Six - Makeover Weekend

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six – Makeover Weekend

As promised, D.O got to taste his brother’s homemade chocolate chip cookies after dinner. Ah! It was heaven! Kyungsoo was a very good cook and baker and D.O was the sweet tooth. He would always be the first to taste the younger’s food.

“Ah! Baby Soo, you’re the best!!” he swung his legs alternately on a high stool while eating the cookies. Kyungsoo took a bite and smiled. “Thanks, hyung!”

D.O’s eyes were planted on the plaster on his head. “Where did you get that?” he asked. Kyungsoo shrugged, “A bully tripped me, fell on the floor on my face. My forehead bled and so did my nose.”

“Aish… their gonna get it on Monday. Anyway, have you filed my papers in the school yet?” he asked the younger.

“Yep, did that this morning, the principal was shocked when he knew that I have a twin brother. He told me to tour you in the school on Monday. You’ll be in the same class with me.”

D.O nodded and then they went upstairs to their shared room. Kyungsoo was the first one to go in the bath then D.O followed. When the older went out he saw that the younger was wearing Pororo slippers. He groaned.

“What the hell, Soo, you still like Pororo?” the younger pouted while drying his hair. He’s wearing simple matched blue pajamas. “Stop it, hyung! I love it!” the elder shook his head and went to the dressing room.

“Seriously, Soo you need to improve your wardrobe!” he yelled to the younger from the dressing room. Kyungsoo hugged a pillow and yelled back. “What’s wrong with my clothes?!”

“You’re really dull, baby bro! That’s it!” D.O went out of the dressing room with mini shorts and a black shirt. Kyungsoo’s jaw fell on the floor.

“You shave your legs?!” he asked the elder who smirked. “Like it?~” he winked. Kyungsoo groaned and rolled his eyes. “You’re so gay!”

D.O laughed and slumped on the bed beside him. “But seriously, Kyungsoo, tomorrow, you’re gonna go with me. We have a lot of things to do.”

Kyungsoo’s brows creased. “What things?” Why does he feel uncomfortable about the plan? D.O wiggled his brows.

“You’re gonna have a major makeover!”

 

Sunday morning, D.O shook him hard; he thought his head would detach from his body. He was forced to wake up early and then D.O even had to bath him because he’s too sleepy to do so. Then the elder even dressed him from underwear to his trousers to his tee.

You might say—D.O was like his mother, the author agrees and so does D.O. The elder was used to it even looking at his brother’s private parts—hah~ It’s just like looking at his own.

He carried the sleeping man to the car, and then they stopped at the nearby ice cream shop. If D.O fancies Kyungsoo’s pastries, the younger loves ice cream. He ordered a gallon of ice cream, Cookies and Cream flavour. When he got back to the car, he told the chauffeur to take them first into a Body Shop.

He opened the gallon and scooped a spoon full of ice cream. He opened the mouth of the drowsy Kyungsoo and shoved it inside. Kyungsoo, who tasted his favourite ice cream suddenly, sat up straight, wide awake. He looked at his grinning brother and took the gallon of ice cream.

“Cookies and Cream!” he shrieked. D.O nodded and went back on reading his favourite novel and let the younger dig into his ice cream. Kyungsoo childishly hugged the gallon of ice cream and watch the scenery outside of the car. His sleepiness slipped away, seriously, his brother knows him the best.

“Hyung,” he called. D.O looked up and saw Kyungsoo trying to feed him ice cream. He opened his mouth and Kyungsoo fed him. They stayed like that until they finally arrived.

Kyungsoo burped when they went out of the car, causing D.O to laugh hard. He hit his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter