Theme park

Metallic memories

Theme park


 

As I heard Zelo's words, my eyes grew wide and I quickly shook my head. I can't go with them since Taehyung already wait for me at the locker besides, I feel kinda bad to leave him alone.

 

''But noona..'' Zelo pout cutely, hoping me to swayed with his acts.

''I'm sorry.'' I look down at my feet.

 

Zelo nods and drop his shoulder while return to his place. I try to ignore the feeling of guilt that build inside of me by exit the class but then someone hold my wrist.

 

''We've already said that we're not going to take no as the answer.'' Jongup smirks and it's made my heart ring in my ears.

 

As I'm about to protest, Jongup pull my wrist and run toward the hall followed by Zelo behind us. Somehow, I feel secure in his grip as if the time stop.

Finally, we stop in front of the gate and I pant like we just do marathon while the two of them look totally fine.

Jongup let go of my hand from his grasp after he see me struggle to breathe.

 

''Yah, why are you dragging me?'' I shot a glare to Jongup and Zelo.

 

They didn't give me an answer instead Jongup just shrug whilst Zelo shows his big grin toward me. What's that mean?

I can't figure it out because I really don't have any idea.

My mind goes off when I remember about Taehyung. He's still waiting for me right now. I rush back to the locker without tell them since I don't want to make Taehyung's waiting for me.

 

''Noona!'' I heard Zelo's voice ring through the hallway but I can't return to them. I'm sorry, Zelo.

 

As I arrive at the locker, I can't find Taehyung everywhere and I feel a little disappointed.

Then, I receive a message told that he's going first since he has something to do.

 

''Haish, this kid. Why didn't he told me early?'' I stomp my feet and return back to where Jongup and Zelo is.

''Noona, where are you going just now?'' Zelo slung his arm around me.

''Just met with a friend.'' I sigh as I remember Taehyung.

''Let's go before it's late.'' Jongup simply said and lead us.

 

I just follow them without knowing anything. Anyway, I already know them so I'm sure that they're not going to do something bad to me.

Jongup stop a taxi and we enter the car. I quickly get into the taxi because I want to sit beside the window and I'm not going to give up my place.

Zelo push Jongup into the taxi after I already sit in my seat.

 

''I want to sit beside the window too so hyung need to sit in center.'' Zelo stuck his tongue at Jongup. He looks so cute and childish.

''So, where are we going?'' I turn to Jongup.

''You'll know soon.'' He said without looks at me.

 

I nod slightly, know that he won't respond if I keep ask him so I decide to take a nap along the journey.

The atmosphere in the taxi is very calm with a lullaby song play along.

My eyelid become more heavier than before and I slowly close my eyes while enjoy the wind that blow inside the taxi.

 


Jongup POV

I play with my phone since Haewon and Zelo already sleep soundly in the car. Suddenly, I feel something weigh on my shoulder.

I take a peek and found Haewon's lean on my shoulder.

What should I do? Should I wake her up or push her aside? But, I'm not that meaning.

At last, I just let Haewon sleeps on my shoulder.

Maybe she feels more comfortable on my shoulder than the seats. I feel something when she leans on me and I can't describe it with words. What it is?

Should I follow hyung's advice? It is the right time to forget about her? She's never come back, right?

There's so much questions in my mind right now and I don't even know what's the answer for my questions.

I sigh as loudly as I could and look at Haewon.

 

''What should I do?'' I whisper slowly.

 

We finally arrived at our destination and I gently wake them up. Zelo and Haewon still in daze until they see a roller coaster, their eyes shot open and they quickly exit the car.

I sigh and pay the driver before make my way out from the taxi and stroll toward Zelo and Haewon.

 

''Hyung, let's play there!'' Zelo points at the big roller coaster.

''Should we?'' I look at Haewon and her face already change.

''Say yes noona or else hyung's not going to let we ride the roller coaster.'' Zelo persuade her.

''Em..Okay.'' She simply said but her eyes never leave the roller coaster.

''Yah, Choi Junhong. How can you force her like that?'' I frown at Zelo.

''It's okay. I know noona wants to ride it too.'' Zelo smile to Haewon and she reply back his smile.

 

We walk to the ticket counter and I buy 3 roller coaster ticket. Zelo looks very happy since he keep jumps up and down while Haewon just stands there, froze in her spot.

Did she afraid?

A man approach us and asks us to line up to get into the roller coaster and Zelo already now where to be found.

 

''Hyunggg, here!!'' Zelo's voice echoed the theme park.

 

I stroll to Zelo but Haewon still there, didn't bother to move from her spot.

I wonder why she acts like that and the people starts to increase so I approach her and take her hand in mine.

She startled a bit but when she meet her eyes with me, she looks a little comfortable and let me drag her.

I can feel her trembling hand and I tighten my grip, hope that she'll gain some courage.

We reach just in time our turn to get into the roller coaster and Zelo quickly enter to save his seats.

He always fast if there's something fun in front of him.

As we sit on our seats, the man told us to get ready since the roller coaster will start moving.

 

''Are you ready?''