Changed To The Real Hyoyoung

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

In case you guys missed it, I updated chapter 6! This my second update today! ^^

 

Chapter 7 - Changed To The Real Hyoyoung

 

Hyoyoung POV

 

I yawned and stretched my arms out. I feel refreshed! I never felt this way since a long time. Ever since yesterday, Hwayoung and I gotten much more closer and we shared every poblems we had. We also chatted till we fell asleep together. I turned to Hwayoung and softly shake her to wake her up. "Hwayoung-ah~ Wake up~" She rolled around and groaned. "Don't wanna~" I chuckled.

"Come on~ We need to got to school~ It's already 7:30 A.M." She shot up immediately. "Mwo?!" She ran into the bathroom. After a minute, she came back. "Unnie!! It's still 5:35 A.M!!" I smiled cutely at her. 

"Mian~" She glared at me. "Unnie.." "Aww~ Don't be mad~ If I said the truth then you'll never wake up." She frowned. "Ugh.. fine." Hwayoung entered the bathroom again. "Don't be long! It's my turn next!" Then I heard a soft 'ne' inside the bathroom. I smiled and waited. 

 

(After An hour) 

 

I happily skipped towards school with Hwayoung together. "Oh! Ryu Twins~ Here~" We turned and saw Eunjung unnie calling us. We smiled and skipped towards her. "Oh~ You two seem really happy today. Especially Hyoyoung." They all seem suprised.

"Yeah, we were really worried. And we heard you fainted yesterday, is it true, Hyoyoung-ah?" Jiyeon asked, worried. I nodded.

"Sorry for making all of you worried but how did you guys know about me fainting?"

"Well, Chanmi unnie told us." Jiyeon said as we turned to Chanmi unnie. "Well, I have my sources~" She said proudly. "Yeah, right.. If only Jinyoung oppa counts as your sources." Hyomin said earning a glare from the Chanmi unnie.

"Jinyoung oppa?"

"Ne, Chanmi unnie called him to ask how you two were doing yesterday and he told her everything. Then as usual, she told us." Eunjung said and chuckled. I nodded slowly.

 "Well! The important is that you're back to the happy and bubbly Hyoyoung that we love!!" Soyeon unnie clapped her hands together. Everyone nodded as we skipped happily into school together. 

I have a feeling today's going to be a great day~ "Hey! Ryu Queenkas!" -NOT!  I know that voice. We turned around and saw the Jo twins. My happiness level went down. "What?" Hwayoung was apparently.. the same with me. "Omo! Isn't that the new kingkas?" Chanmi unnie whispered to us. "Yeah." I sighed.

"Tsk.. Tsk.. You shouldn't answer your masters with a harsh tone like that." He smirked. The girls were shocked. "M-masters?! Since when you're our Ryu twins' masters?!"  Eunjung unnie shouted out of disbelief. Other students heard and started whispering among themselves. I sighed. This is bad.  

"They.. knew.. our secret." I whispered to everyone making sure the others didn't hear. They were shocked as expected. "Yes we are~ Right hyung?" The black-haired twin turned towards the other. "Whatever, I don't care." The blonde one then entered the school until the other twin pulled him back. The blonde one groaned.

"By the way, I'm Kwangmin and my cranky twin here is Youngmin." He smiled sweetly as if he's innocent. The other girls swooned over him as Hwayoung and I glared at him. Apparently, the other twin, Youngmin glared at him too. "I'm not cranky!" He shouted at Kwangmin.

"Cranky much." I accidently mumbled. I cupped my mouth and hoped he didn't hear but to my dismay, he has really good hearing. "What?! What did you say?!" He hissed. "Uh... Well, you ARE cranky~" The other girls tried to contain their laughter. "You..." He glared. I gulped. This is sooo not a good day.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short update! ^^ I'll update again tomorrow~ Annyeong! And comment please!! Love u~