Thirty One - Celebrity in YA!

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty-One – Celebrity in YA!

Kyungsoo woke up at the sound of his brother’s coughing. He sat up and rubbed the other’s back. “Are you okay, hyung?”

D.O nodded and got off the bed. “I’m fine, just choked on my own spit.” He gave the younger a reassuring smile which the younger returned. “That’s silly. Let’s go take a shower. Today’s the start of the new term.” The elder nodded and followed the younger to the bathroom.

It was just another regular day for them. Eating breakfast, answering their lover’s mails as they hopped in their car—together with their chauffeur, they went to school. Kyungsoo sang along with the music that he shared with D.O through earphones. Halfway in their trip he saw his brother dozing off as he leaned against the window of the car.

He wondered why his brother seemed to be more exhausted these days. When they celebrated New Year he wasn’t that lively either. Kyungsoo snuggled close to his brother, resting his head on the elder’s shoulder and closed his eyes.

D.O was awakened by the chauffeur, who announced that they have arrived. The elder noticed that his brother fell asleep as well and so he shook him. “Baby Soo? We’re here, wake up baby.” He gently pat his cheek. As always, Kyungsoo was so hard to wake up. He sighed.

 

He pushed the younger gently on the back rest of the seat and arranged his fringes. D.O patted his cheeks gently once again, calling his name. “Soo… Kyungsoo?” No response. Shaking his head, he knew he had no choice. He straddled the younger, almost sitting on his lap, with the elder’s legs on both sides of the younger. Cupping the younger’s cheeks once more, he leaned closer and closer until the tip of their noses touch.

D.O rubbed their noses rather fast and hard that awakened the younger abruptly. Kyungsoo scrunched his nose and groaned pushing the elder gently while giggling. The elder complied and sat back on the seat laughing.

“Why did you have to do that?” Kyungsoo asked groggily then yawned. D.O shrugged and grabbed his bag. “Well you know you’re not the easiest person to wake up.”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and took his bag before following the elder out of the car. He doesn’t mind though for it was always the elder’s way to wake him up. Nose kissing—he said.

 

As always, students were gathered in small groups, chatting and greeting their friends. Asking how their winter break was. D.O and Kyungsoo walked to their locker rooms when they were greeted by none other than Byun Baekhyun who indeed became a stunning diva from an ugly duckling—courtesy of Do Jungsoo.

“Morning Kyungsoo!!” he ran and hugged his best friend as if they didn’t spend vacation together.

Kyungsoo hugged him as well and released the other once he caught Chanyeol’s warning glare. He knew that Baekhyun’s fiancé was a little over protective (or over possessive) of his best friend. He’d love to tease the giant from time to time but the first day of their school this year would be bad to do so.

“How’s your New Year?” Baekhyun asked after greeting the elder twin with a hug as well. Kyungsoo shrugged. “Same as usual, fireworks, barbeques, blah blah blah.”

D.O laughed and patted his brother’s shoulder. “Don’t make it sound like it was so boring.”

“But it is!” Kyungsoo pouted, “Everything’s boring if Kai’s not there.”

Baekhyun grinned, “Oh so that’s the reason! You’re sulking because Kai wasn’t with you when New Year came. Aigoo…”

“Oh shut up, Baek. You’re lucky you’re living with Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo spat making the other blushed brightly.

The two kept bickering and talking until they get inside their classrooms. When the bell rang Chanyeol got up from the seat and gave his fiancé a kiss before heading to his own classroom next to theirs—earning weird looks from the students.

Oh they don’t know about the fiancé thing right?

Baekhyun didn’t seem to mind though. D.O really did rubbed confidence in his personality. Baekhyun was far from being ugly duckling.

It was when their first period teacher entered that the three sat on their respective seats. Their teacher suddenly clapped his hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter