Fade

Metallic memories

Fade


 

We enter the detention class after grab some meals at the cafe just now. The teacher already there, waiting for us with his hand across on his chest and the tap from his shoes filled the empty class.

I bow 90 degree but Taehyung just walk pass the teacher without apologize for our late comer. As he's about to sit on the vacant seat, I quickly drag his arm and make him stay beside me.

 

''Yah, pabo! Bow at the teacher first before you sit.'' I whisper harshly as I really don't want the teacher to add an extra time for the class.

''Why should we...'' He doesn't finish up his word since I roughly bend down his body to make he bows.

''We're sorry, ssaem.'' I said and take a quick look at the teacher's reaction.

 

Fortunately, the teacher forgive us or else we need to stay at school for a long time and I'm going to blame Taehyung for this.

 

''Okay, both of you can sit and write an essay about our school rules.'' The teacher pass us a piece of paper.

''Too easy.'' Taehyung simply answer change the facial on the teacher face.

''800 words or you can't go home.'' The teacher smile in satisfied.

''I'm going to meeting right now and make sure you've finish up your essay and send to my office. Don't escape!'' The teacher's word sound like threaten to me.

 

Then, the teacher leave me and Taehyung with a pile of works. I glare at Taehyung but he just give me that innocent smile.

 

''Ahh, this is all your fault!!!'' I yell at Taehyung and scribble his paper.

''Yah! Calm down, it's not like we're going to stay at school just to finish up this essay.'' He stand from his seat and walk to my place.

''Let's go!'' Taehyung smirks as he grab my hand and make our way to the exit door.

 

We are panting when we arrive at some random shop far away from the school. Taehyung lead me to the chair and sit himself as well.

 

''We almost got caught by the teacher.'' I try to breath slowly.

''But we're success, right? You just need to trust me and everything is going to be okay.'' Taehyung proud with himself.

''Yea, and how about tomorrow?'' I ask him when my breathe become stable.

''Let's not talk about tomorrow right now. I will think an idea tonight.'' He plays with his phone.

''I rarely see BTS and I miss them.'' I pout when I remember about BTS. Even we go to the same school but now we seldom go through each other.

''They a bit busy since the sport tournament getting close.'' Taehyung explains to me. I just nod and we're keep our chatting.

 

Suddenly, my phone rang and I quickly fish out my phone from my bag. I check the called ID and it's Haeri unnie. Why did she calls me? Without doubting, I answer the call.

 

''Haewonniieee...I miss you! When will you come home? I'm boring to death right now!!'' Her voice is enough to prove that she really doing nothing.

''I'm with Taehyung. You know him, right? We used to play together long time ago. If you don't mind to walk, you can come to the...'' I look around to get the hint where are my location.

''To the oldest shop in our house area.'' I speak into the other line.

''Oh, I know! Wait for me, I will reach there about 10 minutes.'' She end the call after bid a goodbye.

''Noona will come here?'' Taehyung asks me.

 

I just nod and enjoy the scenery here.

 


Jongup POV

Zelo asks me to buy him some foods since I didn't arrive at our home yet. So, I agree with him and start to stroll around the stall.

As I walk pass by the playground, I see someone familiar walk across me. 

 

''Haeri..noona?'' The words escapes my lips when she exactly in front of me.

 

She shocked a bit when she looks at me but she replace it with a warm smile. The smile I was craving for. She has grown into a beautiful young lady with those shimmering eyes and long straight hair.

 

''Jonguppie? Is that you?'' She approach me and touch my cheek.

 

Her touch make me blush and I just nod my head like a loyal dog. Then, she hugs me tightly without any warning.

 

''I miss you, no. I really really miss you!'' She whisper in the crook of my neck.

''Me too. I've always wait for you, noona.'' My heart rode the clouds to the clear sky when I see Haeri noona in my embrace.

''Oh, noona! Where are you going?'' I ask as we release the hug.

''I want to meet my cousin, you can tag along!'' Haeri grab my hand and lead me to where's she going.

 

We chat happily about our lives and I feel so calm when my long lost answer finally been answer. It's worth it to wait for her.

About a few minutes, we arrived at the old shop and I discover Haewon and V there. What are both of them doing?

 

''Haewonnnnnnn...I've got something to tell you.'' Haeri close Haewon's eyes with her palm while V looks at me weirdly.

''What?'' She asks.

''You remember when I told you about my love that day?'' Haeri asks out loud. She just nod her head with a short hum.

''And now he is here!! Ttdanggg!!!'' She takes off her palm and Haewon looks at me.

 

Her smile immediately fade and her watery eyes turn into a happy ones.

 

''Oh, Jongup?'' She titled her head a little.

''You've already know him? How could?'' Haeri looks at me, waiting for my explanation.

''We go to the same school.'' I simply answer.

 

As we're about to join them, V grab Haewon's hand and tell an excuse that they need to go somewhere.

Where are they going? It's okay as long as I'm with Haeri noona.

End of POV

 

''Yah, are you okay?'' Taehyung asks when we already far from them.

''Of course. Why?'' I try to fake a smile. It's hurt actually to know that your cousin love the one you'd love.

''You need to stop loving him if you can't bear the pain.'' Taehyung sudden word make me wonder how can he make a conclusion that I'm in love with Jongup.

 

I already fall for him, how could you ask me to stop?

 

I didn't answer him instead I just wear a smile mask to show him that I'm okay. Maybe Taehyung is right, I can't continue loving him if I already know the result of my sad love story.

 

or..

 

Should I fight for this lonely love story? Who know Jongup will notices my presence even the percentage of success is error. And now  Haeri unnie is a big obstacle for me.

I try my hard to protect my love story.