Twenty Three - Hidden

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty Three – Hidden

He kept running, running and running. He thought everything was fine, everything was perfect. Baekhyun told him not to be paranoid and trust Kai. It wasn’t like he didn’t trust the younger, but Kai was branded the campus playboy. But then he threw all those insecurities and doubts away.

Kai hardly spent time with him the past few days, the competition was scheduled tomorrow. His boyfriend was busy and who was he to interrupt his rehearsals? Even D.O told him that right after the competition, everything will be okay.

He believed him, and his best friend. So Kyungsoo was able to cope up with his loneliness. Sure, Kyungsoo hangouts with his best friend and his brother. But his time spending with Kai was different. Totally different.

After school though, Kai promised him that they would go home together since Kyungsoo was also rehearsing. He and Baekhyun were chosen to perform a special number in the competition tomorrow. It was past nine in the evening and he knew the rehearsals ended exactly at nine.

Worried, he went to the dance studio. Kai wasn’t coming out and he was out there near the gates, shivering from the cold of the newly come winter.

As he entered the building and look for a familiar blonde male, he stopped on his tracks before he could turn to the hallway leading to his destination. He heard voices, one of a girl, and one was surprisingly familiar—

None other than Kai.

Kyungsoo heard the girl giggle. He peeked to look at what they were doing, and saw that the girl was kissing Kai. Her arms wrapped around the male’s neck.

But what hurt him more was Kai didn’t even pushed her back… as if he liked it. As if he didn’t have a boyfriend, as if he wasn’t committed to someone else already.

So Kyungsoo ran away.

He didn’t bother to stop for it hurts. It hurts seeing the person you love making out with somebody else. Who knew that pain could be this suffocating?

He trusted Kai, with all of him. But why? What did he do to deserve this?

 

On the other hand Kai snapped back to reality, regaining his composure and pushed the girl off of him. “Krystal—stop it! I have Kyungsoo already.” He said. Too late for Kyungsoo already ran away, and the younger male was oblivious of the fact that his lover saw it all.

“B-but Oppa, wasn’t he just a fling like everyone else—“

“He’s not! I love him and I won’t leave him for some hooker like you!”

Kai stormed inside the dance studio. Jongin was still out to get some water in the nearby store. He took his phone and messaged Kyungsoo that he would be by the gates when Jongin comes back. He just couldn’t bring both of their bags, they were so heavy.

 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo was about to leave the campus when he bumped on someone, sending his on the ground. He made no move to stand and he just curled up and hugged his knees, then sobbed.

“Kyungsoo?” a familiar voice called. The said boy looked up and met Jongin’s concerned eyes.

“J-Jongin …” he whimpered. The younger pulled him up and dusted his clothes. “Why are you crying? Why are you still here, aren’t you suppose to go home already? I bet your rehearsal ended earlier than ours.”

He couldn’t tell him that he was waiting for Kai becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter