Not My Oppa Anymore

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a long and shocking day at school, Hwayoung hopped on her bed, plugging her ears as her twin strode in, shooting the same questions over and over again. "Unnie! I said it was nothing! I swear! I just fell onto him!" 

Hyoyoung cast Hwayoung a suspicious stare. "You sure he didn't-" Hwayoung stood up. "Yes, he didn't pull me purposely onto him or anything like that."

"And you don't have any feelings for him?" Hwayoung froze at the unexpected question. Hyoyoung didn't ask that question at school earlier. *Do I like him? But he's an evil, sly, hateful-* 

"Hwayoung?" 

"No, I don't like him." Hyoyoung blinked at her twin. "You sure?" 

Hwayoung beamed at her twin and hugged her tightly. "Positive. Now could you pwease stop interrogating me?" She used her aegyo as usual whenever she needs Hyoyoung to stop asking questions at her.

"Fine." Hyoyoung sighed. Hwayoung cheered and grinned at her twin. "Gomawo unnie!"

"Ah! I forgot to check on Jinyoung oppa!" Hyoyoung scrambled off, leaving her twin pouting. *She left me.*

Hyoyoung knocked on Jinyoung's door as soon as she arrived in front of it. "Oppa?" There was no answer so she the knob. It was unlock. "Oppa?" Hyoyoung peeked in slightly and noticed the windows were wide open letting the silent breeze fill the room. 

She averted her eyes towards slightly below the windows and found Jinyoung sleeping soundly on the couch. *Why is oppa sleeping there?*

She let herself in and closed the door, careful to not make a peep. She tip-toed silently towards Jinyoung and closed the windows softly. She crouched down in front of his face, brushing Jinyoung's hair away with her fingers. 

"Why is oppa sleeping here?" She mumbled and flinched when Jinyoung shifted a little. When he stopped moving, Hyoyoung released a sigh of relief. She couldn't help but notice that Jinyoung was shivering a little so she got up, grabbed the blanket from his bed and covered him with it.

She crouched in front of him again and frowned. "See. You're going to get sick if you sleep on the couch without a blanket like this. You even let the windows opened. You careless oppa." She muttered, careful not to wake him but to her dismay, Jinyoung's eyes twitched slightly and fluttered open.

Hyoyoung gaped and mentally slapped herself for waking him up. Jinyoung blinked a few times, his eyes narrowing a bit as he rubbed his eyes slightly. "Hyoyoung?"

"O-Oppa.. You're awake." Jinyoung got up slowly and noticed the blanket. "What.. Was I asleep?"

Hyoyoung nodded. "Yeah, and you looked cold so I gave you the blanket." Jinyoung felt touched hearing that. "Weren't you mad at me?" Hyoyoung slightly tilted her head, confused at the question but snapped her fingers when she remembered the event that happened before school.

"Ahh~ That. Nope, I'm not mad. How could I be mad at you? You're my oppa." Hyoyoung grinned. still crouching near the couch. Jinyoung looked down at her, feeling stupid for trying to use his situation as excuse to keep her close. "I'm sorry."

Hyoyoung blinked at him. "For what?" Jinyoung sighed. "For being such a jerk and using you. I was already healed but I still pretended to be sick. I'm sorry." Hyoyoung smiled softly and shook her head. "It's okay. You weren't using me, oppa. I was the one who wanted to take care of you, remember? And I forgive you for lying but you need to go to school tomorrow okay?" She warned, giving him a serious look.

Jinyoung laughed slightly at how ridiculous her 'serious' face was. "Hey! I'm serious!" Hyoyoung smacked Jinyoung's arm. "Sorry." Jinyoung said in between his laughs.

Hyoyoung slightly smiled and looked up at him, watching him laugh. Jinyoung suddenly sneezed making Hyoyoung widen her eyes. "Did you get a cold oppa?"

"No I'm fine." Hyoyoung wasn't convinced with his words so she reached out and cupped Jinyoung's face, forcing him to lower his head a bit for her to examine his face clearly. "You seem pale. You won't be attending school tomorrow too, oppa." 

Jinyoung's eyes widened at how close she was. "Hyo-Hyoyoung-ah.." Hyoyoung blinked at him innocently. "What? Are you happy you get to stay at home again?" She chuckled, not letting him go. 

Ignoring his mind and letting his heart take over, Jinyoung gripped both of Hyoyoung's wrist and pulled her in for a sudden kiss. Hyoyoung's eyes widened as soon as their lips met. Snapping out of her daze, she felt alarmed and tried to push Jinyoung away but he gripped onto her tighter.

Hyoyoung struggled to break free and even had to use her whole strength to try and push Jinyoung away but failed miserably. She knew Jinyoung was strong but she didn't know he was this strong.

As soon as Jinyoung broke the kiss and loosened his grip onto her wrists, Hyoyoung pushed him forcefully away and got up. "What are you doing oppa?!" She rubbed her slightly sore wrists and glared at him. 

Jinyoung got up abruptly noticing Hyoyoung's red wrists. "I'm sorry. I was just.. I.." He reached out but only to be greeted with a flinch from Hyoyoung. He pulled his hand back, scolding himself mentally for what he did. *She's scared of me now.*

"I-I'm going to go and wash up." Hyoyoung stuttered and turned around but Jinyoung managed to block her way. "I love you." He blurted out, not caring what will happen anymore.

Hyoyoung furrowed her eyebrows. "Mwo?" Jinyoung slowly stepped closer, careful not to make her flinch or wince again. "I said I love you Hyoyoung-ah. Not as my sister, but as a normal girl." 

Hyoyoung fell silent and lowered her head to stare at the floor. "But you're my oppa." Jinyoung's heart shattered into pieces at that sentence. "I know. I clearly know that but..." Jinyoung slowly took her one of her wrists and carressed it gently. "Can't you give me a chance?"

Hyoyoung pulled her wrist away and looked away, not able to make any eye contact with him. "I'm sorry oppa."

Jinyoung's hands fell to his sides as he smiled bitterly at Hyoyoung. "I see." Hyoyoung bit her lip, feeling guilty as she look up at him. "But you're still my oppa right? We can forget this ever happened. I won't be mad at you and I won't say anything about this so-"

"You're wrong." Jinyoung cut Hyoyoung off abruptly. He stared back into her eyes, his bitter smile disappeared. "I can't be your oppa anymore. I can't see you as my sister. I'm sorry." 

Hyoyoung felt as if lightning struck her, the shock from Jinyoung's cold and sharp words hit her in the head. 'I can't be your oppa anymore.'

She nodded softly and let out a faint laugh trying to hide her vulnerable self. "It's fine." *I'm so selfish for asking him that after he confessed his feelings to me.* 

"Well I need to shower now." Hyoyoung mentally hit herself when she heard her voice cracked, as she excused herself out of the room. As soon as he heard the door closed, Jinyoung kicked the couch and let out a frustrated scream.

Hyoyoung walked into her room weakly and sat onto the bed. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she rubbed her wrist slowly. *I lost him. I lost my oppa.*

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAAH~ It's been a long time since I updated! *kicks school away* >< Hope this is a good chapter! The next chapter will be the continuing chapter for the Donghyun+Hyunseong's evil plan~ *waves* I need to sleep now! SEE YOU! OH AND I'M GONNA START REPLYING THE COMMENTS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER SO PLEASE COMMENT NAE~! *throws cookies* :3 BYEBYE <3