One - Yoonhae Academy and A New Friend

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One – Yoonhae Academy and A New Friend

Kyungsoo stretched his limbs, ruffled his bed hair before tossing the blanket aside. He put on his Pororo designed slippers before walking to the dresser. What should he wear today? Denim jeans, baby blue shirt with graphics in front, of course his favourite white hoodie. That should do.

After he tossed the clothes on the bed, he headed to his bathroom. Yes, his—as in private bathroom. He filled the tub with warm water, put on milk extract, vanilla oil, and bubbles (oh how he loved bubbles!). Satisfied, he removed his pajamas and dipped himself in the tub.

“Perfect,” he mumbled.

After an approximately thirty minutes in the bathroom, he dried himself and went out to put on the clothes he decided to wear for the day. He was greeted by his mother in the kitchen who was busy making breakfast. Kyungsoo kissed her cheek and took out a box of milk from the fridge.

“Honey, you’ll get your schedule today right?”

“Yes mom, I’m so excited!” he beamed as he shove a toast on his mouth and took one on the go before leaving. He heard his mom asked to eat breakfast normally next time. No, not now, he was just too excited to sit down and relax.

He arrived thirty minutes later. Kyungsoo took a bus because well he doesn’t know how to drive. He was greeted by the prefects on the front table and handed him a map of the school, and their handbook for the school regulations and other stuff.

“So, Mr…?”

“Do Kyungsoo”

“Mr Do, the schedules were posted in the bulletin board, in the main building, ground floor. Please look at the map for reference.”

“Okay, ma’am, thank you.” He bowed and started walking in the school grounds. Yoonhae Academy was one of the most prestigious schools in Seoul. Only those students who can afford the fees can enrol here, or if you’re so lucky to have such a good brain—you can get scholarship and be the big time genius here.

Do Kyungsoo, well not that he wanted to brag but he got both wealth and brains. He didn’t have to strive for scholarship because his family was more than capable of paying the fees. But it doesn’t mean that he didn’t have the brains. He was the valedictorian when he graduated in elementary.

He worked hard to get in YA. Kyungsoo didn’t want anyone to say that he just got there because of money but also because he deserves it. YA was a school for geniuses.

The school was composed of three four-storied buildings according to the map. In bird’s eye view, the main building is in the centre. It was where all the offices and the faculty of different departments lied. On its left was the EC Building (EC standing for extracurricular). This building was built for clubs and office for the student council.

There were many clubs to join in – some of them were the Dance Club, Music Club, Arts Club, and Journalists Club which was in charge for the school’s paper every week.

The other building parallel to EC was called the Academic Building for it was where all the classrooms were. On the fourth floor was where the laboratories were. You could say that YA was very organized in terms of these stuff.

Enough of the buildings, because at the other side of the school premises, was the ground for the athletic beings. You could see the open basketball court, and then the soccer field and then the track and field stadium.

Yoonhae really got it all for the best students.

He was following the map to the main building when he absentmindedly bumped into someone. The boy fell on his and groaned. “O-oops! I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” he crouched down to help the boy. When he finally grabbed the boy’s arm he pulled him up

“I- I am fine! Really! It’s my fault!” the boy kept bowing like an idiot. He even had to place his hands on his shoulders to stop him from bowing. “Okay, okay stop, stop bowing…” he chuckled and the boy blushed.

Kyungsoo has watched so many dramas with his mom that includes nerdy types of girls who wore thick rimmed glasses and braces. But he never imagined a boy could be like that too. Well, he was looking at a perfect example right now.

The boy had chestnut brown hair, wearing round a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter