Forty Two - Time Flies

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forty Two – Time Flies

Kai was on his way to Kyungsoo’s house to give him gifts for finishing their 11th grade this year. As always, Kyungsoo refused to talk to him. Yes they were done but Kai still act like a friend—not the mention he still loves the elder. Kyungsoo was now letting himself eat decent meals.

That was when someone suddenly popped in the scene. Krystal followed Kai on his way in their house telling him that she’s pregnant with Kai’s child in front of Kyungsoo.

The latter snorted, couldn’t believe that Kai would be so fast after their broke up. He refused to take his gifts and locked himself in his room again.

Angry, Kai took Krystal in a specialist and had her gone under a check-up. Last time he checked, he had with her two months ago after he left the birthday party. Well it turned out that her child was three months old—

Kai wasn’t the father.

 

Even though they weren’t together, Kyungsoo was still hurt of the news. He sighed and spent his time in the room. The next day Kai knocked on his doorsteps again holding out the papers that proved that Kai wasn’t the father. Kyungsoo took it and sighed. He glared at the younger.

“You better not have any child to other woman, Kim Jongmyun or I’ll never consider being your boyfriend again in the future.” He said. Kai grinned. Kyungsoo still wanted to be with him! He’s still considering their relationship as possibility in the future. So Kyungsoo still loves him?

“I’ll wait for you Kyungsoo.” He said, earning a nod from the elder.

 

Kyungsoo loves the younger of course. It’s just—he couldn’t find himself right now. He wanted to rest, and he still thinks that he shouldn’t be happy because of what he’d done to their lives. But surprisingly, his best friend never left his side after he chased him away. Baekhyun was always there for him and now that Kai and him were in good terms now after the “pregnant” incident they’ve become friends again.

Baekhyun and Kai still felt the difference. Kyungsoo was quieter now, but at least he talks often and doesn’t push them away anymore. He’s finally talking and slowly opening up to them.

Kyungsoo’s moving on… at least he is.

Because Kai could witness that Jongin was slowly falling into pits of darkness.

Jongin thankfully passed the grade and would be qualified to step on 12th grade on June. (It’s our country’s school system and calendar). But when the summer break started he’s been involved in street fights and sometimes serious ones with gangs and more.

 

Of course it wasn’t going to be tolerated by his father. He treated Jongin harshly and told him that he’s a big disappointment to the family. Kai defended his brother but it was futile. Jongin got lost since D.O left. And he will be forever…

Kyungsoo decided to be better. Why was he sulking? Why was he locking himself up? D.O wouldn’t want him to be like this. He should say sorry to them and face the reality and stop running away from it.

After their graduation, Kyungsoo left them—Baekhyun, Chanyeol Jongin and Kai some letters in their locker rooms and told them to meet in the school’s yard at a certain time.

Only three of them came. Jongin wasn’t there.

The moment he saw them, he bowed 90 degrees.

“I-I’m sorry… I’m so sorry for everything. For being mean, for pushing you away and for shouting at you, cursing you. I-I am so sorry for ruining our friendship… it’s all my fault…” he cried. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who kept telling him to stop approaching Kyungsoo for a while because the twin needed time. The giant nodded and Baekhyun ran to him and hugged him tight.

“Soo…Baby Soo stop blaming yourself okay? It’s alright…none of it was your fault. Understand?” Kyungsoo cried on the Baekhyun’s shoulder a way too long for Chanyeol’s liking. His possessiveness strikes in. He nudges Kai who was also tearing up b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter