Eight - Ugly?

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eight – Ugly?

Baekhyun was dragged to the school clinic even though he didn’t know what are they were going to do there. D.O looked at the nurse who was dumbfounded at the sudden intrusion of the two. D.O whispered to her something and the nurse lead them to the dental part of the clinic.

D.O took out his phone and called someone, and after that a doctor went inside the clinic. “Dr. Kim, it’s nice to meet you again.” He greeted the good looking doctor who flashed the two a charming smile.

“Hey, D.O, can I help you with something?”

“Can you take his braces off?” He said pointing at him. Baekhyun stood from his seat shaking his head. “No way, D.O I don’t have money to pay for this right now!”

“I’ll pay, don’t worry. I just want to take that stupid brace off your gums and teeth because I really hate it whenever I hear someone whisper ugly when we walked down the hallway a while ago.”

After minutes of arguing, Baekhyun lost. Dr. Kim removed his braces and he was a little uncomfortable with it. After that, D.O dragged him in the boy’s restroom.

“Wh-what are you doing D.O?” he asked. The younger pulled his glasses off, and threw them on the ground before crushing it with his feet.

“D.O!” he yelled. The younger didn’t listen though, instead he took something from his bag, a container of wax. He put a medium amount on his palm before applying it to his hair as he start styling it, dishevelling and bringing it in life. Baekhyun himself was shocked at the difference of how looked this morning and now.

D.O gently turned his face to face the former and applied make up on him. It made his skin glow. Lastly, D.O pulled a rod, a pencil.

“What’s that?”

“Eyeliner Baekhyun. I’ll give this to you since your eyes would really look good with this.” He said and applied the make up on his water line.

D.O was satisfied with his masterpiece. He knew Baekhyun was a beauty behind those braces and fake glasses. Baekhyun on the other hand stared at the mirror. “Are you a makeup artist or something? I don’t know myself anymore!”

“I don’t want to brag but yeah, I was working part time as a makeup artist of Xi Luhan.”

“Xi Luhan?!” he yelled and D.O nodded, “Yeah, Luhan and I are best friends, just like you with Soo. Anyone who meets me must walk in this path. Make over. Look at Soo, he’s gorgeous right?”

Baekhyun nodded and bit his lower lip, “T-thank you D.O…”

“It’s nothing, let’s go catch up with those guys.”

When they walked out of the bathroom, Baekhyun felt all eyes on him. Damn, he’s so nervous he couldn’t stop himself from shaking. Thanks to D.O’s hands on his wrist and the probably dragging him to the cafeteria, he could still walk.

He kept his head low, afraid of showing his ugly face (yes he still thinks he’s ugly). D.O saw it and clicked his tongue. He stopped on their tracks and lifted Baekhyun’s chin. “Stand proud, you’re a beauty.”

Baekhyun looked around, they were already on the school grounds. A few more steps they’re going to the main building’s lobby—in the cafeteria. “B-but D.O…”

“No buts, come on.” He pulled the elder to the cafeteria. Now instead of buzzing of ‘ugly’, D.O could hear different questions in the students’ mouths.

‘Who’s that guy?’ , ‘I’ve never seen him before! Maybe another transfer student with Kyungsoo’s twin?’ , ‘He’s smoking hot!’ D.O hid a smirk, his magic was really useful.

The cafeteria fell silent and Kyungsoo found it a little suspicious. He was eating his lunch and waiting for his brother and Baekhyun while the twins kept bugging him about his likes, dislikes and so on and so on. He looked around, following the gazes of the jaw slacked students and staffs.

He was still wearing what he wore this morning, denim trousers, sneakers and a simple graphic tee. But damn he looked like a model with that eyeliner. He dropped his chopsticks and ran to his best friend. “Baekkie!!” he yelled and jumped on his best friend.

Baekhyun hugged him too and laughed. The cafeteria buzzed again. Was that really Baekhyun the nerd? The younger twins were dumbfounded. D.O’s gaze travelled on the occupied seats and planted on someone’s eyes but those eyes weren’t looking at him.

But to Kyungsoo.

“Let’s eat, let’s eat!!” Kyungsoo dragged the two on their seat.

Nothing’s g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter