Eighteen - The Shadow and the Light

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eighteen- The Shadow and the Light

Days go by quickly and they’re in the middle of the school year already. Exams are getting nearer and nearer yet no one still acknowledge being the first to study for the upcoming exams.

Kyungsoo was very understanding when it comes to his lover. Kai and him used to hang out during weekends but because of his practice for the upcoming competition they rarely see each other now and he became more and more depressed.

D.O was getting frustrated by how his brother acts because of it. Kyungsoo wasn’t a very patient person unlike him. When he snaps he turns into a very scary guy that even D.O doesn’t want to deal with. Good thing that he has Baekhyun with him and his Music Club to keep him occupied. Although Baekhyun’s stalker slash fiancé kept on sulking in one corner whenever the two are together.

He slammed the note sheets on the table and ran a hand on his locks. Baekhyun sighed and sat beside him. “Soo, you shouldn’t be stress, Kai and Jongin wanted to win for the orphanage you know. You should cheer them up instead.”

“I know, it’s just… I couldn’t help feeling like this. I miss him”

“You know even if you have a boyfriend you shouldn’t neglect other people’s presence. You barely talk to me and to your brother now.”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. Right. His brother who hid the truth about him and Jongin dating. If it wasn’t for their mom’s bickering he wouldn’t found out about it. He got mad at his brother. Why? Well he always shares everything to D.O, even his love life. Why can’t his brother trust him to tell things like that?

Somehow he felt betrayed. Although his hyung kept apologizing or trying to talk to him, Kyungsoo would always ignore him and D.O had to sleep in the master’s bedroom one time because Kyungsoo locked the door of their room.

Baekhyun kept saying to him that may D.O just wasn’t ready to tell him yet. Kyungsoo didn’t believe it, D.O just wanted to make fun of him.

Sure, he and D.O were close but they got separated for almost how many years?  People change. He just couldn’t accept that D.O would become someone to hide things from him. When they were young they promised not to keep secrets.

So that’s why right now, Kyungsoo still didn’t talk to his brother.

 

He was in the library with Baekhyun when Kai came in. Their eyes met each other and Kyungsoo just motioned him to come closer.

Kai pecked his cheeks and sat beside him. Kyungsoo pouted and glare at the younger. “You’ve been very busy lately you know. I missed you so much.”

Kai smiled at his boyfriend’s cuteness, “Aw, don’t worry Kyungie. Our instructor gave us two weeks break to prepare for the upcoming exam week. I’ll make it up to you I promise!”

It was the greatest news so far for Kyungsoo. He couldn’t believe that he would get to spend time with his boyfriend once again. Some weight on his chest was lifted, but the other weight was still there. It was his brother. He had told the younger how much he was pissed off about the fact D.O didn’t tell him about his and Jongin’s relationship. Kai told him he understands.

However, deep inside Kai knew that D.O really didn’t mean to upset his brother. Jongin told him once that D.O was still stressed about the misunderstanding. Kyungsoo would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter