Forty Nine - Family (FINAL)

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sad to say that this will be the final chapter of this story. There will be no Sequel guys sorry XDDD Thank you for your support, subscription and the never ending encouragement in your comments. I love reading them though sometimes i don't reply but i read them all. Thank you for the UPVOTES! it means so much to me really. I hope Double the Trouble was worth reading XD i hope you loved it!

Please anticipate for my next story BLOODLINES that will come out in August 1 this Friday.

That's all thank you! Saranghae yo! <3

Forty Nine - Family (FINAL)

When the party ended, everyone greeted them goodbye. Most people were still shocked in D.O’s story on how he survived the car accident in Los Angeles and the blessing of new life because of the donor’s heart. Mrs Do hit her husband countless of times because of hiding D.O. Surprisingly, Mr Do was a very happy go lucky guy and just cooed his wife and ask for forgiveness.

They went in their respective rooms in the hotels to pick up their things and change before going back home. Although the Kim twins had one problem—

And that is Kyungsoo wouldn’t let go of his brother.

Literally!

 

Right after the song, Kyungsoo kept crying and hugging his brother so tight. D.O tried to make him stop crying but it won’t work. When the Do twins went back to the celebrator’s table, Kyungsoo still wouldn’t let go. In the end D.O had to sit on Kyungsoo’s seat and put his brother on his lap. Kyungsoo was facing his brother, head buried on D.O’s neck and crying, arms wrapped around D.O’s neck with his legs dangling on D.O’s both sides.

His brother didn’t mind though, and he just kept on hugging his Baby Soo for the rest of the party. Well the problem strikes—Kyungsoo still won’t let go.

Jongin pouted and went to D.O who was helping Kyungsoo change. “D.O… can we crash in your house tonight?” he said while tugging D.O’s sleeves.

“Oh sure, would you like that Soo?”

“But I want to sleep with hyung!” the younger whined. Kai laughed from the door. “Kyungie~ your bed is king sized, how about we sleep together? All four of us. You and D.O hyung in the middle while Jongin and I would be on your sides.”

Kyungsoo thought about it for a moment and agreed. “But how can we have se---“

“Jongin!” D.O scolded the younger and eyed him knowingly. “Seriously, give it a break for tonight.” Jongin laughed and back hugged him. “Just kidding, don’t be so grumpy, eomma.”

“WHAT?!” D.O turned to him and pinched his sides and the younger squirmed away. Kyungsoo laughed and watched D.O chase Jongin. He was happy that Jongin changed back to his old self, cheerful and gentle.

He put all the things on their bags and sat beside Kai. The blond wrapped his arms around his waist and watched with him. D.O even took a slipper and Jongin kept apologizing.

“Oh come on, Jongin, let your eomma spank you soooo hard because you’ve been a very bad boy tonight.”

“I am sorry! It’s just a joke! Don’t – Don’t D.O !” Jongin ran again when the redhead sprinted on him. But Kai decided to trip his brother and the latter fell on the carpeted floor with a loud thud followed by a roaring laughter of Kyungsoo.

“HYUNG NOW!” the younger Do screamed.

D.O landed countless spanks on Jongin who was held down by his twin. “Stop! Stop!!” After what it seemed like twenty spanks with the slippers D.O threw it and sat on the bed, panting, laughing.

Jongin stood up rubbing his , “Unfair! You three joined forces…” he pouted. “Aww Jonginnie has a boo boo…” D.O cooed.

“Kiss it better eomma…”

D.O glared at him and Jongin held a peace sign and grinned.

 

 

Kyungsoo got a call from Chanyeol and they went out of the room to go to the parking. “Hyung, where are you staying now? I’d really like you to move in with us” Kyungsoo said in the backseat. It was a little crowded so D.O put Kyungsoo on his lap while sitting in between Kai and Jongin.

“Ah, in the house you’re staying in right now? What do you think Jongin?” he asked his lover.

“Well if we’re going to the same university then it’s cool. And IF I get to share rooms with you.”

“There is two more vacant rooms, you can pick one. The other vacant room is for Luhan hyung and Sehun if they crash sometimes.” Baekhyun said from the passenger’s seat.

“Then it’s decided then.” D.O confirmed making his brother smile.

 

Just for tonight, they all decided to stay in the Do residence as requested by the Do cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter