oppa glared at Sandeul oppa. Hyoyoung unnie and I chuckled at the same time. We both turned to each other and smiled.

Everything is going to be fine. With unnie, everything is fine.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for my subscribers!!! I'll update again today so wait!! ^^ 

selenalove: My dad didn't buy me one but found one~ LOL XD Hope you enjoy the chappie~