The Ryu Twins Meet The Jo Twins

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Chapter 3 - The Ryu Twins Meet The Jo Twins

 

Hyoyoung's POV

 

"Oh! Look! The Ryu Twins! Wah~ Pretty~" I heard one of the students said as I sighed. I didn't feel so good. Hwayoung turned to me. "Unnie! Are you even hearing what I said? You should apologize to Jinyoung oppa!" I smiled bitterly. "Alright, I'll apologize to him later."

Hwayoung looked at me, noticing something. "Unnie, you're getting pale. Are you sure you don't want to see a doctor?"

"No. I'm fine." I assured her. "Look! The Jo Twins are here!" The girls shrieked and surrounded the new guys. I felt my head throbbing more at the noise. "Unnie, are they the new students?" Hwayoung asked me. I shrugged. "Let's go. The girls are waiting for us." I said as Hwayoung nodded. 

 

Youngmin's POV

 

"Oppa! I'm Younhee! Nice to meet you!" One of the girls shrieked. I swear my eardrums could burst any moment now. I saw Kwangmin smiled to them and went past by. They squealed at him.

"Yah! Kwangmin! Stop smiling at them! It makes them scream much more! Oww! My ears!" I yelled at my twin. He smiled to them once again as I covered my ears. I glared at him in frustration. 

I stepped further away from them until I heard a 'click' sound. I turned around and saw a girl taking a picture with her phone. I could feel my blood boiling with anger.

My hands naturally fell down as I went towards her and snatched the phone away. Without a word mentioned from my mouth, I threw the phone onto the ground, smashing it into pieces.

"Never. Take. A. Picture. Of. Me. Again. Understood." I grabbed her collar and hissed. The girl nodded quickly. Kwangmin came beside me and apologised as he took out some money, paying back for the phone. He pulled my arm away forcing me to let the girl go.

"I'm sorry for my twin." Kwangmin apologised again. "Hyung! Say sorry." Kwangmin stared at me. "Tch! Why should I?" I glared at the girl before walking away. 

"Hyung!" He caught up to me and we both searched for the school's office. "I think, we're lost." Kwangmin scratched his head. I rolled my eyes. "Hey you!" I shouted to a group of girls. "What?" One of the girls said looking annoyed. 

 

Wait, they look the same, two of them? Twins? "Where's the school's office?" I asked to the black-haired girl. She just stared back at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." She answered simply. She then pointed to the direction of the school's office. Kwangmin thanked them and we left. What a weird girl.

"Weird girl." I mumbled. "But she's pretty, hyung and her twin looked cute too~" Kwangmin said. I rolled my eyes again. "Whatever."

After we went into the office, we then looked at the schedule given to us. "History." I mumbled. "I got english. Well, see you later, hyung!" Kwangmin waved and left. I wandered around until I found the History class.

I entered the class and the screaming started. I sighed, getting annoyed. Give me some peace will ya?

"Look! The blonde twin is in our class!! Kyaa~ Lucky~ I love History from now on!" My ears are throbbing again. Then, I saw the girl who pointed the school's office just now. 

"Hey, can I sit with you?" I asked hoping for this girl to at least be decent or better, an anti-Youngmin. She stared at me and nodded lifelessly. Is this girl mute? I don't actually care as long as she doesn't scream into my ear.

I sat down and it suddenly went quiet. "Look! He sat next to MY Hyoyoung! The nerve!" I heard one of the boys said. So she's a queenka or something? Hyoyoung? I guess I'm going to remember that name, Hyoyoung.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

"Oppa! I'm hyerin! Nice to meet you!" I smiled at the girl. My face is aching already. I entered the class and the screams got louder. "Oppa! Sit next to me!" "No! me!" The girls pushed each other. I saw the twin that helped us just now. Then I saw an empty chair next to her as I smiled. 

"Hey, can I sit next to you?" I asked nicely. She smiled. "Sure." Her smile is kinda cute.

I then sat down next to her. "Aww, he sat next to Hwayoung. I think we'll just give up." I heard one of the girls said. Hwayoung?

"Yeah, we're no match for the Ryu twins. They are the queenkas" Another girl said. Queenka? Ryu twins? Ryu Hwayoung? This is interesting. Another twin. I thought my life here was going to be boring but it's maybe kinda exciting. I smirked. Maybe I'm going to have a little fun here.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated!! Comment, enjoy and subscribe please! ^^

selenalove: I know.. but don't worry she's going to change as the story progresses~

Snoopnut98: Updated! ^^ And sorry for not updating sooner~ I got sick last week.. Thanks for the long comment! :D And don't worry about Hyoyoung's attitude~ haha~ She's supposed to be like that in the beginning! ^^ I hope you'll enjoy my story!! :D