Sandeul's Shocking Visit

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Herro there~ OuO 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Minwoo slumped into his chair followed by Jeongmin sighing beside him. The two eldest in front of them blinked at their obvious behaviour. "Failed huh?" Hyunseong clicked his tongue. The other two sighed in respond. "I even got detention." Minwoo mumbled out. "Cheer up. We'll find another way." Donghyun patted the maknae's shoulder.

Minwoo raised his head and glared at his hyung. "This is all your fault hyung!" Donghyun widened his eyes. "Mwo?"

"It was your plan and now I have to stay late cleaning the laboratory for two weeks!" Minwoo whined and looked like he'll burst into tears. "Cleaning the laboratory doesn't sound that bad." Jeongmin tried to make Minwoo feel better.

"Yeah, except for the ghosts there-" Hyunseong was cut off when he noticed Jeongmin giving him a look. Minwoo blinked at his hyung with his wide teary eyes. "But that's probably a rumor, right Donghyun?" Hyunseong laughed awkwardly and nudged Donghyun to say something.

"You'll be fine." Donghyun grinned. Minwoo slammed his head onto the table making the other three jumped at the sudden thud. "M-Minwoo?" Jeongmin poked Minwoo's shoulder. "You're not dead are you?" Hyunseong blinked at the lifeless body.

"He'll be fine, right now we need to think of another plan for the twins." Donghyun crossed his arms and leaned onto his chair.

"Why are you so interested?" Hyunseong lifted an eyebrow. "Because have you seen Youngmin acting so weird for a girl? And have you seen Kwangmin acting normal for once? Usually Youngmin would be so emotionless and Kwangmin would try to think of plans on how to make people miserable." Donghyun shook his head and wondered how he got such weird dongsaengs.

"You got a point but how are we going to matchmake them?" Hyunseong sighed.

"Yeah hyung, even Minwoo and I failed." Jeongmin agreed while trying to get Minwoo's face off the table. "Why don't we give it another try and this time, let your hyungs handle it." Donghyun smirked while Hyunseong felt a bit confused yet amused at his words. "This will be fun."

 

~~0o0~~

 

"I think we lost him." Youngmin stopped his tracks and tried to catch his breath. He turned to Hyoyoung and noticed her wrist in his hand. "Sorry." He immediately released it as he tried hiding his flushed face.

Hyoyoung panted and laughed slightly. "It's fine. I've never run this much in my whole life." She looked up at Youngmin with a worried face. "I wonder if your friend will be okay though." Youngmin shook his head. "He'll be fine and he deserves it."

Their eyes met for a few seconds until both of them burst out laughing. "I doubt he'll be fine. Did you see the look on the Principal's face?" Youngmin nodded at Hyoyoung's words. "Yeah, he looked like he'll eat him." 

Hyoyoung's laughter started to fade as she stared at Youngmin. "What?" Youngmin stopped laughing and felt a bit uncomfortable at the way she was staring at him.

"Nothing, it's just that this is the first time I see you smile." Hyoyoung slightly tilted her head admiring the guy in front of her.

"I always smile." Youngmin looked away and cleared his throat. "But this is the first time I see you smile and laugh sincerely. It gives me a warm feeling inside." Hyoyoung innocently blurted out blinking her eyes at him.

Youngmin almost choked on his saliva as he felt that tingly feeling inside him again. "You should smile more!" Hyoyoung smiled at him. 

Feeing his face heating up, Youngmin turned away. "Don't say nonsense things." Hyoyoung furrowed her eyebrows. "What nonsense? It's true! Oh and what did Minwoo meant just now? What were you going to say?" Youngmin coughed and ignored her question. "Let's get to class." Hyoyoung widened her eyes. "Class! I almost forgot!" 

Youngmin started to walk then stopped after a few feets away. "Aren't you coming? You have History next too right?" He didn't even dare to turn around because he was afraid that his red ears will show.

Hyoyoung's eyes brightened. "We can go together?" 

At the sentence mentioned, Youngmin felt his cheeks heating up more. "I'm going first then." He started to walk away as Hyoyoung blinked at him. "Wait for me!" She tried catching up while Youngmin walked faster. 

 

~~0o0~~

 

Hwayoung knocked on her classroom's door before sliding it open. She bowed at the teacher and gave a small smile. "I'm sorry for being late." The teacher nodded and let her off. Before Hwayoung could even step inside, she felt her arm being pulled as she turned around and saw a messy beatened up Sandeul. 

"O-Oppa.." Hwayoung widened her eyes and blinked at him. "What happened?" Sandeul shook his head weakly. "Where's Hyoyoung? You both need to come with me now." He tried pulling Hwayoung away until she pushed him away slightly to examine the cuts on his face.

"What's wrong? Tell me!" Hwayoung felt that there was something wrong and she wouldn't budge until Sandeul explained everything.

"Jinyoung hyung... He.. You need to come now.." Tears started to well up in Sandeul's eyes as he tried to pull Hwayoung with the strength he has left. He stumbled a bit and eventually leaned onto Hwayoung for support. "Oof! Oppa!"

Hwayoung widened as she noticed the large red stain on the back of his shirt. "Oppa! Y-Your back!" 

"You need to come with me.. Both of you need to come with me.. Jinyoung hyung.." Hwayoung felt Sandeul's breathing on her neck getting slower and slower. "Oppa! Come to your senses! Oppa!" Hwayoung couldn't hold his weight as she fell and sat on the floor with Sandeul on her lap.

"What's with the noise? Miss Ryu? Aren't you coming in- Oh my gosh!" The teacher came out and immediately went beside Hwayoung. "What happened?" Hwayoung just shook her head at the question. The teacher took out her phone as her students all came piling out to see what happened. 

She punched in a number. "Hello? We need an ambulance here!"

Sweats were starting to form on Sandeul's forehead and he looked like as if the blood has been drained out of his face. He reached out a bit and gripped onto Hwayoung's shoulder. "You two.. need to come with me.." His eyes couldn't manage to stay opened anymore as his hand fell back to his side. 

Hwayoung's eyes widened as she started to shake Sandeul's body softly. "O-Oppa? Oppa! Oppa! Wake up! Oppa!" Hwayoung shrieked as everyone including the teacher went silent hoping for the ambulance to come quickly. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERRO MY READERS AND SUBBIES <3 OwO I hope this chapter is good! >_< Enjoy~!