Ten - Weekend Discoveries

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten – Weekend Discoveries

Kai woke up at the sound of loud banging on his door. He groaned and rolled over the bed. 7:00 am—he saw on his digital clock by the nightstand. It’s freaking 7:00 am in the morning! Saturday! Who the was trying to wake him up?

“WHAT?!” he yelled, giving up.

“Get up you lazy, chocolate! I didn’t fly from Los Angeles to Seoul to watch you sleeping on your Saturday Lessons, Kim Jongmyun!”

He sat up abruptly, completely awake. He tossed the blanket aside, revealing his toned chest and developing abs. He sprinted to the door and opened it widely. “Luhan Hyung!”

His favourite cousin, Luhan has arrived. Ah, his Saturdays will be better from now on! Xi Luhan was a model of who knows what company but who cares, he’s so popular, and he’s also smart. He used to play with him and his brother before he moved in Los Angeles. He threw his arms on his cousin, crushing him in a super tight hug.

“When did you arrive?” he asked after he pulled away. Luhan ruffled his hair and chuckled, “Last Saturday with my best friend. I have to settle things first you know, so I didn’t contact you and Jongin. Speaking of the devil, you go wake him up. We both know that you’re the only guy who could wake that sleepy head.”

“Alright!”

“I’ll be waiting in the living room with Sehun” Kai’s smile widened when he heard his buddy’s name. Sehun was his classmate in dance lessons. He missed that lisp boy. Did he still have that poker face?

Kai went to Jongin’s room, quietly unlocking the door with his spare key. He found the lump under the covers, and he tip toed inside. Everyone in this house knew that Jongin was always in bad mood whenever someone’s waking him up. You shouldn’t disturb his sleep until he wakes up himself. Especially on weekends.

He sat his brother’s bed carefully, pulling down the blanket and carefully hovered his hands over his brother’s waist.

3,2,1… “GOOD MORNING KIM JONGIN!!” as he yelled those words he tickled his brother hard. The said man jolted and shrieked, followed by a loud laugh and a rant of profanities.

“Stop!! Stop you ing bastard, get the off me!! AHAHAHAHAH!! Stop it KAI! I swear I’ll shove a mop handle in hahaha! – in your ! OFF!!!”

Oh yes, this is the real Kim Jongin, dirty mouth, short tempered and very very very hard to handle every morning. Jongin flipped their position and sat on his brother’s stomach and wrapped his left hand on Kai’s neck before lifting his fist in the air aiming for a punch as he catch his breath.

“What do you think you’re doing?! Do you wanna die?!” he spat but the man under him just laughed. “Chill, bro, Luhan hyung is here so get ready.”

After hearing his cousin’s name, Jongin got off the bed and went straight to the bathroom. “Seriously, Kai, do that again next Saturday and I’ll castrate you right away!” he shouted from the bathroom. Shaking his head, Kai made his way out to his own bathroom.

 

“I said no—I’m here to tutor you two, not to be your shopping buddy! No malls! We’re going to study.” Luhan said after he was invited to go to the mall and bond with the twins. He would be scolded by his auntie if they found out that they spent the whole Saturday in the mall instead of tutoring their sons.

But the twins kept whining and wouldn’t even listen to him. Even Sehun was brained washed by his friend Kai because of the new album of their favourite boy band was released. They would probably buy one and study the new dance moves when they get back home.

“Luhannie, let’s go please? Please?” Sehun started doing that irresistible aegyo to him and Luhan couldn’t resist anything that Sehun wanted. Yes, he was his manager but it doesn’t mean that they don’t treat each other as ‘friends’ when the camera wasn’t rolling.

The twins were looking at him in anticipation and Luhan cursed himself for being weak in their aegyo. He rubbed his temples and sighed, “Fine, fine! But if auntie scolds me, you’re gonna get a piece of me! You know you wouldn’t like it.”

The three younger men yelled in victory as they ran upstairs to change their outfits. Luhan shook his head and took his phone. Ah, he needed to talk to someone more mature than those brats. He texted his best friend.

To: D.O <3

From: Lulu <3

D.O~ah! Let’s video chat!

After a minute…

To: Lulu <3

From: D.O <3

Fine. You call.

He did call his friend. D.O didn’t contact him the whole week and he felt lonely. But he knew that D.O didn’t want to disturb him in his settlement in Korea. After a ring, his friend’s face popped in the screen. D.O was still wearing his reading glasses. Don’t get him wrong, he didn’t look like a nerd, glasses really suited him.

“What’s your problem?” he started. Luhan clu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter