Two - Disastrous Week

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two – Disastrous Week

Kyungsoo managed to forget the threat of the twins that Monday because he was so damn excited for the first day of class. He asked their driver to take him to school and yep, that Mercedes attracted so much attention when he walked out of it.

He was walking on the school grounds while reading the map and looking for his assigned classroom for the first period. “SOO!!” he heard and he looked up. He saw Baekhyun who was wearing the school uniform with a heavy looking back pack behind, walking to him.

“Baek! What the… isn’t that heavy?” he pointed at the bag.

“Nope, not really, I’m used to it.” He grinned, showcasing his silver braces. “Let’s go?” he nodded and they walked to their classroom.

In the hallway, people started whispering over them and Kyungsoo could practically hear that they were talking about Baekhyun—how he looked nerdy and ugly. The said boy was gripping the strap of his bag and looking down.

He wrapped an arm around his shoulder and patted it. “You’ll be okay, I’m here.”

Baekhyun nodded and smiled. They reached the classroom and sat next to each other. Soon the teacher went in and then called their names. The two of them were focusing too much on what the teacher was saying. They were both valuing the word ‘education’.

It goes like that until the third period. When the bell rang the students sighed in relief. Lunch time!

Before heading to the school cafeteria, they both went to their respective lockers and exchanged the books from their bags to the books that they’re going to use later after lunch. The two went in the line to buy lunch and sat down in an empty table.

Some girls were snickering while looking at Baekhyun. His fist clenched but Baekhyun held it. “It’s fine, Soo, just let them. I don’t care anymore.”

Kyungsoo sighed and continued eating. He decided to share the event yesterday about the twins. Baekhyun’s jaw fell on the floor.

“They’re s!” the elder fumed as well. He nodded and sighed, “I know. I just wished I won’t see them today.”

Just as if the gods were playing tricks on him, the cafeteria suddenly buzzed and looked in one direction. Kyungsoo got curious and looked around, and then he wished he didn’t.

There they were, the twin brothers walking down the cafeteria like gods. The girls drooled over them and yeah maybe some boys too.

“Are they the ones that you’re talking about, Soo?” Baekhyun asked him and he nodded in response. Kyungsoo took a sip of his milk, “Yeah they are.”

“You didn’t overestimate when you said they’re gorgeous though.”

He scoffed, “Yeah, gorgeous but they’re annoying as hell.” Baekhyun continued eating his lunch and so did he when suddenly a shadow hovered over the two. Kyungsoo looked up and almost choked on his food when he saw the twins standing before them.

Kai was smirking with his hands on his pocket while Jongin crossed his arms over his chest. “Babe~ I missed you!” he said and Kyungsoo glared at him. “Sorry but I didn’t miss you.”

“Feisty as ever, what’s your name?”

“And why would I tell you?” he tilted his head and pretend to think.

“Because I want to be friends w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter