Thirty Eight - Be Your Strength

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is double update please read 37 first thanks XD

 

 Thirty Eight – Be Your Strength

Mrs Do didn’t take the news better. Her blood pressure increased and she fainted as well. Luhan was discharged that evening and insisted on taking care of the still unconscious twin in the ICU with Kyungsoo. The latter refused to talk to anyone. Gradually he started eating less and became distant. He didn’t want to leave his brother as well and so Luhan decided to ask Sehun to bring him clothes the next day.

Two days and D.O still refused to wake up. Kyungsoo was always there, waiting for his brother to open his eyes. He looked so stressed and Luhan began to worry about him. When he tried to talk to him once, and asked why he was being like this Kyungsoo simply said, “I wished it was me who was lying there and not him. I deserved it.”

He didn’t understand him then, but then Sehun told him what happened. Kai was no better as well and told Sehun what happened. Luhan initially got angry but it was alcohol and the storm of feelings—he really couldn’t blame the twins.

It happened at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

So that was why Kyungsoo said he deserve it, he thought. But no one deserves to suffer like that, not even Kyungsoo. Baekhyun visited also the next day with Chanyeol, ditching the class and tried to comfort Kyungsoo. He said sorry for not telling him as well—but it only got worse because Kyungsoo got even more distant to his best friend for keeping secrets from him.

They tried to ask Kyungsoo what he was thinking but the latter refused to open up. He didn’t want them to know—they were just acting like they cared about him but all of them were surely hating him behind his back, of course. Who wouldn’t hate Do Kyungsoo? It was all his fault why his twin was now lying on that very bed right now.

 

It was when the fifth day of D.O in the hospital that the latter opened his eyes. Doctors came rushing in and checked his vitals. His heart started beating normally but Dr Kim Junmyeon was recommending for him to go under heart transplant surgery as soon as possible. His donor was in L.A and he should go there. It turns out that D.O’s doctor, Dr Zhang Yixing in L.A was Dr Kim’s fiancé so he already contacted the other in L.A to prepare everything.

D.O smiled when he saw his brother. He asked the others to go away and let him talk to his brother first.  “Sorry, Soo… I – I didn’t mean to hide it from you.”

Kyungsoo shook his head and held his brother’s hands. For the first time in five days, he spoke again.

“No… it’s me who needed to ask for forgiveness. I- I did something horrible to you. I ruined your relationship with Jongin. I—I was oblivious of your pain, hyung…” he was crying now.

“Jongin loves you Soo… it’s not your fault…”

“N-no hyung. He loves you!  What are you talking about—“

“It was always you, I – I was nothing to him. He just dated me because I looked like you. That’s the truth—but—but it’s okay. As long as your happy—“

“Are you hearing yourself?!” he snapped. “Jongin loves you hyung—and I – I was the one who tempted him to do things that night—it wasn’t his fault. It’s mine! K-Kai was also upset a-and I bet he’s going to break up with me as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter