Twenty Nine - Christmas Day!

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty Nine – Christmas Day!

They spent the remaining days decorating the rest house. Garlands and Christmas balls were in every possible place—Christmas lights and wreaths complimenting each other. Kyungsoo spent decorating the seven feet Christmas tree with Baekhyun. Every Christmas this was his job. Chanyeol helped in placing decorations in higher places. It’s quite amusing how the giant could do carpentry in making the stairs that helped them to reach the ceiling.

As always, D.O and Luhan were always in the kitchen. But with Jongin, things turned out a little bit difficult for the younger would always take a bite of the foods that have just been removed from the oven or stove. He insisted to be the first one to taste every food D.O would make.

That was when the main dish was finished, and Jongin (again) took a bite of the steak, that D.O snapped and scolded him.

“Kim Jongin will you please stop eating for now?!” Jongin just stuck a tongue out and the next thing Luhan saw was D.O holding a spatula and chased the brunette in the whole rest house.

He shook his head and began arranging the plates on the round table, “Aish! What are you people? Five years old?!” he called out and sighed for being left alone in the kitchen.

 

After their countdown one minute before the clock strikes twelve, Chanyeol and Sehun popped the confetti and they all greeted each other ‘Merry Christmas!’.

“Okay time for food!” Jongin shouted earning a roll of eyes from his lover. “Have you eaten enough? You almost ate all the food even before the clock strikes twelve Jongin!” but it was left unheard for the brunette ran to the kitchen with his twin.

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were together while Sehun and Luhan walked hand in hand to where the smell of delicious dishes was. D.O was left behind for he cleaned the floor of confetti when he felt another pain on his chest. He stumbled backwards and luckily fell on the couch.

He clutched the part of his chest—it was like something was gripping his heart and it forces it not to beat. While his breathing was getting shorter and shallower—he didn’t notice that Baekhyun ran back to the living room and get his jacket that was left on one of the couches.

 

Baekhyun rushed to the living room and scanned for the place where he left his jacket but then something—or rather someone caught his attention. It was D.O. He was holding on his chest, face contorted in pain, as he rustled the inside pocket of his jacket and took a glass container, a tube filled with pills. White 500mg pills.

He saw D.O popped one in his mouth and slowly regaining his composure.

What was that pill? “D.O?”

It seemed like an electric shock awakened the said man from being drowned in pain. “O-Oh B-Baekhyun! How long h-have you been in there?” D.O’s face was white, as if he was caught doing something illegal. Baekhyun smells something fishy, but then decided to lie.

He smiled and shrugged, “Just now, did you see my jacket?” he asked.

D.O looked around and took a yellow cotton jacket on the arm rest of a sofa bed. He tossed it to Baekhyun who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter