Sixteen - Officially Yours (KaiSoo)

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sixteen – Officially Yours (Kai & Soo)

Love was often dreamed by most of teenage girls and boys. They wanted it to happen in their lives like how it happens in dramas they watched in t.v or how it happens to their friends. Well for him, he was lucky that it came to his life early in form Kim Kai.

They weren’t so open about it in school but when they’re alone, ants could eat them the whole day. Butterflies were always flying on his stomach whenever the other was around. He could barely breathe. Right now, they planned to go their first date as a couple.

“Do I really look good, hyung?” he asked his brother who was putting back the make up on his mini bag. As always, D.O was the one who dressed him up and even styled his hair. As if they weren’t enough, the elder did put on some BB cream on him and balm on his plump lips.

D.O looked at his twin who was wearing tight black skinny jeans, white brand new sneakers and plain white tanks inside a denim jacket. Kyungsoo was wearing a dog tag that decorated his exposed collarbones and neck. His hair was waxed and styled sideways.

“… not good, Perfect, I must say.” He grinned and winked at his brother to the mirror.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes but didn’t argue. He trusts his twin’s fashion instincts. Though right now he could see that something was new with D.O—he looked a little bit happier than usual.

“Are you high hyung?” he asked that made the elder laugh.

“No! What the hell are you talking about this early in the morning, huh?”

“Nothing… just, you look … blooming?”

D.O, who was still wearing his big sized shirt and super short shorts—his outfit in bedtime—slumped on the bed he was sharing with the younger with a smirk.

“It was YOU who was blooming. I always knew you and Kai would click.”

D.O didn’t tell his brother that he and Jongin were also officially dating. He wanted the younger to find it out himself and see his reaction. As for him, he knew the two were dating already when he accidentally saw the two making out in the school’s parking lot after class. So Kyungsoo had no choice but to introduce Kai as his boyfriend right away.

“I always thought that you’d be the one who’d get a boyfriend first. You’re handsome hyung, stylish,  mature… why are you still single?”

There was a soft knock on the door that interrupted their conversation, saving D.O from answering. He saw the blonde smile at his brother who smiled back then rushed to him.

“Kai!”

“Woah! Easy Kyungie!” he said as he caught the smaller male into a tight hug. D.O waved at him and the latter smiled friendly at him.

“Take care of my Baby Soo, Kai. You know what will happen to you if something bad happens to him” Kai laughed and wrapped his arms around the elder’s waist who pouted at his brother.

“Not gonna happen, D.O hyung. Kyungie is my baby and I won’t let anything happen to him.”

“Hyung, I’m not a kid anymore. I can take care of myself”

“Says who called for his brother to castrate me and my twin for bullying you.” Kai teased earning a light slap on his shoulder.

“Yah!” Kai chuckled and pecked his lips that made him blush and instantly forgive the younger

D.O rolled his eyes and waved his hands at the two. “Please, I don’t want to have a cavity! Just go ugh… you guys are so cheesy!” he groaned.

“Bye Hyung!”

 

 

“So? Where are we going Mr Kim?” he asked as they went inside Kai’s two seater black Mustang. Kai just smiled at him and leaned closer. Kyungsoo blushed when the younger’s body got so close to him. Oh no, what will Kai do? They barely even start their date and he’s going to take a first step on their intimacy?

Kai noticed the tense in Kyungsoo’s expression. He laughed as he took the seatbelt and fastened it on the elder. “Relax… I’m not gonna eat you.”

Kyungsoo sighed in relief.

“…yet”  Kyungsoo shot a glare at his boyfriend who turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter