Twenty Five - Confrontations

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

omo drama feels~ if you're easily moved in these things prepare a box of tissue. ugh i hate it. i wanna cry! i wrote this while listening to Jung Yong Hwa's Because I Miss You.

Things will get better soon (i hope XD)

Life is drama~ and please understand that everything that's happening right now has reasons :D

unedited and sorry for my mistakes!!

Twenty Five – Confrontations

Kai’s blood boiled right after recovering from the scene before him. For a moment, he forgot that he pulled away from his boyfriend. For a moment, he forgot that it was his twin he just punched in front of everyone in the restaurant.

He heard loud gasps in the background and saw the widening of Kyungsoo’s eyes in his peripheral vision.

“What the actual ? Jongin what are you doing with Kyungsoo!?!” he snapped. Baekhyun rushed to them when Jongin regained balance and return the favour to his brother, just as strong as what he just got.

“How about I ask you that?! What are you doing with D.O, huh? What’s with the I love you I just heard?!” Jongin snapped.

“T-That wasn’t what I mean—“

“Not what you meant when you hugged him like a koala?! HUH?!” D.O opened his mouth to defend Kai but his eyes caught Kyungsoo’s. His brother’s pair was b with tears.

“K-Kyungsoo, it wasn’t like that. Please just listen to m—“

“DON’T!” Kyungsoo suddenly shouted, standing from his seat. He looked very hurt and D.O shrunk on his feet. He wanted to explain that none of it was true. That Kai just told I love you like a brother, just how he and Luhan exchanged I love you’s. But the pain in his brother’s eyes pulled his tongue back in his mouth.

“D-don’t speak to me… I-…” Kyungsoo’s voice trailed. He looked at Kai who was about to say something once again but he grabbed his backpack and ran out of the restaurant.

Kai wouldn’t have any of that. He grabbed his own bag and ran passed his brother, purposely bumping on his shoulder harshly as he went after Kyungsoo.

He saw the elder running, he yelled his name but Kyungsoo didn’t stop. “Kyungsoo!!”

 

 

Meanwhile, Jongin and D.O were left in the restaurant. The manager told him to take the fight somewhere else and so they left and Jongin walked home faster than he should with D.O trailing behind. After a moment of deadly silence, D.O caught up to him and grabbed his wrist.

“Jongin…”

The said man stopped but still didn’t turn around to face him. D.O fought back the tears threatening to fall. “Please let me explain…”

“EXPLAIN WHAT?!” the younger snapped, finally releasing his hand from D.O’s grasp. Tears began to fall on his eyes as he looked at the elder.

“I- I know that we’re dating without being sure that we’re in love with each other. If you—if you love Kai, D.O… just tell me. If you’re just dating me because I looked like him—tell me and I’ll let you go…”

Those words stabbed him right through his bones. Much more painful from his chest pains. He swallowed and looked at the younger.

“S-so you’re saying that it was that easy for you to let me go…?” he asked. The pain in his tone was evident that caught Jongin off guard. What Jongin told him was just like what he felt towards the scene when he saw Kyungsoo and Jongin together. Those if’s and insecurities. But none of those thoughts made him think of letting the other go that easily.

That’s why he didn’t tell Jongin what he saw. Because he wanted to hold on to this relationship. Until Jongin let’s go of him. That was when he would set him free.

But Jongin was different. He was willing to break the things between them that easily. That mere fact made him hard to breathe. It felt like his heart stopped breathing.

“N-No that’s not what I meant… I mean—“

“Jongin…” he cut him off. “Last night… I went to the campus when you didn’t arrive at 9:30. I saw you and Kyungsoo being so… sweet and close.”

Jongin’s breath hitched. “That was—“

“But I didn’t sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter