Sorry sign

Metallic memories

Sorry sign


 

I exit my house and put on my sneaker after bid a goodbye to my parent. Today, the weather is so bright and the sky is clear from dark clouds. What a happy day.

I quickly close the gate, ready to welcome my day out there. As I take a first step, someone block my way by stand in front of me. Annoying, I raised my head and found Taehyung there with a smile on his face along with BTS. My face immediately light up when Taehyung expression isn't same anymore as yesterday. 

 

''Annyeong, why are you so early today?'' I look at 7 of them.

''Early? Are you still dreaming, noona? We always come at this time to pick you to school.'' Jungkook hit my head gently and received a glare from me.

''Yah, how dare you hit me. I'm your noona.'' I'm about to chase after Jungkook when a hand stop me by grab my wrist.

''Stop it. You look like a child.'' Taehyung chuckles but his hand was still on mine.

''But..'' My word been cut off as Taehyung drag me all the way to school, followed by the playful BTS.

 

We arrived to school just in time the gate will be close and some of prefect already guard there.

 

''Look, if you still insist to chase Jungkook, we will be late.'' Jin poke my forehead but I can't do anything since he's older than me.

''Sorry.'' I simply said with my head raised down but something hit me all of sudden.

 

Why should I apologize? It's not like we didn't make it to the school at the right time.

 

''It's not my fault. Why I need to apologize?'' I look at them and that make all of them burst into laughing except Rapmon.

''Yah, don't .'' Rapmon said to s but they still laughing.

''You need to look at your face just now. It's so.......ugly.'' J-hope, the meaning one said in between his laugh.

''Tskk.'' I rolled my eyes and tell Rapmon that I'm going to go to my class.

 

This should be my best day but they spoiled it. I just stroll to my class, leaving Taehyung behind even though we're in the same class.

 

''Noona, watch out.'' Zelo voice echoed in my mind before something hard hit my face.

''What the heck.'' I take a cloth that land perfectly on my face and scan at the classroom, try to find out the culprit that throw this thing to me.

''Are you okay, noona?'' Zelo approach me worriedly and I can't help but smile to him.

''I'm sorry on behalf of Jongup hyung. We didn't know that you're going to open the door.'' Zelo explains and apologize to me.

 

I look at Jongup but he didn't said anything, as if he's the innocent one.

 

''It's okay, nothing serious happen.'' I forgive Zelo and walk to my place. What a day.

 

Jongup POV

''Hyung, what should we do after the school end?'' Zelo looks at me as we walk to the school.

''Just hangout at house since the hyung will go somewhere fun.'' I sigh when I remember Himchan hyung said that they're going to somewhere fun.

''It's so boring.'' Zelo hum while try to lure me with his puppy eyes.

 

All of my members weakness is Zelo's puppy eyes even our leader, Yongguk. I can't stare nor look in those eyes or I will agree to do what he's suggest.

 

''Hyungggg.'' Zelo stand in front of me and crap! I saw those pleading eyes. Finally, as always, he wins.

''Okay, what do you want to do after school?'' I ask him while blame myself for being weak.

''Let's go to Lotte World.'' Zelo jump happily and shook my shoulder.

 

I just nod, agree with his decision. We continue our way to school and I saw Haewon with the same boys that she always hangout include Taehyung.

Suddenly, I feel bad at her for my behavior yesterday. Did my act too harsh at her? I shrug and continue my walk but received a naughty stare from Zelo.

 

''Do you like noona?'' Zelo wriggle his eyebrows toward me.

''No.'' I simply said and we walk to our class.

 

There's no student enter the class yet so I decide to take a nap at my place but outof the blue, Zelo throw a cloth to me.

 

''What's with you and where do you get those cloth?'' I throw back at him.

''This is a cloth that they used to wipe the window.'' He carefully catch the cloth that I throw before.

''Hyung, let's ask noona to join us to Lotte World.'' He giggles and I can see he's planning something.

''No.'' I simply reply and the cloth fly toward me. Fortunately, I catch it just in time it wrap on my face.

''I'm going to ask noona and I know actually, you'd pleased with my idea right?'' Zelo laugh evilly.

 

My face redden by the thought of Haewon join us and Zelo saw it. He found it amuse and teased me for being shy. I throw the cloth back with all my strength but Zelo managed to avoid and the cloth fly straight to the class door when someone open it.

 

''Noona, watch out!'' Zelo yelled but it's too late. I try to hold my laughter by busied myself with something so I don't burst into laughter.

 

After Zelo apologize, we go back to our own seat and the teacher get into our class a few minutes later. Again, I feel guilt for what just happen at Haewon just now.

Should I apologize as well at her but I can't do that. I don't know why but I just can't, it's too hard for me. An idea pop out into my mind as I whisper to Zelo slowly.

 

''Just ask Haewon to join us as our sorry sign.'' I said with my emotionless face.

''Okay!'' Zelo exclaim happily.

End of POV

 

I sit on my place and start to take down a note that be write on the blackboard. Then, Taehyung pokes my arm with his pen while mumble something.

 

''Yah, I'm sorry.'' Taehyung acts like a child.

''How can I be angry at you for a long time with your act like this.'' I smile at him and focus back on the blackboard.

''Really?'' Taehyung smile become wide.

''Of course, you're the cutest one.'' I nod and pinch his cheek gently.

 

Our conversation been interrupt by the teacher as she stand in front of my table while glare at me and Taehyung.

 

''Keep quiet or else both of you need to attend the detention class after school.'' The teacher went back at her place and start to teach while me and Taehyung giggles slowly.

 

Finally, the last class end and Taehyung already exit the class. He tells me that he's going to wait for me at our locker. I just nod and keep back my thing in my bag when I heard a voice beside me.

 

''Noona, let's go out. We're not going to take no as the answer.'' Zelo smile creepily at me.