Forty Three - Worth Waiting

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

last update today! promise! hahahahaha~

Forty Three – Worth Waiting

D.O parked his sports car in front of KP Inc. It’s an agency that is now hiring for model wannabes. He went inside and was greeted by a receptionist.

“Excuse me miss?” He called in perfect English. D.O was wearing skin tight jeans, long tailed black coat with white button ups underneath. His red hair was still styled up and he was wearing sunglasses. The receptionist almost drooled over him.

“Y-yes sir?” she stuttered, making D.O smile. “I’m here to look for Mr Jacob Smith?”

“Do you have an appointment with him sir?”

“Yeah, I called him yesterday and told me to come here today.” He replied. The receptionist nodded and looked at the said man’s schedule while D.O tapped a finger on the marble desk.

While he was waiting, he heard voices at the back, bickering and arguing over something in Korean.

“Why does he kept letting other agencies take my photos. I really hate that troll!”

“You know it’s a collaboration work between KP Inc. and your agency, so stop whining and get ready. We’re almost late for your pictorial with Mr Smith.”

“I only let Minseok take my pictures—“

“Stop it! Let’s go! The elevator is open!”

“Wait for me!”

The voices faded and the receptionist looked up at him and told him, “Apparently, Mr Smith has a pictorial for today. Let me call him if he would like to meet you first.” D.O nodded and looked around. He certainly recognized those voices but he shook his head. There’s no way they’d be here. It’s been two years.

The receptionist told him to go to the 9th floor and so he went to the elevator, waiting for it to ring. When it did, he stepped out and looked for the bathroom first to fix himself before meeting the head photographer.

As always, he spent thirty minutes in the bathroom before stepping out again and headed to the room where Mr Smith’s pictorial was supposed to. He heard chattering and constant clicking of shutters.

“There, turn your head to the left a little, chin up.” Click. “Good!” Click!”

D.O paid no attention to the models or staffs. The only light in the room where from the artificial ones used in the pictorial. He walked inside and bowed to the others who smiled at him. He waited for a bit and when the photographer said okay and take a break he walked up to him.

“Hello, nice to meet you Mr Smith.” He greeted. His voice boomed in the small room that caught someone’s attention.

There on the couch, a male who was being treated by the make- up artist suddenly grabbed the latter’s hand to stop her from working. He knew that voice.

“Oh, it’s you! The one who called me yesterday, what’s your name again?”

“I’m Do Jungsoo.” He smiled.

The male eyes’ bulged out of its sockets as he stood up from his seat. Was he dreaming? Is it…Is it really him? Is it really… “J-Jungsoo-ah?” he called searching for the dim light of the said male. With his call, the redhead looked around and their eyes met.

“L-Luhan…?”

The model gaped and tears suddenly fell on his eyes. “JUNGSOO!!” he ran to the redhead male and threw himself on the twin. Jungsoo—D.O is alive! D.O isn’t dead! All these years—

“You’re alive!” he exclaimed in Chinese now. “You’re a-alive oh god… You are…” Luhan sobbed and pulled away peppering the twin with butterfly kisses on his face. D.O was shocked as well—to see the model here. So what he heard in the lobby were Luhan and Sehun after all?

“What happened? Why didn’t you tell me? W-We thought you—we thought you’re dead!” Luhan said in his mother tongue again. As always whenever the model was panicking he tends to speak in Mandarin which Sehun and D.O understands.

“Explanations later…Lu…” he answered in Korean, “you have a pictorial and you smudged your make up!” he scolded and Luhan sniffed wiping his face, smudging it more. “Aish!” D.O clicked his tongue and dragged the other back to the couch beside the dumbfounded Sehun.

“Hyung!” Sehun called.

D.O smiled at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter