Torture

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Chapter 8 - Torture

 

Hyoyoung's POV

 

"You..." Youngmin glared at the now nervous me. "W-what?" Youngmin suddenly turned to Kwangmin. "You know what, I'm in." I stared at him wide-eyed while Kwangmin grinned. I shouldn't have provoked him. T_T "Yay! Now, let's get to class!" Kwangmin then threw his bag to Hwayoung who caught it swiftly despite the confusion. "Carry that for me~ Slave~" Kwangmin winked and got inside school while Hwayoung gaped at his action.

 

Youngmin got near me as I gulped. "Here." He handed his bag. I was about to take it until Hwayoung shouted. "Unnie! Don't take it! We shouldn't let them boss us around." Wait, Hwayoung is right. "Why should I take your bag?" He glared at me and got closer as I take a step backwards. "Your secret?" He whispered. With that, I immediately snatch his bag. He smirked.

 

"Oh and after this, buy me food from the cafeteria cause I'm too lazy today. Take them to my class. I have History before recess. Here's the money." He handed the money while I tried to process everything he said. He then got inside school as I still tried to process everything. "Hyoyoung, are you ok? Who does the Jo twins think they are?!" Eunjung snapped me back to reality. I sighed. "It's our fault for not keeping our secrets well, unnie. We'll be fine~ They can't be that bad, right?" I smiled.

 

(2 Hours Later) 

 

Fine! I took back what I said! They are monsters!! "Hey! Hurry up! I'm hungry!" I ran back to the cafeteria and bought ANOTHER bread. Wanna know why I'm doing this? Well apparently, Youngmin said the other 5 breads I bought was either soggy or just doesn't fit his taste. I mean, hello?! They are all the SAME dammit!  I ran back to class and handed another bread. "Here." I tried to catch my breath. "This will do." I rolled my eyes. "Get me some milk." Ugh! I swear, another more minute, and I'll be in jail for killing this guy! 

 

I ran back to the cafeteria for the 7th time. "Can I get some milk, please." The new lunch lady eyed me suspiciously. "Haven't I seen you for the 14th time already?" I smiled. "Actually, it's the seventh." She nodded. "Maybe I lost count. Bottle or carton?" I forgot to ask that devil! "Both." I hope Hwayoung's doing fine. If that Kwangmin guy is treating her much worse, I'm going to tear his body apart!

 

(Meanwhile)

 

Hwayoung's POV

 

I handed the pudding while trying to catch my breath. "Here.." He happily took it. "Aww.. vanilla? I wanted chocolate~ Get another one." I glared at him. "You should have told me the flavour earlier!" I hissed. "Well, you should have asked, slave~" He smirked. I stomped back to the cafeteria. The lunch lady  seem suprised. "Haven't you been here already?" I smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, one chocolate pudding, please." "You sure eat a lot." I stared at her confused but didn't ask anything since I'm still tired from the running. 

 

She handed the pudding as I smiled. "Thanks." Before I ran back to Kwangmin's class, I heard the students said. "Hey! That's Hwayoung! I saw Hyoyoung ran here too! Why is the Ryu twins running around?" Hyoyoung unnie ran here too? That Youngmin guy is going to get it from me! "Twins? Ah~ So that explains things. I thought that you had clones. I'm new around here so I didn't know much." The lunch lady chuckled. I smiled and ran back to Kwangmin's class. He better like this pudding or so help me, I'm going to murder him in his sleep! 

 

 

Enjoy and thanks for my subscribers! I won't be writing replies to the comments since my holiday is almost coming to an end and I have assignments to finish. But do comment! All of my subscribers and comments always give me strength to continue this story~ <3 Sorry for the short chapter!  Bye~ ^.^