Five - L.A to Seoul

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINCE YOU INSIST! <3 HERE'S THE UPDATE! HAHAHA D.O INTRO! I BET YOU'LL LIKE HIM xD

COZ I DO!!!

Five – L.A to Seoul

When the call ended, D.O put down his ear piece and pulled over. His brother was being bullied again. How can he refuse such request? He also wanted to come back to Korea. He spent half of his elementary life here in L.A.

He dialled his father’s number and told him that he’ll go back to Seoul. The old man was furious but then he knew D.O—so he gave up and told him to take care. Instead of going to school, he went back to their house or more like a mansion and started packing. He booked a flight for this evening right away. He also booked for his friend’s flight and bought two tickets. That friend was also going back to Korea.

Once done, he sat in the living room with his thin graded glasses and started reading. But he couldn’t contain the excitement. He threw the book aside and slumped on the backrest. He tilted his head and saw a picture frame of him and his brother.

Two different people with the same faces—born on the same day, almost the same time—yes, they are twins. Identical twins. One named Do Kyungsoo and one Do Jungsoo. When they were young people would get a hard time to recognize who’s who. Also when someone calls them, sometimes they heard it wrong.

There was a time when someone calls Kyungsoo but the twin heard it as Jungsoo. Sometimes vice versa. So Jungsoo, the elder decided to make a nickname for himself, D.O. When someone asks his name, that would be the name he’d give. Only Soo, his baby bro calls him Jungsoo hyung to tease from time to time.

People say that twins were connected by heart and had the same characteristics as the other. They’re wrong. Some twins were like that though—the one who’d like the play the role of the other to joke around. In his and his brother’s case—it was a total opposite.

Kyungsoo is the good guy, and D.O is the bad guy. Kyungsoo played by the rules, and D.O is a free soul. The younger was so kind that people took advantage of it and abuse it. D.O was pissed off by that and thus he played the role of protector.

He was too engrossed in thinking about the past that he had fallen asleep. When he woke up again, his phone was ringing. He sighed in relief when he saw that it’s still three hours before the flight. He picked up his phone and answered it without looking at the ID.

“D.O! I’m on my way to airport!”

“You’re so early!” he groaned but he dragged himself to the bedroom and took out the bath towel. “Don’t be such a lazy ! Come on I’ll wait for you in the coffee shop near it!” he sighed, “Okay Luhan hyung.”

Waxed up crimson hair, black long coat (did he mention that it’s cold?), black ripped skinny jeans and dark Gucci sneakers. Under the ed coat, was grey button up shirt. He asked the servant to take it to the car and then off he goes to the airport.

Luhan was waiting in a Starbucks Coffee shop when he went out of the car. He already had his luggage. He went inside and the older male smiled when he saw him. “D.O! I’m glad you came!”

“Of course I will… I thought you hate coffees?”

“I do, but I have to stake awake. Last night my cousins didn’t stop bugging me about going back to Korea. They’re so annoying, I hardly had the time to sleep.” He whined.

Luhan was a gorgeous god-like being. Despite of his feminine face, he’s a very gentleman and he’s good at soccer. The guy als

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter