Smile Again

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Hwayoung sat on the cement floor at the rooftop of the school. It was the first time she skipped class but she didn't regret it. She just didn't have any mood for class. "Why... Why can't you see me as a girl, oppa?" She muttered under her breath. 

"Yo~ What's wrong, my little slave~" Hwayoung ignored the familiar voice as she lay on the floor. "You know, I was bored without you in class~" Kwangmin sat beside Hwayoung as she turned to her other side. 

"Are you ignoring me?" Kwangmin got near Hwayoung.

"Hello?" He poked her back.

"I don't like people ignoring me." He poked her again.

"You have to answer your master." He shook her shoulder a little.

"Want me to reveal your secret?" He threatened but still no reply. Kwangmin got frustrated as he got up and dusted his clothes. "If that's what you want, it will be my pleasure to reveal your secret."

Hyoyoung's image popped into Hwayoung's head as Hwayoung shot up and tugged Kwangmin's sleeves not letting go. "Don't reveal our secret. I'm sorry for ignoring you.

Kwangmin smirked and patted her head. "Now that's my slave~"

Hwayoung froze as she remembered the past.

 

(Flashback)

 

Hwayoung was upset with Sandeul and pouted. "I'm not talking you again! Hmph!"

Sandeul panicked. "Aww... come on.. I was just-" "Hmph!" Hwayoung turned to her back. "Hwayoung-ah.." Sandeul patted her back gently.

"Hwayoungie~"Sandeul played with Hwayoung's hoodie.

"Stop ignoring your oppa~ I'm sorry~"

Sandeul suddenly got an idea and left Hwayoung. Hwayoung fumed at Sandeul for leaving her. "I am sooo not going to talk to him anymore!"

Sandeul came back with a chocolate ice cream and a plastic bag filled with candies. "Look at what I got you~ Chocolate ice cream and candies~" Hwayoung head shot up and her eyes sparkled. "Are there strawberry flavoured lollipops in there?"

"Yup. 20 of them." Sandeul nodded and beamed. Without a second to waste, Hwayoung snatched the plastic as well as the ice cream. "Fine. I'll forgive you.. for now..

Sandeul grinned and patted Hwayoung's head. "That's my girl~"

Ever since then Hwayoung has grown feelings for Sandeul.

 

(End of Flashback)

 

"Oppa.." Hwayoung's eyes got teary and she didn't even care if Kwangmin saw it. She's too upset to think about anything. Kwangmin panicked. Even though he loves to harass and tease the ryu twins, he didn't meant for any of them to cry. Especially since crying girls are his main weakness. 

"H-hey.. Are you.. going to cry? D-don't cry.. I-I didn't do anything.. I-" Hwayoung let out a small sob as Kwangmin jumped backwards in suprise.

"F-fine.. What should I do to make you stop crying?" Hwayoung let out a small sniffle making Kwangmin jump again. "S-stop it! I-I won't reveal your secret so just stop!" Kwangmin yelled as Hwayoung cried harder. 

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry for yelling! I'm sorry!" Kwangmin begged and got on his knees. Hwayoung stopped her crying as she let out another sniffle. "You're weird..

Kwangmin let out a sigh of relief and looked at Hwayoung. "Me? You're the one who started crying for no reason." Hwayoung chuckled sadly and stayed silent. "And now you chuckled? You're not weird.. You're crazy.

As Hwayoung remembered about Sandeul, her eyes got teary again. Kwangmin slide backwards, getting ready to run just in case Hwayoung burst into tears again.

"You're not going to cry again, are you?"

Hwayoung chuckled and smiled genuinely for the first time that day. "You're really funny.." Kwangmin gave her a look. "And you're really crazy." He added, imitating the way she talked.

Hwayoung laughed and thought that maybe the 'Devil" wasn't a devil after all.

 

~~0o0~~

 

As the bell rang signalling for recess, Hyoyoung dashed outside as she stumbled and fell. "Ouch!" Everyone panicked. "Omo! My Hyoyoung! Are you hurt?!" A boy said as everyone in the class gathered to help.

Hyoyoung got up, dusted her clothes and bowed to everyone. "I'm fine. Thank you for the concern." She smiled before running out of the class.

"She's so cute~" A boy said. "And polite~" A girl added. Youngmin who saw everything, shook his head.

"And clumsy." He muttered under his breath as he got up with the girls trailing behind him.      

 

~~0o0~~

 

Hyoyoung peeked into Hwayoung's class as her eyes search for her twin. When she failed to spot her twin anywhere, she sighed. "Where did she disappear to?" Hyoyoung turned and bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" She said without seeing the person is.

"Clumsy." Youngmin said coldly as he went into Kwangmin's class to search for his twin. Hyoyoung recognised the voice and turn to Youngmin. "You! You and your twin promised to keep our secret!! Why did he tell my oppas?!" Hyoyoung burst after making sure the person she bumped into was Youngmin.

Youngmin pretended that he didn't hear anything and continued searching for his twin. "Now where did that guy went to this time.." He whispered to himself angrily and passed Hyoyoung. 

Hyoyoung was dumbfounded. "Yah! Are you even hearing?!" Youngmin ignored the yelling girl and continue to the rooftop as Hyoyoung trailed behind. Hyoyoung was followed by Youngmin other fan girls who stopped after noticing Hyoyoung. 

"Omo! The queenka is following our kingka! Otteohke?! Are they in a relationship?! Please! Don't let it be!" The fan club started to gossip and some of them even got teary. 

Youngmin opened the door revealing Hwayoung laughing with Kwangmin backing away from her. "I had a feeling that you might be here." Both of the two look up and found a frustrated Youngmin.  "Oh! Hyung~ What are you doing here?

"I should be asking you that question. Come on, I'm hungry." Before Kwangmin managed to get up, Hyoyoung popped behind Youngmin. "Yah! Stop ignoring-oh! Hwayoung!

Hyoyoung pushed Youngmin aside and went to Hwayoung. "Aish! This girl!

"Hwayoung-ah! Are you okay?! What are you doing here and-" Hyoyoung turned and noticed Kwangmin getting up. "Yah! Did you force my twin here?!" "What? She came here before I did and she even cried for no reason."

Hyoyoung softened. "You cried?" Hwayoung looked away. Hyoyoung hugged her twin lightly. "Cry. I'm here now. You should have asked me to accompany you." Hwayoung turned her gaze to the floor. "But you were in class-" "Yah~ Did you think I love class more than you?" Hyoyoung hit Hwayoung's back jokingly. 

Hyoyoung broke the hug and used her thumb to remove any stain of tears near Hwayoung's eyes. Youngmin stared at Hyoyoung as he felt a weird feeling. 

*I must be really hungry..* "Yah! Kwangmin! Come on, I'm hungry. I'm even having a weird feeling in my stomach and in my heart. If I get indigestion, you're going to be responsible for it." Youngmin said as he drag Kwangmin away. 

"Hyung, if you have indigestion, that means you ate something bad! Don't blame me for it!" Youngmin ignored his twin and continued dragging him to the cafeteria. Hwayoung chuckled while Hyoyoung was suprised. "Did he do something to you?! Why are you chuckling?! This is the first time I see you smile today.

"I don't know. Those two remind me of Sandeul and Jinyoung oppa. They are always so funny.." Hwayoung shrugged. Hyoyoung smiled. *At least you're a little happy. I'll do anything to see you smile.*

Hyoyoung got up and pulled Hwayoung. "Come on! Let's go to the cafeteria~ The girls must be waiting." Hwayoung nodded and walked alongside Hyoyoung with their hands intertwined together. 

*Sandeul oppa, I will try my best to forget about you. I know it will take a while but I'll try. It's only been a day. I bet after a month, I can forget about everything and we all can be comfortable around each other again.*

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Yo~ Thanks for all of my subscribers who subscribed~ :D Do comment on what you think of my story~ Don't be shy and for you, silent readers, come out! LOL laugh Bye~~~~ <3<3<3<3<3 

heartheartheart