Cleaning with Minwoo

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hyoyoung unnie?" 

The lights flickered on revealing a lifeless Hyoyoung lying on the bed with her body wrapped in her blanket. "Unnie, it's time for school." Hwayoung stepped inside and pulled the blanket off her twin's body. "You're not ready yet?" Hyoyoung didn't say anything and just stared at nothing in particular.

"Unnie?" Sensing something wrong, Hwayoung sat at the edge of the bed and got a closer look at Hyoyoung. "You didn't sleep at all? Your eyes are puffy and you have eyebags!" 

Hyoyoung got up and went into the bathroom without a word. Hwayoung felt something wasn't right. *What happened?*

 

~~0o0~~

 

"What's the next plan?" Hyunseong stretched his arms as he and Donghyun entered the school's hallway. "I have no idea. Let's just go with the flow." Donghyun twisted his locker's combination, yawning as he got his books out. "I'm so sleepy, why does school has to be so early?"

"Stop being a baby, hyung!" Donghyun jumped when Minwoo's face popped up in front of him. "Aaahh!!- Oh, it's you." He swiftly pushed Minwoo away and closed his locker. 

"What's with the blank tone?" Minwoo huffed, purposely smacking the books in Donghyun's hands making them fall onto the floor.

"Yah! Pick them up!" Minwoo ignored his hyung as he turned and walked away. "That kid!" Jeongmin popped out suddenly and managed to hold Donghyun before he attacks his dongsaeng.

He picked he books up and handed them to Donghyun. "Don't mind him. He's still moody cause he has to clean the lab after school." 

"Nah, it's fine. He hates cleaning so much huh?" Donghyun took the books from Jeongmin. "Yeah. He really hates it especially since he has to do it alone." Jeongmin shrugged.

"Of course he does. It's not like there's anyone willing enough to help accompany him." Hyunseong said.

"Yeah it's not like-" An idea suddenly popped into Donghyun's mind. "What's wrong hyung?" Jeongmin blinked at his frozen hyung. "That's it!" Donghyun grinned as he shove his books to Jeongmin. "Come on Hyunseong! We have lots of persuading to do." Hyunseong shrugged and went off with Donghyun.

Jeongmin gave quick glances back and forth between his crazy hyungs and the books in his hand. "But- Wait- What- Aish!"

 

~~0o0~~

 

"Unnie~~~ Tell me~~~" Hwayoung stomped her feet, getting tired as her fifth aegyo hasn't work with Hyoyoung. *It seems like Hyoyoung unnie has returned to her 'miserable' self.* 

Hyoyoung stared blankly at the floor, shifting her feets lazily. She bumped into a few people, apologized and went on being moody. Hwayoung pretended to fall and screamed in pain. "Ah! Unnie! Help me, it hurts!!" 

Hyoyoung gave a few nods and shifted her feets forward. *She ignored me?!* Hwayoung got up and crossed her arms. *I have to get to the bottom of this!* 

As soon as the twins passed the school's gate, they bumped into Jo twins. "Slaves!" Kwangmin brightened at the sight of Hwayoung. "What do you want?" Hwayoung gave a glare as her mood also starts to worsen at the word 'slave'.

"Is that how you greet your masters? Now how will you feel if your secrets got out?" Kwangmin raised his head high, proud of the threat he gave her. Hwayoung snickered at him. "For your information, we don't work there anymore." 

Kwangmin's grinning face fell into a shocked one. "What?! Why?"

"You don't have to know. I'm just saying that we're not your slaves anymore." Hwayoung gave him a sarcastic smile as she her heels, ready to leave until Kwangmin grabbed a hold of her arm making her flustered. "W-What are you-"

"But you still worked there and it doesn't matter if you still work there or not. What if the students find out about this, our precious Queenkas?" Kwangmin smirked. Hwayoung squinted her eyes at him. "You. I thought we were friends!"

He let her arm go and shrugged. "We can't be friends. I'm still your master." 

"Kwangmin, we need to go-" Youngmin appeared cutting the tense air between the two and stopped his tracks when he noticed Hyoyoung. He suddenly felt the urge to greet her as his hand involuntarily raised a bit. "H-Hi there." Hyoyoung didn't acknowledge him as he retreated his hand back and slumped his shoulders, depressed. 

"Oh hyung! I was talking to our slaves here and-" Kwangmin turned to his twin and noticed the frowning face. "Come on let's go." Youngmin sighed and walked away with Kwangmin trying to catch up. "Wait hyung! I didn't finish yet-"

Hwayoung who saw everything turned to her twin. "Unnie! You even made the 'cold-hearted prince' depressed! If it's like this, you'll make the whole school depressed!" 

"I'm fine." Hyoyoung's voice cracked a bit as her words flow out for the first time that day. She then shifted her feets towards school with Hwayoung trailing behind, pouting at her twin's behavior. 

"Hey!" Hwayoung stumbled backwards when Donghyun popped out of nowhere. Hyoyoung gave him a slight smile and passed by him.

"W-wait! Yah!" Donghyun got a hold of Hyoyoung's arm and gave her a big grin. Hyoyoung just merely stood there and didn't even blink. "What do you want?" Hwayoung grumbled on behalf of her twin.

Hyunseong walked by and answered, "Well we need a favor."

"What kind of favor?" Hwayoung squinted her eyes, taking her twin's arm away. "Remember Minwoo? Our dongsaeng who your sister left at the hallway alone with the principal? He got detention and I think your sister should also be a part of it." Donghyun crossed his arms, trying to look convincing.

Hwayoung gaped at his theory. "Your dongsaeng slammed my sister to the wall!" 

"Well that's true but it's unfair that Minwoo had to take all the blame by himself. Your twin was there too, why isn't she punished?" Hyunseong mentally smacked himself at his ridiculous reasoning but he had to be as thick-faced as he can to persuade the Ryu twins into going along with the plan. 

Hwayoung's jaw dropped even more. "But she wasn't there because she wanted to!" 

"It's fine Hwayoung-ah." Hyoyoung spoke up. "I just have to help Minwoo with detention right? There's no need to be so loud." Hwayoung frowned. "But unnie-" 

"When is it? The detention." Hyoyoung asked. Donghyun almost gaped at how easy it was. "After school, at the laboratory. Minwoo will be there." Hwayoung bit her lip in anger. "But what about Youngmin? Your other dongsaeng! He should take the blame too!"

Donghyun exchanged glances with Hyunseong before chuckling a bit at Hwayoung's remark. "Don't worry. He'll get his punishment too."

Hwayoung was a bit satisfied with his answer. "Come on Hyunseong, let's get to class." Donghyun gave the twins a small nod and left with Hyunseong trailing behind.  

"Let's go." Hyoyoung sighed.  

~~0o0~~       

"Hey." Hyoyoung slowly stepped into the lab, surprising Minwoo who was sweeping the floor. "Oh hey. What're you doing here?" Hyoyoung took a broom and gave a small shrug. "Your friends said you needed help. I was supposed to be a part of this detention to so.."

Minwoo gave a nod. *It's weird that hyungs suddenly care for me.* "Where's your twin?" Hyoyoung picked up a few of crumpled papers and threw them into the dustbin before continuing sweeping. "She wanted to come but I told her to stay at home so that she can take care of my oppas."

"You have brothers?" Minwoo leaned over the teacher's desk. "Not biologically but they're like our real oppas." Hyoyoung continued sweeping before coming to a halt. 'I can't be your oppa anymore.'

Minwoo noticed the sudden change in Hyoyoung's expression. "What's wrong?" Hyoyoung gripped onto her broom and shook her head. "It's nothing." Minwoo went near and examined her closely. "You look sad."

"I'm not. Just problems at home. Aren't you suppose to be cleaning?" Hyoyoung shifted her feets away, sweeping and picking up trash along the way.

"Oh right. Sorry." Minwoo jumped back to his broom and continued his sweeping. "By the way, I'm sorry, for you know.." Hyoyoung glanced at him and shrugged. "It was nothing. I was a bit befuddled but it was fine I guess."

"Thanks." Minwoo gave a slight grin as Hyoyoung nodded. "I'm done with the sweeping, I'll go and clean the whiteboard." Hyoyoung gently laid her broom onto the wall and went to clean the scribbles on the whiteboard but she couldn't find the erasers anywhere.

"Hey, where's the eraser?" Minwoo finished his part of the sweeping and put his broom back to it's place. "On top of the whiteboard."

Hyoyoung looked up and found two erasers on top. She tip-toed and tried to reach the erasers but even with her height, she couldn't even touch the erasers. Minwoo noticed her struggle and wanted to lend a hand. "Let me help."

"No it's fine, almost.. got it.." Hyoyoung jumped upwards, the tips of her fingers touched the erasers but she still couldn't grab hold of them. "I almost.." Hyoyoung jumped higher and eventually lost her footing.

She fell backwards but before her back managed to hit the edge of the teacher's desk, Minwoo caught her. "Hey, you're alright?"

Hyoyoung's eyes widened at the sudden fall and gave a silent nod. "You should have let me helped." Minwoo gently helped her get back on her feet by holding her hands to help her balance.

 

"Having fun there?"

 

Both Minwoo and Hyoyoung turned and found Youngmin standing near the back door. "Youngmin-ah!" Minwoo blinked at Youngmin, wondering why he was there. "What are you doing here?"

"Watching you flirting with her." Youngmin snapped. Minwoo turned to Hyoyoung and widened his eyes when he realized the position they were in. He swiftly let Hyoyoung's hands go and coughed. "It's not what it looks like."

"Is this one of your plans with hyungs again? I had a weird feeling when they asked me to help you." Youngmin gave Minwoo a sharp glare. "It's not! I didn't plan this I swear!"

Hyoyoung glanced back and forth between the boys. *This is like dejavu.*

"Wait so this means that what happened between you two just now wasn't planned?" Youngmin took a step closer towards Minwoo. "No- Wait is that a bad thing or a good thing?" Minwoo blinked, taking a step backwards.

Hyoyoung interfered both of them. "Guys, can you two fight later, we still have some work to do. Come on." She nudged Minwoo's arm while Youngmin eyed both of them.

"Help me here." She grabbed Minwoo's arm and pointed at the erasers. Youngmin slightly pushed Minwoo away and reached out, taking both the erasers into his hands. "Here." He gently gave one to Hyoyoung while glaring at Minwoo to make him go away.

"Thanks." Hyoyoung took it and blinked at him. *Didn't know he was so nice.* She started to erase half of the writings on the whiteboard while Youngmin helped with the other half.

Minwoo watched both of them at the back. *Should I leave?* He shrugged and was about to turn before he was pulled backwards. "Where do you think you're going?" Youngmin growled.

Minwoo gulped and gave him a small grin. "Nowhere."

"Ah! I gotta go!" Hyoyoung widened her eyes when she noticed the time. She quickly erased everything and put the eraser neatly near the whiteboard. "I helped as much as I can, I'll come tomorrow if you want me too."

Minwoo brightened at the extra help. "Sure-" "It's okay, I'll be here to help him." Youngmin coldly cut him off. "Okay then." Hyoyoung gave the boys a small nod and ran off.

With just the two left in the room, Minwoo could feel shivers run down his spine. "Is it just me or it's getting cold in here?" He faked a laugh and glanced at Youngmin but to his despair, Youngmin didn't even crack a smile.

"You know I like her so why?" Youngmin half-whispered, afraid that Hyoyoung might still be there. "Why what? I didn't plan this I swear!" Minwoo claimed as if his life is going to end soon. "Do you like her?"

Minwoo blinked at Youngmin in confusion. "Wait, come again?"

"Do you like her?" Youngmin glared. Minwoo bursted out laughing. "Puahahahahaha! That's so funny!" He almost roll onto the floor with laughter. Youngmin shut his eyes in annoyance. "No Min Woo!"

Minwoo clutched onto his stomach and tried to held his laughter in. "No I don't like her. I won't stab my friends on their backs, Youngmin-ah!" Youngmin felt a wash of relief. "But she is pretty cute." Youngmin shot another glare at Minwoo. "I'm joking!" Minwoo blinked.

 

 

~~0o0~~

 

"No progress?! That kid!" Donghyun slammed his forehead onto his locker when he heard the news from Minwoo. "Yeah, he's just jealous as usual but didn't confess. He did officially confessed about liking her to me though." Minwoo shrugged.

"Let's just give up and let them progress by themselves." Hyunseong interrupted. "No way. I'll never give up." Donghyun's eyes flared with determination. Minwoo shook his head. "Typical hyung."

"Hey guys! Have you heard?!" Jeongmin came running and shouted. "Woah calm down, what's wrong?" Hyunseong patted his shoulder. "There's a notice from school posted on the notice board about the Ryu Queenkas!"

Donghyun furrowed his eyebrows. "Ryu twins? What about them?"

"A rumor is going around about the twins working in a bar during school and they're going to get expelled for it!"

The others' eyes bulged out. "What?!"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEE~ ._. Hello my fellow readers and subscribers <3 I'm busy with exams and didn't get enough sleep so I can't reply your comments now but I'll try to reply the next ones! Sorry! <3 DX