Eleven - Not what I thought you would be

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eleven – Not what I thought you would be

Kyungsoo ended up explaining how D.O wasn’t there yet once again to the model. Their conversation shifted to what they should do after they eat.

“I really wanted to buy the album first then we could go to arcade?” he said and Kyungsoo looked at him, wide eyed. “You like arcade too?” he asked. Kai nodded and smiled. A smile too wide for Jongin’s liking. Jongin creased his brows, Is Kai developing a feeling for Kyungsoo?

“Yup, do you?” he asked but the doe eyed male shook his head, “No, but D.O was so very good in arcades. I can’t beat him in Dance Revolution and other games.” He pouted. Kai clenched his fist to prevent himself from jumping the adorable guy in front of him.

“Don’t worry, I’ll teach you so you can beat the hell out of your devil elder brother”

“Yah! Don’t talk about hyung like that! He’s the sweetest person I’ve ever met!” Kyungsoo elbowed his ribs. Kai laughed and looped an arm around the elder’s shoulder to pull him closer so he could whisper in his ear. Kyungsoo on the other hand wanted to squeal like a girl.

His arms are around me! Oh god, what to do? What to do?! I hope he couldn’t hear my heart beating like crazy!

“Ani, I am the sweetest guy you’ve ever met. I’ll prove you that Kyungie~” he whispered. Kyungsoo’s face were tinted in a bright shade of red now. Kai himself wasn’t sure what was he doing. He just told himself that he won’t fall for a guy yet he’s like flirting with Kyungsoo now.

But hell, it felt so right to be close with the doe eyed guy. As if their bodies were made for each other because they seemed like a jigsaw puzzle that completes each other.

Jongin cleared his throat making Kai pulled back his arm and the two straightened up on their seats. Jongin was seating next to Luhan who was seating next to Sehun so they’re kinda like facing each other. Jongin didn’t want to get himself closer to Kyungsoo because he knew that Kyungsoo liked Kai—even he doesn’t voice it out.

Kyungsoo looked everywhere but Kai, but then he caught a glimpse of his brother in the crowd. He raised his hand, “Hyung over here!”

D.O heard him and walked to his direction but then his eyes narrowed when he saw Kai and Jongin. He sat beside his brother, facing Jongin. “What the hell are they doing here?” he started, earning a roll of eyes from the twin in front of him.

“They’re my cousins,” Luhan broke the silence and that was when D.O noticed his presence. “Lu?! Cousins?!” he looked at the twins then back to him. “Then why are you pale and they are burned?”

“YAH!” the twins chorused. “It’s not burned it’s tan!” Jongin argued.

“Yeah y Tan.” Kai added. D.O rolled his eyes and rested his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder who just patted his cheek.

 

After they ate their meals, Kai and Sehun bought the albums while the others waited for them. They headed to the arcade and bought tokens. Kai and Sehun played in the Dance Mania and both were really good at it. Their bodies moved in sync but in the end Sehun lost as well.

“Man, I never get to win with you!” Sehun whined that earned a playful slap on his shoulder. “You’re improving though. Kai looked at D.O. “I heard you play this?”

“Yeah, so?” D.O deadpanned. Kai curled his index finger gesturing him to play with him. D.O uncrossed his arms and went on the platform. He smirked, “Better not lose concentration, I’m not going to lose to you.”

“Hah, just show me what you’ve got.”

And there they goes, all good at first but when the last stage came with the fastest combos ever, Kai lost.

“WHAT THE?!”

D.O wiped his sweat and ruffled his hair, “You’ve got a lot of practicing to do, Kai.”

Kai looked at him, amused and shocked. His slacked jaw closed and his face lit up, “You’ve got to teach me that, D.O!” he shook the twin on his shoulder. The said man was surprised and let out a small chuckle. “Fine, fine! Stop shaking me will you?!”

Kai threw his arms around D.O like a child, earning an ‘oof’ sound from the latter. Kyungsoo smiled that the two was getting along now but there’s a pinching pain in his chest that he chose to ignore.

No wonder Kai would like hyung when he got to know him better. They’re alike in so many ways. Even with the things they do. We’re not compatible.

Jongin saw the pain in Kyungsoo’s eyes, making him sigh. Sehun and Luhan were now trying other games. As much as he hated the scene, as well but he wasn’t ready to admit that yet to himself he decided to make the other feel better so he grabbed his hand and took him in the videoke corner.

“J-Jongin! I won’t sing in public!” Kyungsoo whined. Jongin just pulled him there l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter