Seven - No Way

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven – No way

Since the orientation week was done, Yoonhae Academy implemented the casual attire every Monday and Friday each week. The students were all excited to show off their fashion and of course the money behind the stunning outfits.

As soon as the twin brothers, Jongin and Kai came, the students have formed a horde before the gates, making only the pathway empty for the twin princes to walk on. They’re so gorgeous.

 Kai, the blonde twin was wearing a simple grey graphic shirt and denim trousers matched with expensive looking high sneakers. He wore a red cap sideways, a dog tag necklace.

Jongin on the other hand, wore blue skinny jeans, white high sneakers, and cream cashmere sweatshirt. They have different tastes with clothes but then brothers will always be brothers. They wore the same dog tag necklace.

More princes arrived though, one of them stood out as well. It was Park Chanyeol, the lone wolf or so they say. He’s always alone, reading books, but he wasn’t a nerd although he’s smart. His family was rumoured to be in mafia business but no one has seen the proof.

 

When the first school bell rings, the students dispersed and went to their lockers. They still have ten minutes before the school starts. Within those ten minutes, a black Mercedes caught the students’ attention from their classrooms. They were all looking down from the windows.

A guy went out of it, he’s not too tall. He was wearing a faded denim jacket and a low neck dark brown shirt underneath. His white collarbone and chest was revealed in y way that any girl would faint right now. His dark brown hair was tousled with his bangs on the right side of his face. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, and his arms were just so flawless. He wore Gucci sneakers and skin tight jeans, making his leg’s shape stand out.

Wait… they all paused. Kai and Jongin did too. Baekhyun was pressing his face on the glass window. The guy looked up, with his big and wide owl like eyes and all jaws dropped on the floor. Was it Do Kyungsoo?

He was rather popular for being the target of bullies. But right now, he’s so handsome they hardly recognized him.

Jongin was confused though, did Kyungsoo dyed his hair back to brown? Yesterday he was pretty sure that it’s red. Kai’s mouth watered on the other hand. He didn’t imagine that Do Kyungsoo could be this… cool.

But then something happened that even shocked everyone. Someone went out of the car as well, Red haired, wearing chequered blue and white button up under a black leather jacket. He was wearing white skinny jeans and black Gucci shoes as well.

They didn’t see his face for he didn’t look up, the second man just walked with Kyungsoo to the main building.

Kyungsoo ran to his classroom panting and just in time. He had to catch up or else he would be mark late. He left D.O to his first subject teacher for introduction. He saw Baekhyun busy reviewing for today’s quiz.

“Morning Baek!” the said man looked at him and smiled, “You look gorgeous! Ah I feel like I can’t hang out with you anymore,” he pouted. Kyungsoo just laughed. “Come on, it doesn’t mean that if I got some make over, I’ll leave you behind. You’re still my best friend.”

Baekhyun laughed and they high fived. “Oh, Baek, when you see the new student, please don’t freak out.”

“New student? Was that the person who came with you? Your friend?”

Kyungsoo rubbed his palms as he sat on his seat, unaware of eyes around him. “Yeah, and he’ll hang out with us, I promise you that.”

“Hell, his attire was smoking hot enough. I don’t want to be the one dragging you two into shame.”

“Yah, stop talking like that, I’m sure you’ll like him. He’ll like you too.”

The teacher, entered and there, they greeted her. “Okay class, we have a transfer student today! He’ll be in our class from today onwards. He’s from Los Angeles, but pure Korean so don’t worry.”

The class buzzed and it took Mrs Jang almost a minute to silence it down. The teacher looked at Kyungsoo and smiled amusingly. The latter blushed but he didn’t know why, maybe he’s shy?

“I’m sure one of you knows him already, right Kyungsoo?” The other students glared at him. Kyungsoo looked around, wide eyed. Probably, the students hated how Kyungsoo stole all attention to him. Mrs Jang shook her head at the others’ reaction.

“Let’s not prolong this any longer because we still have lessons to discuss. Please, enter dear.” She called to the other side of the door. The boy entered—the classroom gasped.

“Do Jungsoo, but I prefer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter