Fourteen - Demand and Desire

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kaissooo feeelsss ~

Fourteen – Demand and Desire

Kai was jealous. He was so jealous he wanted to punch Baekhyun’s pretty face.

When he returned to school yesterday, Kyungsoo’s been busy over him. The elder spent too much time with him that he didn’t eat lunch with them, leaving him in the awkward atmosphere between his twin and D.O.

He wanted to drag Kyungsoo back to his seat and not let Baekhyun take him to the library where they can have a “best friend talk”, that they wanted to have. He ruffled his hair in frustration when no one between D.O and Jongin tried to break the silence.

“Please, if you two are not in good terms, at least act like I’m still here.” He whined and played with his food. He really wanted to go to Kyungsoo right now if it wasn’t for the elder’s request for privacy. He already lost his appetite for lunch.

“What do you want me to do, talk nonsense with you?” Jongin spat making him roll his eye. Kai was used to D.O and Jongin’s quarrel every day in school but none of those fights lasted a weekend long. They haven’t talked to each other since last Thursday.

D.O quietly took his phone out and muttered an excuse me before taking his call.

“What now?” his brows furrowed the moment he heard voice on the other line. “Himchan please stop calling me will you?”… “Oh… is that so? I told you so. Okay. Bye.”

Jongin glared at D.O who looked at him before taking his bag. “Kai, I’m going first. You two enjoy your meal.”

“But you haven’t finished your—“ before he could finish his sentence D.O was now walking away from them. Jongin beside him slammed his hands on the table making the tableware jump. “That’s it, I am tired of this .”

 

Jongin sprinted to the direction of where D.O was going. He saw the elder went in the bathroom and he was really pissed off right now to even bother with the surroundings and the people around him. He went inside the bathroom as well. He sighed in relief when there was no one inside there as well aside from him and D.O so he locked the door after slamming it loud that made the elder jump.

“Jongin, what are you doin—“

The younger grabbed his arm and yanked it forward just to spun him around, with his arms bent behind him as he was pressed against the sink, both of them facing the mirror.

Jongin leaned closer, glaring at him through the mirror. His lips were dangerously near his ear. “Why are you still in contact with him? I thought it was just a one night stand?” he growled.

“What was it to you? You’re not my—“

“I know I’m not. But you know D.O… it’s really hard supressing this desire I had for you. I fought hard, for your information. I was content having you as a friend. But you talking to that Himchan didn’t help me at all. Not at all…” Jongin brushed his lips against the shell of the elder’s ear making him shiver.

“W-what do you mean…”

“I like you D.O… so much I can’t even hold myself back from wanting you. Believe me, I don’t know if this is what they called love…” Jongin ran up his free hand from D.O’s stomach upward to his chest. Trailing his fingers on his neck then to his lips, Jongin’s gaze darkened with desire.

“L-let me go… my arm hurts.”

Jongin smirked and loosened his grip on his arm. D.O rubbed it with his other hand and turned around. He was about to say that he didn’t have to do that to confess like that when his lips were mashed with Jongin’s. Taken aback, D.O didn’t know what to do at first but then Jongin nipped his lower lip making him gasp. The younger took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside.

If Jongin wanted him just as much as he wanted the younger, then there’s no point in holding back anymore. There’s no point in insecurities for it was confirmed that they were both fools who thought that looking someone from afar, supressing the need of their warmth and kisses were enough for them to fill the longing in their hearts. There’s no point in jealousy that didn’t even make sense for even when there’s someone who had same face as both of them, their feelings and desires were different.

D.O and Jongin as a couple, could be compared to a fire supressed by a candle that was now knocked down and spread throughout their bodies, every part of it, burning their mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter