Thirteen - The Fight

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirteen – The Fight

“Okay class, please go to your respective seats.”

Ms Park came in the room suddenly as the students just came in after they got back from their lockers. All of them groaned. Who wanted to start class this early?

Kyungsoo and D.O was already on their seats when they noticed that Baekhyun wasn’t really in the classroom yet. The younger whipped his head back to his twin.

“Hyung, did you see Baekhyun?” he asked.

D.O just shrugged and kept reading the novel he didn’t finish last night. Kyungsoo took out his phone and typed a message to his best friend for the hundredth time since their last encounter in the mall two weeks ago.

Where the hell is that guy? He didn’t even told him if he’s sick or what. He was sure that Baekhyun was on the run. And something inside his head tells him that it was Park Chanyeol who was chasing him. But why? Do they know each other?

Ms Park kept blabbering about their project in Science. It was decided to be a collaboration project with the class B. Science Week is in three weeks. Ms Park would like them to make model related to science. Any material will do as long as it’s interactive or at least 3D.

“You will be picking your pair’s name in this bowl.” Said the lady who brought out a transparent bowl with folded papers inside. Kyungsoo felt a little unsure—Class B. Jongin and Kai were in Class B right?

After their bonding in the mall, it seemed like their friendship got stronger. Kai and Kyungsoo became more open. Kai unleashed his childish personality who would always say Kyungie let’s do this, Kyungie let’s go there! Kyungie help me in math. Kyungsoo who was unexpectedly good in taking care of him didn’t even get annoyed. Who could put up with Kai’s childishness like that? Kyungsoo was unbelievable.

Jongin found out that D.O wasn’t a grumpy guy, instead he’s very endearing. Despite of his stoic features, D.O was really really naughty! One time back then the two of them fought over what’s going to buy for Kyungsoo in the cafeteria since what Kyungsoo wanted was out of stock. Yes, the two of them quarrel most of the time (only verbally though). Jongin ended up winning the fight much to D.O’s irritation. When they get back to their seat, Jongin told them he would go to bathroom first. When he got back and eat his soup he almost spit it out on his brother’s face.

“Why is it so salty!?!” he cried.

D.O laughed out loud and held up a container of salt he borrowed in the kitchen. “Payback…” the older twin said making Jongin wrestle him right then and there.

 

Kyungsoo and D.O picked one folded paper inside the bowl. The twins went in the corner to look on it. Both grimaced at the same time when they saw the names. D.O picked Kai, and Kyungsoo picked Jongin.

When they peeked on each other’s paper they secretly switched them. Both went back to seats like nothing happened.

 

Baekhyun was shocked when he saw a familiar car outside their house when he woke up. He hasn’t attended school since two weeks ago because he was afraid that Park Chanyeol would kidnap him out of the blue.

He was really shocked when he saw those men in black who recognized him in the mall. “That’s the target!” they said and began chasing them. Baekhyun was just in the mall to buy some beauty products D.O recommended him.

But his shopping turned into a wild goose chase.

What are they doing now? And moreover, how long have they’ve been in their house? He glanced at the clock—11:00 am.

Oh .

He quickly took a bath and dressed into simple grey sweater and white jeans. The neckline was rather low and it exposed his collarbone and a bit of his shoulder. He rushed out of his room and almost fell on the stairs.

There in the living room, he spotted his adoptive parents shaking hands to a very familiar man. Too familiar in fact that Baekhyun wanted throw up. He strode towards them an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter