Twenty Two - Eighteen

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

prepare your hearts .....

 

Twenty Two – Eighteen

The exam week approached so fast and to think that everyone was so preoccupied on exams was overwhelming for the faculty. Students in YA might be naughty and spoiled most of the times but when it comes to education, they all value it.

D.O was sure that every answer in his test papers would do him good even though he’s not sure that all of them were correct, he’s confident that he’ll pass. A whole week of nonstop studying plus another whole week of stress in every subject put the load on his shoulders.

Kyungsoo wasn’t better either but at least the younger could have some fun with Baekhyun. They told D.O to join them but he didn’t join them. He didn’t want to ruin their best friend quality time.

Today was the last day of exams and D.O stood up to give his test papers to the proctors. Kyungsoo finished earlier than him and he was sure now that he was on Music Club Room. He on the other hand walked to the Dance Studio to meet Jongin.

So far, their relationship was stable and nothing happened between them after the mind blowing last time. But even so, because of it, their bond became thicker and stronger. Jongin and Kai were in the studio, talking to their instructors, probably the schedule of their rehearsals.

 

While waiting for his lover outside the studio, he sat on the bench opposite to the room. He looked around to find the hallway empty. Suddenly though he felt lightheaded, like the world started to spin and he couldn’t focus on one thing. As if the dizziness wasn’t enough, he couldn’t breathe right. Was it because of stress?

A sudden pain on his chest caught him off guard. He clutched the part that was hurting the most, silently muttering incoherent words. Tears forming on his eyes—

Not now… please. Just not now.

His shaking hands took a bottle of water inside his bag and quickly drank a little just to moistened his mouth. He breathed in and out and the pain subsided. Just in time, his phone rings and the caller was none other than his friend Luhan.

Trying to sound normal, he took answered, “Hello?” he answered, voice raspy than he expected.

“D.O! please I need your help now! Same place, okay?”

“What the hell is wrong with your make- up artist nowadays?” he grunted. “He just makes excuses to meet you D.O hyung!” he heard Sehun shout in the background.

“Yah!” Luhan scolded his boyfriend slash manager. “Anyways, D.O, can you make it? Exams are over now right?”

“Yeah, yeah… I’ll go straight there. I’ll just tell Jongin okay?”

“Okay! See you later!”

The call ended and the door of the Dance Studio opened. “D.O!” Jongin ran to him and hugged him so tight. He laughed and hugged the younger back before kissing him. Kai needed to clear his throat that moment to remind the two they weren’t alone.

“What are you doing here? You should go rest now, D.O” Jongin pouted.

“I am going to Luhan’s photo shoot today. Kai, Kyungsoo’s in Music Room, I assume you two will go home together?”

Kai nodded and D.O smiled. “Okay then, I’ll leave him into your hands.” He turned to his boyfriend and kissed him again.

“Don’t stress yourself out in your rehearsals okay? I’ll get going.” He said. Jongin waved at him as he walked away. “Take care, babe!”

“I will!”

 

In less than thirty minutes, he arrived in the location of the shoot. Everyone is getting restless and stressed because of Luhan’s stubbornness. The model didn’t to work with the assigned makeup artist and wanted D.O to do the work instead.

Sighing, the latter went out of his car after making sure it was locked. He was greeted by the staffs and even the photographers almost kneeled before him for coming.

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter