BTS's cafe

Metallic memories

BTS' cafe


 

After Jongup send me home, he leaves without said anything nor looks at me. I had no time to bid a goodbye at him and thanks him for send me home.

I wonder why he acts like that to me. I just shrug and get into my house, try to get rid the bad thought of him.

I climb on my bed after take a long and nice shower. Should I message him to thanks him?

I turn to my right to grab my phone on the table and compose a new message.

 


Thanks...

 

Wait..I don't have Jongup's number. How could I message him?

This is not the right thing to do, Haewon! Why should I bother to thanks him now?

I lay on my bed and recall our moment just now while observe my hand.

 

''You're so lucky, you know? Jongup keep holds you today.'' I talk to my hand and giggle alone.

''What are you doing? Talking alone?'' Suddenly, mum pop out from my room's door.

''Ah, no. I...I didn't say anything.'' I wake right up and sit on my bed.

''Really? Did my daughter falls in love?'' Mum giggles.

''No way!'' I pout while mum keep teases me. I quickly jump from my bed and push mum gently to exit my room.

''Aigoo, my daughter already grow up. She has a boyfriend.'' I can hear mum's voice downstairs.

 

My face heated up by mum's words as I fan myself with my hand.

I go back to my bed and slowly drifted to my never land.

 

 

 

The sunlight that pass through my pink curtain welcome me up with the sound of birds chirping mum's loud voice.

 

''Haewon! Wake up now!!'' Again, mum's voice can be heard even she's in downstairs.

''Arasso!'' I simply yell back to let mum knows that I'm already wake up.

 

Why mum should wake me early today? It's a holiday. I walk to my washroom and take a quick bath since the water is so cold.

As I go downstairs, I've been greet by Taehyung who's sitting on the couch in living room with mum.

 

''What are you doing here?'' I ask while raise my eyebrow at him.

''Just ask a permission from your mum to take you out.'' Taehyung simply shrug and continue to chat with mum.

''You better get ready, Haewon.'' Mum take a glance at my simple outfit.

 

I just agree with Taehyung's idea since today is holiday and I don't have anything to do. I climb back to my room and change to white dress and tie my hair to a messy bun. Perfect!

I want to look simple but cute so I choose this style to go out with Taehyung.

 

''Let's go!'' I bid a goodbye at mum before leave with Taehyung.

''Where are we going?'' I ask as both of us enter his car.

''Somewhere peace.'' He smiles and start the engine.

''About yesterday, I'm sorry for leave you again.'' Taehyung said while take a quick glance at me.

''It's okay. It's not like I'm alone.'' I pat his shoulder.

''Really? I thought you don't have other friends apart from BTS.'' He jokes around.

''Yah, I'm not that pathetic. I have many friends, you know?'' I stuck my tongue out, annoyed with his action just now.

''Okay, okay. So, Miss Popular. Who's your other friends?'' He looks at me.

''Zelo and Jongup. I have a nice day with them yesterday.'' I smile while clasp my hand together.

''Ohh..that's new boys. I see.'' His cheerful voice faded by the mention of Zelo and Jongup's name.

 

The ride was full of tension as both of us keep silent after his displeased respond at Jongup and Zelo's name. I wonder if I'm hurting him since I never talk about other boys except BTS.

I should turn the situation up back. After all, this is my fault for not be careful of my own words.

 

''Yah, smile please!'' I lift up his corner lips so he looks a bit happy. Actually, a forceful smile.

''Don't disturb me, Haewon! I'm driving right now.'' He tries to be serious but end up chuckles as I show him my best puppy eyes.

''Look, it's better.'' I smile, impress by my masterpiece to make him smile back.

 

We arrived at BTS's cafe and I quickly get off from the car. I really miss BTS since we rarely met now.

 

''Oppa!!'' I open the door and Jungkook welcome me by hug me tighlty.

''Noona, I miss you.'' He whisper into my ear.

''Yah, let me go. Where's the other?'' I ask after Jungkook release his hug.

''At back.'' Taehyung replies instead of Jungkook and walk pass us to the back.

''I'll comeback after help other at the back.'' Taehyung said.

 

I just show a thumb up to tell him that I'm okay as long as I'm here with them.

 

''I'm going to wait there.'' I point at some vacant place and stroll toward it.

''Okay, noona. Would you like a tea or coffee?'' Jungkook fish out his pen and paper.

''White coffee, as usual.'' I simply reply and Jungkook nod before he leaves.

 

Jongup POV

I go to some random cafe to buy my members a lunch and it happen to be BTS's cafe. I just shrug and enter the cafe. There's a boy in Zelo's age welcome me and take my order.

After told him my order, he asks me to wait since I'm ordering a lot of foods so I decide to wait at a vacant seat.

I play with my phone to kill the times and suddenly the bell on the door ring to show that someone enter the cafe.

At first, I don't give a damn about it but when I heard a familiar voice calling 'oppa', my heart thump out loud.

I raised my head up and see Haewon enter the cafe and hug that boy.

 

''What is their relationship? Why did that boy hugs Haewon?'' I mentally talk to myself.

 

Then, she walks to a vacant place behind me and I quickly cover my face with the order book. Why did I act like a stalker?

She said something to that boy and he leaves her alone there after talks with Haewon.

I take a glance at her and she looks so cute with that white dress.

 

''Why am I thinking like this?'' I knock my head.

''This is your foods. Sorry, for making you're waiting.'' One of the worker approach me and put the foods on the table.

 

I nod and he leaves before he smile and bow. Somehow, I don't feel like go back home because Haewon is here. My heart is so heavy to leave this place not when, Haewon sits there alone while sip her white coffee.

 

''Stop thinking and feel like that, Moon Jongup! You can't have a feeling at her. How if she return and your heart don't feel the same way. No, I need to stay alert.'' Part of my heart remind me about her while other part tell me to focus on Haewon.

 

What should I do?

I quickly leave the cafe and walk pass her.

 

''Jongup?'' Her voice echoed in the cafe but I just walk away, pretend that I don't hear.

 

But then, I feel someone touch my shoulder so I turn back and see Haewon there. Right behind my back.

 

''What?'' I ask coldly.

''Thanks for yesterday.'' She show her eye's smile.

 

I just nod and turn back but she stop me by grip my shirt.

 

''Are you angry at me?'' She release her grip on my shirt.

''No.'' How could I angry at you when you're totally don't make any mistakes.

''Then, why did your act always change toward me?'' She ask so innocently.

 

I also don't know the answer to her question so I remain silent. Why did I act like that toward her?

Out of the blue, my phone ringing and I quickly answer the call.

 

''Yah, where are you? Are you trying to make all of us starve?'' Daehyun talk on the other line.

''I'm on my way.'' Thanks for Daehyung hyung for the right timing to call me.

 

Now, I don't need to answer her and escape from this dilemma.

 

''I need to go now.'' I observe her expression and there's a grief in her eyes but she tries to smile before I leave.

''Thanks again.'' She mumbles but I happen to hear it.

 

My heart beat wildly in my chest when I hear her soft voice.