Seventeen - Silver Pair ( JongD.O )

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE READ SIXTEEN FIRST!

Seventeen – Silver Pair ( Jongin & D.O )

D.O went back to sleep the moment the two younger males went out. He was so tired to his bones for yesterday, Friday night, Luhan called him for an emergency. Luhan’s make-up artist got sick and couldn’t make it for his photo shoot scheduled that time.

Luhan is a very picky model and he hardly trusts anyone on products that was put on his face and skin. One had to work hard to gain his trust. So remembering his best friend was around the corner, he called him and asked him to replace his make-up artist.

Of course, D.O rushed to the photo shoot after school. He left his brother in Kai’s care and just called Jongin and told him the situation. The latter told him to take care and text him if he’s back home.

Both of them wasn’t sure if what they were feeling was love. But they were both attracted to each other and liked each other. So yes, they started dating on the same date when Kai and Soo started dating as well.

He ended up coming home at eleven in the evening. He texted the younger male who called right after.

“Jongin? Why are you still up? I wasn’t expecting you to reply then I got a call instead?” he asked softly so no one would hear him. He was in the kitchen drinking milk and eating cookies for dinner.

“I’m waiting for you to come home. I know you’ll text me. Do you know what time is it already?! You could’ve robbed in the road or get kidnapped D.O!” the other ranted worriedly.

“Chill, Jong… It’s not like I’m a kid.”

“You’re not but you’re still a teen like me, stop acting like you’re twenty, please.”

“And you’re scolding me as if you’re older than me.”

“That’s because you’re not being careful and not worrying about your safety.”

“…and you are?” he asked with a teasing grin he knew the other could imagine. Jongin huffed but then chuckled after.

“Of course, idiot. I was about to jump from my bed to pick you up if you didn’t text me.”

“What if I didn’t text you?”

“Oh you little tease; I know you can’t resist me.”

And after that they spent almost two hours talking with each other on phone until they felt so tired to even speak. It’s already 1 am when D.O finally got some sleep.

 

Mrs Do woke up later that morning that she didn’t met Kai. Kyungsoo was the one who remind the maids to let Kai in if he’s already in the house so the mentioned male was able to get in the house. She was on her way downstairs when a maid came running to her and bowed.

“Mrs Do, someone was visiting young master D.O.”

The woman raised her brows. Her Jungsoo never mentioned anyone coming today. She told the maid to let the visitor in as she sat down on the couch.

When the young male came in, the woman was amazed how D.O could befriend handsome young men like Luhan and Sehun and in this case, this man. Her D.O wasn’t the type of person who would approach one to make friends. This kid seemed kind and sweet.

“Ah, sorry to intrude, Mrs Do. I’m Kim Jongin…” he bowed politely, not wanting to be disrespectful to his boyfriend’s mother. They weren’t even sure if their parents would agree to their relationship.

He felt relieved when the woman smiled sweetly at him. “Hello, dear, please have a seat. Have you eaten breakfast already? Maid, please get this handsome young man something to eat.”

“Yes, ma’am.” The maid bowed and went away to do her job.

“I’m sorry, Jongin-ssi?” the young man nodded, “D.O’s still asleep. I bet he came late last night from Lu’s photo shoot.”

“Oh, I see—I didn’t want to disturb him so I should just get goi—“

“No please, don’t.” the woman smiled. “I’d like you to tell me how you and my son became friends? D.O hasn’t mentioned you to me.”

Jongin smiled and rubbed the nape of his neck nervously. “A-Actually… at first, D.O and I weren’t in good terms but when we get to know each other, we just kind of clicked.”

“Don’t you find D.O a difficult guy? Have you met his twin, my baby Soo? I’m sure you didn’t mistake my Kyungsoo as D.O because they’re polar opposites. I think a guy like you would click well with Kyungsoo.”

“Oh, I met Kyungsoo but I am sure that I didn’t mistake him as D.O”

“How can you be sure?”

“Uh, first, the hair.” They laughed at that, “… and Kyungsoo is a sweet one. He’s open to his feelings and very approachable. While D.O, he was more lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter