New feeling

Metallic memories

New feeling


 

The ride was very terrifying and I think it's going to take an everlasting time. I scream out loud when it's reach the summit and stop there for a while, ready to slide down with an extreme speed.

But then, I feel something warm on my hand as the roller coaster start to slide down. Astonishingly, I didn't shout like just now. What happen to me?

I take a quick glance at my hand and found out that Jongup's hand is on top of me. I smile a bit as I forget about this scary ride.

Finally, we get out from the seat and walk to a big tree near the shops. Zelo laughs at me when we sit on the bench.

 

''Noona, you're so funny. I only hear your scream just now. No one else.'' Zelo wipes some tears in the corner of his eyes.

''Yah, don't laugh.'' I cover my face, embarrassed.

''Don't , maknae.'' Jongup said without looks at any of us.

''Woooaaaa, hyung takes on noona's side.'' Zelo playfully said while wink at me.

 

What's with that wink? I really can't understand them.

 

''Do you guys hungry?'' Jongup points at me and Zelo.

''No, I still want to play here and I'm going alone. None of you can follow me. Byee!'' With that, Zelo disappears into the crowd.

''Haish, that boy. So, do you hungry?'' Jongup locks his gaze on me and it's really made me nerve-wracking.

''Uhh..not yet but if you're hungry, we can eat at that stall.'' I quickly avoid his gaze and point at some random stall.

''Okay then.'' He stroll to the stall that I'm pointing before.

 

I just stand there when Jongup suddenly call my name. He already a few meter away from me and I quickly jog toward him. This is going to be an awkward situation for me and Jongup since we never being left alone.

Usually, there's always Zelo with us so I didn't feel too burden.

We arrive at the stall and Jongup choose the vacant place for us. He decide to sits beside the mirror so we can enjoy the nice view. I awkwardly sit in front of him and pull out a bit of my chair in order not too be close with him.

 

''Welcome to our stall! Can I take your order?'' The waitress approach us and fix her gaze on Jongup, only Jongup.

''Um, can I have this?'' Jongup points at the menu and the waitress nod cutely at him.

''Okay, please wait a while.'' She uses her seductive voice and walk away.

 

What the heck? Am I invisible? I put on my poker face when Jongup looks at me.

 

''Aish..this is so embarrassing!'' I mentally shout in my mind.

''How can she forget about you?'' Jongup frowns.

''It's okay, I'm not hungry yet. I will order a drink in a minute.'' I sigh as loudly as I could.

 

The waitress come back with Jongup's food and wait..why did she ed her upper uniform? Is she trying to seduce Jongup?

 

''Enjoy the meals.'' She slowly put the foods in front of Jongup.

 

I fake a cough, unpleased with the sight in front of me.

 

''Oh, since when did you here?'' The waitress seems shocked.

''Since the beginning. Can I have a hot chocolate?'' I smile at her but she rolled her eyes, perhaps annoyed to see me with his ideal type.

 

She didn't reply at me and turn back her attention at Jongup.

 

''And you?'' She bit her lips.

''Same as her.'' Jongup simply said without looks at her.

 

The waitress gives a respond to Jongup and walk back to the counter.

Somehow, I feel a little jealous when that waitress stares at Jongup like that. I mean, he's my friends and she's totally a stranger. How can she acts like that?

My thought being distract by the sound of the cup knocking the table. There's she goes again.

She just throw my hot chocolate in front of me while serve carefully at Jongup.

 

''Yah, don't you have a manner? How could you just throw my drinks?'' I glare at her.

''Sorry, it's slip from my hand.'' The waitress shot back her glare at me and slowly approach me.

 

I startled when she dig her nail on my arm and show her evil smile toward me.

 

''It's not like it spill out, right? So, just drink your hot chocolate and get lost.'' She whisper slowly at me and leave.

 

I really want to complain at Jongup and told him about the waitress's bad behavior but he's too immersed with his phone so I just let it go.

He start to eat his foods and offer me some but I just shook my head.

 

''What happen with your arm? It's really red.'' He notices my bruised arm as he raised up his head.

''Nothing.'' I shrug and ignore the pain.

 

Jongup POV

As we sit on the vacant place, the waitress approach us by taking our order. I didn't look at her at all since I'm too busy with my phone.

The waitress's voice somehow caught my attention but still I didn't give a damn about it.

I offer my foods at Haewon but something doesn't seems right. Her arm looks like someone just dig a nail into it and it's left a scratch.

I ask her but she just shrug, says that it's nothing. How can I believed in this girl when it's really obvious that someone just scratch her arm.

 

''Are you sure?'' I raised my left eyebrow while touch her arm. She flinch but maintain back her face when I stare into her eyes.

''Yes, it's really nothing. Just eat your meals before it turn cold.'' She smiles and sip her drink.

 

We exit the shop as we finished our meals and it's time to find Zelo.

I'm about to call Zelo when my phone received a message from him.

 

Hyung, I'm going home first. You better take care of Haewon noona

 

​''This kid.'' I mumble alone.

''So, where should we start first to find Zelo?'' She titled her head a bit. Cute, no! What am I thinking right now?

''Zelo already goes home.'' I simply said.

''Oh, I think it's time for me to go home as well. Um..thanks for today, I really have fun with you guys.'' She waves at me and bid a goodbye.

 

You're not going too fast. I thought and grab her wrist before she leaves.

 

''I'm going to send you home.'' I walk in front of her.

''Why? I can go home alone.'' She runs slowly beside me.

''No, I take you here and I'll going to send you back.'' I said.

''Okay..but you know, you don't have to.'' She mumbles but loud enough for me to hear.

 

We walk side by side to the bus stop. Unfortunately, the seat at the bus stop already full with some people so I guess we need to stand while waiting for a bus.

Some of the guys there start to whistle when they saw her. I look at her facial expressions and she looks discomfort by some of the wolf boys here.

I can't let this happen as I quickly hold her hand and walk away from the bus stop.

 

''Where are we going?'' She innocently asks.

''Let's just take a taxi home.'' I said avowedly.

 

Why did I act like this? Is this a new feeling?