Talk

Metallic memories

Talk


 

I arrived early at school today so I decide to wait at my class. Taehyung told me that he can't walk with me to school and ask me to go first. I wonder what happen because he never let me go to school alone.

He always stick to me like glue, saying that it's dangerous for a girl like me to walk alone.

I straightly put my head on my table when I reached my seat, ready to take a nap.

After a few minutes, I heard someone enter the class but I still keep my head on the table. Knowing that they're my classmates.

 

Jongup POV

''Is noona sick?'' Zelo ask me while looks at sleeping Haewon.

''I don't know.'' I shrug and sit on my place.

 

Be the concern as he is, Zelo sit beside Haewon and touch her forehead. I just rolled my eyes and focus back on empty blackboard.

 

''Oh, hi Zelo.'' Her voice sound as she's sick.

''Are you sick noona?'' Zelo start the conversation with her.

 

I can't help myself from eavesdrop their conversation since the class is so quiet and the only sound I can hear is their voice. So, it's technically not my fault.

 

''I'm not sick, why?'' She chuckled softly.

''You seem sick noona. Are you really okay?'' Zelo really care for her.

''I'm really okay, you're so caring.'' She praise him and I hear Zelo giggles.

''Hyung, noona is okay. No need to worry about.'' Suddenly Zelo kick my chair from behind.

''Aish, this kid. I've never worry about her and why would I care for her?'' I mumble to myself, embarrassed by Zelo's action.

 

I didn't respond to Zelo instead turn my back and send a quick glare to him.

 

''Hyung, I think there's something in your eyes.'' Zelo innocently said.

''Noona, can you look into hyung's eyes. Maybe there's a dust in his eyes that's why he glare at me just now.'' Zelo added and show his evil smile toward me.

 

Suddenly, Haewon follow Zelo's word and approach me. She stand in front of my table and bend to my height since I'm sitting on the chair.

 

''Are you okay? Should I blow the dust away?'' She titled her head a bit and worriedly look at me.

 

I just shook my head, hoping that she'll understand nothing happen to me but she still looks at me with that eyes.

Out of the blue, I remember her. I can't betray her trust toward me so I quickly stand up and leave the class. Ignore the dumbfounded Haewon and Zelo.


End of POV

 

''Is he angry?'' I ask Zelo while freeze in my spot.

''I'm not sure. Sorry, noona.'' Zelo feel guilty but I just convince him that everything is okay.

 

The first class start when the clock show 8.00 AM and Taehyung finally arrived but Jongup didn't show up at all. I wonder why he react like that, am I doing something wrong?

 

''Haewon, I will walk you home today. '' Taehyung whisper to me since the teacher been called by the principal.

''Oh, okay. Why are you late today?'' I ask while my eyes fix on my book, take down some notes on the black board.

''Um..Something happen but not that serious.'' He smile. I just nod, don't want to force him to told everything to me.

''But other didn't go with us. They will leave early today.'' Taehyung smile become wide.

''Yah, don't smile like that. You're creepy.'' I hit his arm.

''Why? I'm just happy that we're going to walk together.'' He grins.

 

Bts has their own cafe so no wonder if they're a little busy to run their business. Maybe they have some problems in their cafe. I will help them sometimes if I have a free time.

The teacher come back and continue the lessons. I still feel guilty about that incident just now. I need to apologize to Jongup if I meet him.

The recess bell ring and all of us exit the class while the teacher still write something on the board. I'm about to search for Jongup but Taehyung grab my wrist.

 

''Where are you going? Let's go to cafe, other already wait for us there.'' Taehyung point at the school cafe and I can see bts there, smile and wave at us.

''Err..I need to go toilet first.'' I lied, actually I want to find Jongup.

''Okay.'' He release his grip on my wrist and head to bts.

 

I run to my class back and found Jongup there. Alone.

 

''Jongup, are you okay? I'm sorry.'' I approach him but he suddenly wake up from his seat and about to walk away until I pull his shirt.

''Wait. Look, I don't know what exactly happen and I'm sorry if I'm hurting you.'' I look at him.

 

He didn't say any word and walk away, leave me dumbfounded there again.