Kidnapped

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hyung! Just let me die!"

Youngmin smacked his twin's head with the shovel. "Ow!" Kwangmin fell onto the ground, clutching his head that was throbbing in pain. "If you think that's painful, wait till you actually bury yourself alive without air to breathe."

"What's the racket around here?" A tall middle-aged man walked in, grinning at the sight of his playful sons.

"Dad!" The twins jolted up. "Aren't you suppose to be working late today?" Kwangmin got up, still rubbing his poor head. "I thought I'd stop by for dinner before going." The twins brightened. "You'll stay for dinner?"

Jo twins' dad nodded and stared at his sons for a few seconds, noticing something odd. "You two look different. Did you get a girlfriend?"

A blush crept up the twins' faces as they choke on air. "What made you say that?" Kwangmin coughed. "Dad's intuiton. And it seems I'm right." Their dad chuckled in amusement. "No, we don't have a girlfriend." Youngmin spoke up. "A crush maybe?" Mr Jo asked again as the twins kept their silence. 

"What are you doing with my shovel by the way?" He raised an eyebrow.

The twins glanced at each other. "We can explain."

 

---------

 

"So care to tell me again why you want to bury yourself, Jo Kwangmin?" The twins' dad spoke up with a playful grin. "What are you talking about, dear?" Mrs Jo sat down after she was finished with putting the dishes onto the dinner table.

"Well, you see-"

"It was Youngmin's idea!" Kwangmin cut in, pointing to Youngmin that was sitting in front of him. Youngmin kicked Kwangmin from under the table as Kwangmin let out a small yelp.

"Is it true, Youngmin?" Mrs Jo asked as her husband was trying to stifle a laugh. "No." Youngmin replid with a his usual cold tone as he began to eat. "Are you trying to accuse your brother now Jo Kwangmin?" Mrs Jo gave Kwangmin a strict face.

"Youngmin is in love!" Kwangmin blurted out as silence filled the air. "Yah! Don't try to change the subject on me!" Youngmin tried to kick Kwangmin for the second time as Kwangmin saw it coming and managed to avoid.

"Is this true?" Mrs Jo asked, she was obviously surprised. "Yes, with a twin also." Kwangmin said earning a glare from Youngmin. "And what about you Kwangmin? You don't like anyone?" Mr Jo flipped the topic back to his other son.

Kwangmin felt his face heating up. "W-Well, I.."

"Okay that settles it then. Bring your crushes to meet us. Anytime, just give me a call and I'll cancel my appointments. I won't miss it for the world." Mr Jo said, grinning as the twins gaped at him. "B-But.."

"No buts." Mr Jo crossed his arms. "Mom!" Kwangmin whined, trying to gain sympathy from his mom. "Well, I always wanted daughter-in-laws.." Mrs Jo tapped her chin, as if considering her husband's idea.

Kwangmin's jaw dropped. "It's not like we're old enough to get married!" He turned to his twin for help but Youngmin was already frozen. He banged his face down onto the dinner table. *We're doomed.*

 

~~0o0~~

 

Hyoyoung took the plastic bag into her hands before exiting the shop. She peeked into the bag, making sure that she bought everything. After waking up an hour ago, she decided to cook some breakfast for her oppas and Hwayoung since she didn't need to get ready for school.

"I hope Jinyoung oppa would at least eat my breakfast." Hyoyoung sighed as she bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry- Daehyun?" Hyoyoung widened her eyes when she looked up.

Daehyun kept his mouth shut as he stared at her. "What are you doing here? What about school?" Hyoyoung asked, blinking her eyes.

"I'm sorry." Daehyun muttered. Hyoyoung furrowed her eyebrows, confused. "What-Mmph!" Dropping the plastic bag, Hyoyoung struggled as Daehyun cupped and nose with a brown handkerchief.

A strong heavy smell went straight into Hyoyoung's nose as she felt her surrounding swirling around her. All she could see was a blurred image of Daehyun's face before she felt her eyelids closing.

 

--------

 

Lifting her head slowly, Hyoyoung's eyes opened slightly as she tried to clear the blurry images. "W-Where am I?"

"Hello sweetheart." Bill greeted. He was sitting on a chair just in front of Hyoyoung. "Don't you miss me?" He grinned, laughing a bit. Hyoyoung raised her head, unable to hide her shock. "Aren't you suppose to-"

"To what? Be in jail? I broke out." Bill shrugged. Hyoyoung was lost for words as she tried to stood up but then she realized that her legs and hands were tied onto the chair she was sitting. She panicked as her eyes darted around, examining the place.

Broken glasses, dusty air, spider-webs. Nothing could help her identify the place. It was dark, perhaps an abandoned building? She had no idea but her eyes stopped when she recognized a familiar face. "Daehyun?"

Across her, a teenage boy was standing. He noticed that Hyoyoung spotted him as he strode towards her. "B-But why? You? Bill and-" Hyoyoung was confused, she was beyond that actually. Daehyun stood still as he muttered an 'I'm sorry' at her.

"Surprised, my dear? I thought you should know that little Dae here was the one who spread that rumor. I needed you and your sister out from the school for a while but since you'll be dead soon anyway, I thought maybe the school should just kick you out."

"W-what?" Hyoyoung's eyes widened. "Hey! We didn't agree on the twins being dead!" Daehyun argued. "Calm down, I'm just joking." Bill chuckled, earning a suspicious stare from Daehyun.

"But why? Daehyun, you.." Hyoyoung gripped on the ropes behind the chair, trying to wriggle her hands out. "I'm sorry, I just don't want you to stay in that house any longer." Daehyun explained, feeling sorry for what he's doing to her.

"What do you mean? I'm happy there!" Hyoyoung exclaimed.

"Well you see, my little princess, little Dae here has a crush on you and I told him that if you stay with Jinyoung, you'll eventually fall for him." Bill said, standing up as he slung an arm around Daehyun.

"I suppose Jinyoung already confessed his feelings?" Bill asked, as Hyoyoung kept shut. "See, little Dae, you did the right thing. Hyoyoung would have accepted the confession if you let her stay there for another day." Bill patted Daehyun's head as Daehyun smacked his hand away.

Bill ignored him as he crouched in front of Hyoyoung. "Now why don't you be a good little girl and call your new mommy to deliver some cash here will ya? If you don't, I think little Dae here won't mind fetching your sister, right?" He glanced at Daehyun as Daehyun turned away.

"Why are you doing this to us? Isn't torturing us for the past years enough?" Hyoyoung glared, wriggling her hands silently when she felt the ropes loosening but still can't untie herself.

"You're asking me why? Jane is dead." Bill replied as Hyoyoung stopped her actions, feeling her heart drop. "J-Jane is dead?"

"Yes, she hanged herself and it's all because of you and your annoying little twin!" Bill gripped onto Hyoyoung's hair and pull her down to face him as Hyoyoung let out a painful yelp. "Hey!" Daehyun pulled Bill away, as he blocked Bill away from Hyoyoung.

"I give you exactly 10 minutes. If you still don't want to do what I say, I'll drag Hwayoung here myself. Alive or not." Bill spat and kicked his chair harshly before disappearing into the darkness of the building.

Daehyun turned to Hyoyoung who was immersed in her thoughts. "Hyoyoung, I-"

"Go away." Hyoyoung felt her voice getting hoarse. "But-"

"I said GO AWAY!" She shouted, flinching Daehyun. He was stunned, seeing this side of Hyoyoung for the first time. "I'll let you think." He shook the guilt away as he smiled slightly, leaving Hyoyoung alone.

"Hwayoung-ah, I'm scared." Hyoyoung whispered as she hung her head low.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS! :3 Some of you were half right but you didn't get both of them right >.< Aww it's okay, thanks for guessing though OAO I'm honored!

SoShiJiSica - You're almost right >,< But it wasn't Jinyoung, Jinyoung couldn't have helped the guy who almost got him killed right? XD hoho~ But thank you so much for guessing and commenting, it means a lot to me ^^ If you have any req, feel free to ask since you took the time to guess! :3

rumourhasit12 - Thank you for guessing but it wasn't Jinyoung OAO But it was a nice try! <3 Thank you so much for commenting :3 Since you took a guess, any req you want to make? I can try and fulfill it for you :3 If I can XD

choezna - HI! Thanks for commenting! ^^ You spent a whole day? Really? ;A; Waaah thank you! *bows*

minty_melon - Now you know who! \O/ Yay! lol Kwangmin will confess soon ;3 hihi sooner than youngmin XD I gave a spoiler there! <3 Thank you for commenting! :3 AND MINTY_MELON JJANG!! *throws confettis* XD

madihoney - New reader! OuO HAI! Don't die! *revives you* XD Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :3 Hope you like the new chapter! ;A; I can't believe you would spend your time to read all the chapters in one day ;A; Thank you so much.

I'm sorry if this chapter is disappointing but I was in a hurry ;A; Oh and Co-Author! Where are you? I'm sorry I couldn't pm you. I was busier than I thought I would be. This fic is ending soon *covers mouth* I shouldn't say that XD Hoho~! Don't worry it won't end that soon. OuO But if I update more, It will. XD

^^ Bye~