New life

Metallic memories

New life


 

Jongup POV

The cold wind hit my face as I think about her. If I can turn back the time, I will gladly do it and never leave her side but it's too late. I feel useless for doing nothing to stay with her. How can I start my new life without her

My thought was interrupted when someone tap my shoulder. I look behind me and found Daehyun hyung behind me with Zelo.

 

''Are you ready? Yongguk hyung already wait in the car. Come on.'' Daehyun said and exit my room.

''Just forget about her, hyung. I know she will live happily without you around her.'' Zelo tries to convince me.

 

I just nod even his word doesn't sound right. How can I forget about her. She's my everything. We exit my room and straight to the car since all of them already wait there.

Today is my first day to Junsang High School because we moved out from our old house so I hope it will work well. As we reach the school, Zelo and me get out from the car since the hyungs didn't study at the same school with us.

 

''Hyung, should we ask the student here where's the teacher office?'' Zelo looks around and point to some random student.

''Um, just ask someone.'' I agree since there's are many building in this school.

''Excuse me, can you show us the teacher office?'' I ask a random girl because I'm older than Zelo and I need to be responsible. She volunteer herself to send us there.

''Here we are.'' She smile and bow before leave Zelo and me in front of teacher office but I keep my straight face while Zelo waves at her.

 

After done with our registration, the teacher lead us to our new class.

End of POV

 

As I enter the school hall, someone call me. I wonder why since they didn't look familiar to me but I still approach them because it's rude when someone call you and you just ignore them.

They ask me where's the teacher office and it's hard for me to explain it since this school is huge so I decide to lead them there. We reach the teacher office and I smile before leave but the guy who ask me before didn't respond at all. Luckily, the tall guy behind him smiled back at me.

At least, I don't look fool smile alone at the new student. I rush to my class after they enter the teacher office.

 

''Cha Hae Won, why are you late to the class?'' I try to sneak into the class, but unfortunately, Mr Kim caught me just in time I sit on my seat.

''I'm sorry, I will not repeat it again.'' I bow 90 degree as I don't want to stay in detention class after school end.

 

Before Mr Kim want to say something to me, someone interrupt him by knock on the class door.

 

''Come in.'' Mr Kim turn his attention to the two boys outside our class. I feel grateful to whoever knock the door.

''Yah. why are you late?'' Taehyung elbowed me right after I sit.

''I'm helping people.'' I simply said and take out my book from my bag.

''Okay, student. Silent please, we have new classmate today. Treat them better or else..'' Mr Kim announce but mostly like blackmail us.

 

All of us hum together and some of girl start to drool over the new students.

 

''You can introduce yourself.'' Mr Kim said.

''Hi everyone, I'm Choi Junhong and you can call me Zelo.'' Zelo said happily.

''Jongup.'' That cold guy just simply said his name.

 

They walk to their new place that happen to be in front of me. Zelo saw me and he show his cute smile toward me. I smile back and accidentally laid my eyes on Jongup. He doesn't even bother to look around him.

 

''Why are you smile at him? Did you know him?'' Taehyung keep asking.

''I just help them this morning.'' I look at him.

 

He just sigh and we focus back to Mr Kim who is teaching in front. Mr Kim's class finally over and the girl start to gather at Jongup and Zelo's place.

Suddenly, Zelo turn his back and face me.

 

''Hi, I'm Zelo and you?'' He point to me.

''I'm Hae Won and this is Taehyung.'' I drag Taehyung too.

''Oh, nice to meet you, hyung.'' Zelo said to him.

''Just call his name since we're same age.'' I frown when he call Taehyung, hyung.

''Yea, just call me V.'' Taehyung said.

''No, I'm younger than you. I enter this class because I'm too clever so the teacher let me skip to this class.'' Zelo self praise.

''Oh, I see. How about him? Is he in same age with you?'' I point at Jongup.

''No, he's same as you guys.'' Zelo pat Jongup's back but he didn't give any respond.

 

I just nod and Zelo turn back to his seat since the teacher already enter our class.

 

''Are you interest with him?'' Taehyung frown at me while point at Jongup's back.

''What with you and your question?'' I flick his forehead gently.

''Just curious.'' V simply said.