Time with BTS

Metallic memories


Time with BTS


 

I blink for a minutes and turn back to sit on my seat. It's hard to start a nice conversation with Jongup. I wonder what's in his mind, things that distract him.

 

''Sorry for the waiting.'' Taehyung pop out in front of me with a wide grin on his face.

''It's okay, I enjoy sit in here especially I can smell the aroma of the coffee.'' I said while take a sip of my white coffee.

''Of course, I'm the one who made the coffee.'' He smile smugly.

''Really? I thought others make it.'' I frown as I try to .

''Yes, others coffee taste bad.'' He simply shrug and received a knock on his head.

''Yah, we make it. You only know how to serve, that's all.'' Suga and Jimin approach out of nowhere.

''This guys really don't know to cover their friend. What a life.'' Taehyung pouts and all of us laugh.

You're the best, Taehyung!'' I show him a thumb up while giggle at his childish behavior.

''Only in your eyes.'' Taehyung's voice turn to the serious one but in a comfortable way.

 

They go back to work since the people keep enter the cafe. I just wait there and play with my phone while BTS start to do their work.

There's so many girl customers compared to boys since this cafe are full of handsome workers.

I can hear some of girl's conversation, telling that they want to confess their feeling toward BTS members. What a luck for BTS

As Jungkook approaches them to taking an order, one of the girl stand up and shove a love letter I guess at him.

Then, she runs away and leave the cafe with dumbfounded Jungkook.

I giggle at the sight of love scene in front of me just now. Kids these day.

 

''Poor Jungkook. He's still lost about what happen at him.'' I mumble alone.

 

How can he's still lost when thing like this always happen to all of them?

 

Time goes on and the people in the cafe start to decrease. 

When the last person exit the cafe, Jin jogs toward the front glass door with closed sign on his hand.

I stare at Jin and ready to stand up and help them to clean up the cafe but then my sight become so black that I can't see anything.

 

''Guess who?'' The familiar voice whisper behind me while cover my eyes with his palm.

''Taehyung!'' I chuckle and release his hand from my eyes.

''How do you know?'' He smile and sit in front of me.

''Because you're so smell.'' I joke around and he start to pouts.

''Aigoo, you're so cute. You're not smell.'' I pinch his cheek and we laugh happily.

 

Then, Rapmon stand at the counter and try to gather 's attention.

 

''Let's clean before we leave.'' Rapmon commands.

''I'll help!'' I quickly raised my hand up and run to the back to take a mop and others.

''Wait for me.'' Taehyung follow behind me.

 

We clean up the cafe while play around happily. Jimin throws the cloth to wipe the table to Jungkook and thereby the war start.

Suga aim the plastic cup toward me and I try to dodge it but then someone stand protectively in front of me.

 

''Taehyung?'' My eyes widen when the plastic cup hit him.

''I'm fine, are you okay?'' He turns toward me and check me up and down.

''Yahh, I'm okay. It's not dangerous at all. The boys will never hurt me.'' I put my hand on my waist, pretend to be angry.

''Woahhh, our Taehyung is so protective toward Haewon.'' Suga announced out loud and all of them start to tease V and me.

''Yahh, Min Yoongi!! You better run away before I get you.'' I shout Suga's real name and that's mean war.

 

The time pass by as we finish clean up the cafe.

 

 

''Closed. Ahh, finally! I want to rest at home right now.'' Jin stretch out both of his arm.

''Yes, me too.'' Rapmon add while put out his black apron from his waist.

''Good job, guys!'' I praise all of them for their hard working.

''Do you want me to take you home?'' Taehyung asks.

''No, you need to rest at your home after working so hard today.'' I smile as he's yawning never end.

 

He just nod like a child and we exit the cafe.

 

''Take care, noona!'' Jungkook shouts before their sight disappear from my eyes.

 

I just wave my hand and walk to opposite way BTS went. Even we don't do anything much today, but I still enjoy the day. Maybe because I was surrounding by the people I love.

 

Third person POV

The plane board as the stewardess gives us an instruction to sit in our own places and some tips of our safety.

 

''Haeri, are you excited?'' Mrs Yoon asks her daughter.

''Of course, mum! I'm going to meet that cute boy who's success to steal my heart.'' She smile while thought of him.

 

How is he doing right now? Did he's changed or still remain the same?

 

''Aigoo, who's that lucky boy that success to get into your heart?'' Mrs Yoon daughter.

 

She doesn't answer instead she just smile widely and let her mind fly freely with the plane they board.

 

''Moon Jongup, I'm coming!''