Noticed

Metallic memories

Noticed


 

Finally, the last class end after we were scolded by the homeroom teacher for not doing our homeworks. It's not totally our fault since the teacher gave the plenty of homeworks yesterday and ask us to collect today. How could we finish up in just one day? We're not robot that doesn't know the meaning of tired and lazy.

As usual, I will wait for bts to go home together since they didn't let me go home alone. 

 

''Where should we wait for others?'' I ask Taehyung who's busy playing with his phone.

''Let's wait here. I'm pretty sure they will past here.'' Taehyung keep his eyes on his phone without glance at me.

 

I sigh and look around me to find the others but then, someone approach me.

 

''Noona, you're not going home?'' Zelo looks at me.

''I'm waiting for my friends. Are you going home alone?'' I ask since I didn't see Jongup with him.

''No, Jongup hyung is waiting for me at the front gate. Do you want to walk together?'' Zelo smile warmly at me.

''Maybe next time.'' Taehyung suddenly said but still keep his eyes on his phone.

''Yea, next time. I already promise my friends to walk with them today.'' I feel guilty for reject his invitation.

''Okay, noona. See you tomorrow.'' Zelo waves and runs toward the main gate.

 

After Zelo leaves, I glare at Taehyung. He didn't realized until I fake a cough.

 

''What? Don't glare at me like that. I'm not doing anything bad.'' Taehyung keep his phone and stare at me like an innocent puppy.

''I know but I feel bad for him.'' I sit beside Taehyung.

''It's okay. No need to feel bad.'' He simply said.

 

Then, I heard a familiar voice scream and laugh behind us. I know they're bts even I didn't turn my head to look at them.

 

''Sorry, we're a bit late.'' Rapmon throws his arm on Taehyung's shoulder.

''It's okay. You're not that late.'' I show my reassure smile.

''Let's go!'' Jungkook cheers and run with J-hope.

 

Jongup POV

As we walk through the hall, Zelo ask me to go first since he want to go somewhere. I just agree and stroll to main gate first.

After 15 minutes later, Zelo runs toward me and we exit the school area.

 

''Where are you going just now?'' I ask him when I notice he didn't say any word.

''I'm asking Haewon noona to walk together but she already promise with her friends.'' There's a disappointed in his voice.

''Are you sad?'' I look at him.

''A little since I want to go home with our new friends.'' Zelo pout and kick a random pebbles.

''Yah, cheer up. We can ask her tomorrow or later, right?'' I wonder why Zelo acts like this.

 

He never care about new friends especially a girl. I wonder what special about that Haewon. I see nothing on her, just some average girl. That's all.

We stop at candy shop since Zelo want to buy it. I just follow him and take a look at various candy they sell. Nothing caught my attention until I see a girl at the counter hold a cotton candy.

 

''Oh, that's noona!'' Out of the blue, Zelo smile and reach her.

''Haewon?'' I whisper to myself.

 

I never know that girl is Haewon since I didn't take a good look at her while we're in school. She's pretty cute and I didn't notice it at all. I just look at Zelo and Haewon from distance but then, I've made an eye contact with her and she waves at me.

I didn't know how to react so I just awkwardly nod at her. After she leave with some guys, I bet her friends, Zelo calls me.

 

''Hyung, come on! I've already pay it.'' Zelo yells outside the shop.

 

I quickly exit the shop and continue walk to our house. Somehow, I feel a little curious about Zelo and Haewon's conversation. What are they talking about? Why they look close even we just met this morning.

 

''Should I ask Zelo? But what if he's misunderstanding?'' I thought to myself.

''Do you have any problems, hyung?'' Zelo tap my shoulder.

''Uhh..what are...uh...nothing...forget about it.'' I mentally slap myself for stuttered.

 

Why am I so nervous? I just shrug and continue to walk. As we reach our house, I go straight to my room and shut the door.

End of POV

 

''What happen to him?'' Yongguk ask Zelo who's eating his candy.

''I don't know. He's mind keep wandered out.'' Zelo said.

''Maybe he still remember about his past.'' Himchan whisper slowly.

''It can be.'' Yongguk sighs.

''So, how can we make him forget about his past?'' Daehyun looks at Yongguk.

''Time heals everything. He just need some time. Let him be.'' Youngjae said while reading his book.