Secret Exposed?!

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Chapter 4 - Secret Exposed?!

 

Hwayoung's POV

 

(During recess..)

 

"We need to go." Hyoyoung unnie whispered. "Now?" I asked and she nodded. We turned to the other girls as they nodded signalling that they understood. We got up and were on our way back home. I sighed. Why can't our lives be normal for once. I've never get to attend the classes after recess  and after this is art.

Art class is my favorite and now I have to miss it.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

Hyung and I sat at the table with our friends. They used to visit us at our old school and since we're in the same school now, we can sit together. They are the only friends we have. They are Donghyun, Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Minwoo.

Minwoo is the same age as us while the others are older by a year. "Hyung, you usually know everything about this school, right?" I asked Hyunseong hyung. He always know everything that happens whether in the school or in other schools. "Yeah, why?" He seems confused.

I smiled. "What do you know about the Ryu Twins?" As I asked that, Hyunseong coughed. 

"You mean, the Queenkas? Why would you want to know about them?" Hyunseong hyung asked again. I gave him a grin. " Oh no. Don't tell me that you're going to flirt with them or anything? You better find someone else to play with. Those two have many fans and they have at least 10 fanclubs here. Not just here, but also in other schools." HyunSeong hyung explained. 

Oh really? Then I saw the Ryu twins getting up and walking towards the exit. "Where are they going?" I whispered to myself. "Hyung! Come on! You always wanted to skip class, right?" I said to Youngmin hyung who were focusing on his food.

"Why? You usually hate skipping class." Youngmin hyung asked, confused. "Just follow me!" I said and dragged hyung with me leaving the guys behind.

"Yah! Where are you going?!" Donghyun hyung shouted. "We'll be right back!" I shouted back at him.

There is something going on with the Ryu Twins and I'm going to find out.

We followed them and saw them going into a bar. "Yah! What are we doing here?! Isn't that the twin that helped us this morning? Are you spying on them?" Youngmin hyung asked frustrated.

"Yeah. Kind of and you're going to help me hyung~" I smiled.

"I'm off." Youngmin hyung tried to escape but I managed to grab him back into the bar. "Yah! Let me go!" I ignored his complaints and entered the bar. A woman came and greeted us. "Hello. I'm Jane, welcome to our bar. You're so young. Are you perhaps trying to find a girl?" The woman stared at us with flirtatious eyes.

"Ugly old hag. Tch." Youngmin hyung mumbled out loud making the woman stomp away furiously. 

"Hyung." I said. "What?" He innocently said back. Then I caught Hwayoung's twin with an old guy. What is she doing? She seems. uncomfortable? "Hyung, look.  That's the twin that helped us, right? Is she been disturbed by a guy?" I pointed.

Youngmin hyung turned to the direction that I pointed and stared in shock. He stormed off to the girl. "Hyung!" I shouted.

 

Hyoyoung's POV

 

"Please, let me go." I begged trying to twist my hand away. "No way, since that bartender isn't here right now, this is my chance." The old man said. I could have kicked him and run away but that  would make omma mad. Hwayoung saw and wanted to come but I signalled her to stop.

I didn't want her to get caught by this stupid old man. "Hey!!" Someone shouted as I turned to the voice. I widened my eyes when I saw the guy that sat next to me in school.

Damn it! I'm dead if he recognised me! 

 

Youngmin's POV

 

"What do you want?" The ugly drunk man asked. "Let her go." I said in a low tone. I don't know why I'm doing this but since she helped me this morning, I guess I'm repaying the debt?

"Why should I?" The guy smirked. I took a picture with my cell phone. "If you don't want me to post this picture on the web and make you a famous ert in the internet, then let her go. " I smirked. He frowned and let go.

"Whatever! I'll get you another time!" He said and left the bar angrily. Well that was easier than I thought.  "Thanks." I turned to the girl named Hyoyoung. "Don't misunderstood. I'm just repaying back when you helped me at school. I don't like debts." I said coldly and didn't even bother to look at her. 

 

Hwayoung's POV

 

"Unnie!" I shouted and ran to Hyoyoung unnie. "Are you okay?" I asked as she nodded. I let out a huge sigh of relief. I turned to the guy who helped unnie. He seems familiar.. "Hyung!" I turned to the voice and saw the guy who sat next to me in class. Wait! They are the famous Jo twins! We're dead if they recognize us!

The black hair guy smirked.

"You two are the Ryu twins, right?" He asked. I widened my eyes. Oh no. He  suddenly searched for something inside his pocket and took out a small blue book. The student handbook. I gulped.

This is seriously no good. "Hmm.. It's stated here that the students can't work at a bar or a club. If they are found out breaking this rule, then they are suspended from school." He said and smirked. This guy. "What do you want?" I asked in a low tone.

"Nothing. Just saying out the rule just in case you missed them." He smirked again. "Just say it! What do you two want?!" I yelled out. He smirked for the fourth time. I glared at him.

"Well..."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated!! Well, can't stay too long! I need to finish my assignments! ^^

 

Snoopnut98: Haha~ Glad that you like my story! ^^ And I also love Hwayoung! Well, I LOVE THE RYU TWINS!! hehe~

selenalove: Oh! That's ok!! ^^ I understand! Sometimes my labtop go confiscated! Haha~ Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it so much! :D Enjoy the story!

 

Thanks for the comments and subscribers! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! ENJOY, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! :D