Actually

Metallic memories

Actually


 

I stare blankly at the white board while the teacher is reading some poems for us to write down on our book. I don't really know why I'm still hoping.

Now, the situation become more worst as Haeri registers in the same school as us. Even though she's in other class, they still can meet at recess time or when school end.

My confidence level to being close with Jongup getting less and less. I sigh as I kick my table and it make a loud noise. My book that I placed on my table drop on the ground. Startled at my sudden action, I quickly pull back my table and pick up my book.

 

''Any problems, Haewon?'' The teacher stare at me dangerously while cross her arm on her chest.

''No, I'm sorry.'' I stand up from my seat and bow at her.

''Please focus if you want to stay in my class unless you want to being kick out.'' Mrs Ahn announces and continue with the lessons back.

 

Zelo turns to his back and give me an apologetic smile. Maybe he feels sympathy to me because I'd being scold by the teacher.

 

''It's okay.'' I mouth at him before I sit.

 

The whole class seems very long since I keep daydreaming about nothing. I don't even give my full attention at what teacher said. My mind can't accept the new words right now and I don't have intention to learn anyway. I keep looking at Jongup's back.

Why did I act like this? I want to stop but my heart disobey me so I just look at him. Even though I'm right behind you, you never turn on my way.

 

''Yah sleepyhead, it's recess time already.'' Taehyung knocks my head hardly as he stands in front of me. I look at him in disbelief. Since when he starts to knock on me.

''Are you seriously hitting me?'' My eyes widen at his actions.

''Mehrongg.'' He stuck out his tongue and flick my forehead before he runs away.

''Yah, Kim Taehyung!'' I shout while struggle to chase him.

 

Why did this guy runs so quickly? I wish I have a pair of perfect and long leg to chase after him.

I stop for a while since I can't see Taehyung's figure anymore. Plus, right now is a recess time and there's a lot of student so it's hard for me to chase him. The student who walk pass me while give me a weird look.

I just stood there awkwardly while give them my foolish grin. At least, some of them kindly enough to smile back at me.

 

''This guy really make me embarrassed.'' I whisper alone and walk back to my class.

 

There's no one in the class right now since all the student are eating at the cafe or gossip or whatsoever.

 

''Finally, you're smiling.'' Taehyung said while hides himself outside the class.

 

I sit on my place and take out my lunch that I pack earlier. At this time, Jongup and Haeri must eat together at the cafe or the park behind our school. They must talk a lot, right? I shook the sad thought and slowly take a bite of my food.

 

 

Jongup POV

Today, I'm a bit shock to see Haeri at our school while wear the same uniform as me. Did she's a new student?

She greets me happily and runs towards me. I just smile at her as she hugs my arm, even she older than me, she still act cute. My heart beat normally as usual.

Recently, I feel sick. My heart don't beat aggressively when Haeri's around. Am I too sick? I try to search some tips on the internet and end up follow the tips.

First tip is to ignore all the girls and paid attention to my love one. My love one is Haeri, right? Why I'm doubting myself right now.

Second tip is to spend all my times with her so I'll know how much I'd love her. I already do that with Haeri as I spend my time with her at the amusement park yesterday but I don't know my true feeling yet.

I don't know the next tips since I think all the tips didn't help me at all.

On the other side of me feel a little melancholy when I see Haewon sad. I'm a bit regret to leave her alone at the street yesterday when Haeri asked her to take another ride to amusement park. I'm too fool to follow the useless tips that I found on the internet.

 

''Jongupie, are you listen?'' Haeri's voice make me realized that she's talking to me the whole time.

''Uh-Yea. What are you saying again, noona?'' I look at her who's pouting while cross her arm on her chest.

''Why are you spacing out? I ask you to go to cafe. I'm hungry.'' She stomp her feet while swing my arm.

''Oh, okay.'' Actually, I don't feel like eat at cafe.

 

As we walk to the cafe, Haeri's friends come towards us and call her for a while. I guess Haeri is friendly since she has many friends on her first day. They talk for 5 minutes so I just stand there while lean my back on the wall. Haeri walks to me as her friends wait there.

 

''Jonguppie, I'm sorry. I need to go with my friends. You can eat alone, right?'' Haeri approaches me while send me an apologetic look.

''Oh, really? It's okay. Just go with your friends.'' I smile at her before she leave with her friends.

 

I still need to figure out about my feeling so I decide to stay at the class while waiting for the bell to ring. I slowly make my way to the class. I guess the class is empty since the student will never miss their break time. I open the door and see Haewon sits alone while set her eyes on the window.

Suddenly, I smile to myself, just seeing her like that make my heart flutter. Is this love? Somehow I feel the urge to tell Haewon what I feel when I see her.


End of POV

 

I hear the door being pull but I feel too lazy to look at whoever that open the door. Thinking that it must be my classmates, I continue to chew my foods while look outside the window.

 

''Alone?'' Jongup asks as he push his seat in front of me.

 

His voice caught my guard and I take a quick glance on his face, then turn back to the window.

 

''Yes. Why are you here?'' I ask but didn't look at him instead I just look at his hand on my table.

''I don't feel like go to cafe and you?'' He answers me and asks the same question to me.

''I just like spend my time at the class.'' I smile to myself. Nothing better than the empty class.

 

Then, I realized something. This is my chance to let him taste my foods. Anyway, I pack too much this morning and I don't think I can finish all of this by myself.

 

''Have some, I can't finish by myself.'' I give him some of my foods.

 

He nonchalantly takes it and put in his mouth. For a while, I feel nervous when he tastes the foods. As if I'm expect too much for him.

 

''It's really delicious.'' He gives a comment after finish a bite. My heart beat, no, burst into happiness when he smiles like that.

''You can have more. I'm already full.'' I grin at him and put the foods in front of him.

''Are you sure? Not regret about it?'' He smirks as he pretend to snatch the foods.

 

I shook my head while hold my smile. I'm not regret, it's worth it to see you smile. Even I don't know when you're going to change again, I will make sure that I will never lose that hope.

 

 


 

Honestly, he's so handsome ! >__<